MIGRANT BARGES

So now the good people of Portland have an accommodation barge in their midst, soon to be filled with 500 young men seeking asylum here. Disregarding the fact that this has been imposed on them without any proper consultation, 500 places in hotels will be freed up. OK so far, but where are the next 500 (who will probably be arriving on our beaches in the next couple of days) going to be housed? Same can be said for the proposed Scampton and Wethersfield schemes, 3000 or so places freed up (2000 of them from Manston, apparently) - those numbers will be replenished in about a month. This desperate measure won’t do anything to deter immigrants, the only thing at present that will are heavy storms in the English Channel. I’d like to know exactly what measures France is taking to stop migrants entering their country, and how many they turn back.

Would Suella Braveman send any of her relatives to Rwanda if they ever arrived illegally by boat to GB?

Well,the British people did vote for this.There were political parties that wouldnt have allowed this situation,so good complaining now,just learn to live with it.We will need to constantly build more and barges to cope with the demand.

Sploom:
Well,the British people did vote for this.There were political parties that wouldnt have allowed this situation,so good complaining now,just learn to live with it.We will need to constantly build more and barges to cope with the demand.

We that voted for Brexit did so partly to take back control of our borders and immigration. Do-gooders stepped in at every opportunity to stop the plans.
You claim to be a Christian - have you offered refuge to any in your home? I’m sure there’s a Bible reference somewhere…

The vessel has a gymnasium, bar and a swimming pool so I will await for the Trip Advisor reviews before booking a week but jocularity aside for now there was a mother being interviewed on local television who said she is worried about her two daughters now with 500 unvetted young men with no identification so lock up the daughters could be the apt phrase to use.
Opponents to the scheme cited the conditions are inhumane but they were perfectly acceptable for the offshore workers.
The same argument applies to the Nimbies who didn’t want them
wondering their streets where the government wanted to use military bases for migrant accommodation, it was acceptable for our military personnel but not this lot.

There’s is bound to be fighting on board with all that testerone.

fodenway:
I’d like to know exactly what measures France is taking to stop migrants entering their country, and how many they turn back.

France doesnt have any borders so thats done by Frontex the EU coastguard/border control org, based in Warsaw frontex.europa.eu/

Well France does have one border, of course, with the UK. at St.pancras eurostar, calais and the other channel ports. they are setting up the entry/exit system with biometric scans and the travel waiver we are all going to have to pay 7 euros for, so they can make sure no british are overstaying their visas euronews.com/travel/2021/11 … know-about

We have given France millions in the past and the latest payment was 500 million, for what exactly, nobody knows , maybe for the annual Christmas party knees up courtesy of UK tax payers.
Their coastline is too big to patrol and monitor 24/7 and there’s no law in France to prevent anyone leaving the country in a boat.
The French Navy ■■■■■■ the dinghies 12 miles out of their territorial waters, then once in UK waters the RNLI and the free ferry of the Border Force pick them all up.

At this point nobody is in immediate peril and nobody is the sea or any dinghies sinking,if that was the case the French have made it someone’s else job and made safe their passage.

You could say the BF and lifeboats are assisting in illegal immigration as a UK business owner will be fined £10,000 each if they are caught working illegally in restaurants and so on, lorry drivers get a £10,000 fine for each clandestine discovered in their trailer and the owner operator is also fined £10,000.

Ok,.Jim ain’t everybody’s cup of tea, but he makes some valid truthful points on here. he ain’t PC, speaks his mind,.and he ain’t afraid of going against the mainstream, or official views .and calls a spade a spade…my type of bloke in fact.
Now because it’s Jim leftys the likes of Frangers will instantly rubbish him to discredit this vid, mainly because of the right wing content,.and because Jim is a well known Tory voter. but seriously…how tf can you refute any of this that he says.
Anyhoo have a butchers at this.

youtu.be/fPHoeF2Z5vM

Much better Idea to let them work.

If they have managed to get to the UK in spite of all the hardships, I reckon they are a much better bet for hard work & loyalty than ‘Tower Block Kelvin or Tracy’.

EDIT: Train them up for Class 1 and then give them jobs running to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria etc.
The work is there, just need drivers who can meet the price requirement.

whisperingsmith:
Much better Idea to let them work.

Nah, much better to send out the message we ain’t some free for all charity organisation willing to provide them the lap of all inclusive luxury to live in.
(btw the ungrateful basts spent 2 days on the roof of one of my local hotels complaining the standards were not good enough :open_mouth: …and as I keep saying all young ‘fighting age guys’ :imp: )
Block off the incentive that attracts them here if you want to look for ‘‘much better’’ options. :unamused:

> robroy:
> Block off the incentive that attracts them here if you want to look for ‘‘much better’’ options. :unamused:

In an Ideal world Rob, but the only deterrent I can think of is getting Sploom and his mates to read to them non stop from their version of the Bible and keep telling them what sinners they are.

They can only settle in the UK if they join Sploom’s cult - that would surely frighten most of them away.

Even better send Sploom to Calais as an example of what people in the UK are like. That would stop most of them, only the really desperate would risk it then

whisperingsmith:
Would Suella Braveman send any of her relatives to Rwanda if they ever arrived illegally by boat to GB?

Depends whether she likes them or not :smiley:

whisperingsmith:
> robroy:
> Block off the incentive that attracts them here if you want to look for ‘‘much better’’ options. :unamused:

In an Ideal world Rob, but the only deterrent I can think of is getting Sploom and his mates to read to them non stop from their version of the Bible and keep telling them what sinners they are.

They can only settle in the UK if they join Sploom’s cult - that would surely frighten most of them away.

Even better send Sploom to Calais as an example of what people in the UK are like. That would stop most of them, only the really desperate would risk it then

Good idea :laughing:
But seriously , it should not be an ‘‘in an ideal world’’ situation.
Anybody with 2 eyes and without severe naivety,.can see that the VAST majority of these guys ain’t refugees in the true sense of the word, they are here solely to sponge.
I’m all for people trying to better their lifestyles, but why tf should it be funded by the likes of you and me?
Apart from that we are already an overcrowded small island, there ain’t any room, we have homeless indigenous people, including military vets, why are they not a priority, young couples can not get houses,.I don’t see any of them being put up in The Adelphi all expenses paid.
Enough is enough, the situation needs sorted., they ain’t welcome by the majority of ordinary unblinkered people.

robroy wrote:
Block off the incentive that attracts them here if you want to look for ‘‘much better’’ options.

Love to know what the incentive is, don’t think there living the lap of luxury
How does someone choose that someone from a war in Syria is different from a war in Ukraine, and the latter has nothing to do with the eu
Yet the latter is been let in without any hassle and even given free driving licences
The biggest question that should be asked is if a country is at war defending itself how are young men allowed to leave when they should be kept there to defend their country, probably a dam good reason for it but i can’t figure it out,

Should tow the ■■■ thing out into the Atlantic once it’s got it’s quota on board of course and set it adrift ! have some of that you scroats ! :smiley: :sunglasses:

Bewick:
Should tow the [zb] thing out into the Atlantic once it’s got it’s quota on board of course and set it adrift ! have some of that you scroats ! :smiley: :sunglasses:

You should have been a diplomat denis :laughing: , by the way i agree with you…
the problem with OUR country is THEY have tied us up with so much legal crap that we have no way too turn… :imp:

Albania doesn’t have a war or a conflict to flee from, the Foreign Office has no travel ban for visitors.

The Nationality Immigration and Asylum act 2002, revised 2022, section 94 states citizens of Albania are not living under fear of prosecution.

Young men have abandoned their wives and girlfriends to what we could say to run the country’s economy as their men flee.

Their own government minister publicly admitted that his people could enter the UK legally with a visa and hop on a WizzAir flight for £40 but they choose not to and throw their identity away and get on a dinghy with the going rate of £3500 and then claim asylum here.

They are exploiting the modern slavery act.
Unaccompanied minors who then turn 18 will get £1600 per month to pay for a solicitor to fight their deportation case , legal aid is free for them.

All migrants receive £40 per week spending money, multiply that by 50,000 for the year.

I know the answer toby, you tell us… :question: :wink:

fodenway:

Sploom:

We that voted for Brexit did so partly to take back control of our borders and immigration. Do-gooders stepped in at every opportunity to stop the plans.
You claim to be a Christian - have you offered refuge to any in your home? I’m sure there’s a Bible reference somewhere…

Yes,there but I cant remember what it is. But if these are all young men.Where are the women?
You flea a country and leave them behind?
Doesnt sound genuine to me.There are other vast countries that have the space to take them

man rules: The consensus is the country has had enough and all this optics going on is because they know it’s an election winner to the seen doing something about the 50,000 arriving annually and the government have predicted that figure to rise to 100,000 not too far away.

We have to ask where is the army and navy , nowhere to be seen to defend and protect UK waters and the beaches from what literally is invaders, they have no permission , we didn’t invite them , if I rocked up in Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA on a dinghy I would expect their navy to order me to turn around and go back , if I refused their direct orders I would expect to have a weapon drawn on me as a warning , if I continued the journey they would fire a warning shot.

In the USA my little dinghy bobbing around in their territory would be perceived by their navy and customs to be a terrorist threat as I have thrown away my identity, I could be anyone likely to cause harm to their country and citizens.

The Australian navy tow all boats out of their waters who enter illegally.