MIGRANT BARGES

Robroy, as you said Jim Davidson is not everyone’s cup of tea, i have dived in and out of his Ustreme tv videos but they tend to go on a bit.

I have seen him live a few times and never heard anyone complaining after his shows , his women jokes could be perceived as being misogynistic but the ladies in the audience were crying with laughter at the lady jokes, especially the time of the month gags.

He does a lot for the troops stationed abroad with shows for them in the middle of a desert.

Henry Stephens:
Robroy, as you said Jim Davidson is not everyone’s cup of tea, i have dived in and out of his Ustreme tv videos but they tend to go on a bit.

I have seen him live a few times and never heard anyone complaining after his shows , his women jokes could be perceived as being misogynistic but the ladies in the audience were crying with laughter at the lady jokes, especially the time of the month gags.

He does a lot for the troops stationed abroad with shows for them in the middle of a desert.

Yep,.I’ve seen him twice live.
Proper old style comedian who is actually funny, unlike some of today’s so called comedians who are about as funny as a sore arse :unamused:

The bonus with JD is that he frequently upsets and offends the bleeding heart lefties, anything or anybody who does that is ok by me. :laughing:
Upsetting these types in any situation,.subject, or walk of life is usually a good indication whether or not something is actually true, and not how they would like things to be. :bulb: …these ■■■■■ neither accept nor believe the actual truth on most subjects, nor do they like hearing it. :unamused:
In this case they tell us that all these illegals are genuine refugees from war torn countries fearing for their lives,.with their wives and young families…yes a very small percentage.

Good comments there RR ,Roy Chubby Brown was silenced, cancelled by Sheffield council as they deemed his show to be upsetting for the poor little darlings who could have been easily offended by his unique style of delivery that brings joy and happiness to normal people that just want a good laugh and escapism from their mundane lives , I have seen him live , my intercostal muscles were aching for days from belly laughing and I had tears from laughing so much.

His tickets blatantly indicated do not come if you are easily offended.

Another 450 illegals reportedly arrived yesterday, that’s nearly the capacity of the Bibby Stockholm barge, so where are they going to put the next wave?

There’s 50,000 already here , six million per day on the hotel bills, if Rwanda is not happening because of a human rights judge in Strasbourg said no, then Rwanda should refund the billions spent on new accommodation and hotel bills paid up front there.

Just been reading that the EU commission is pay Tunisia €785million as part of ‘cash for migrants’ deal :open_mouth:
“Arrivals from Tunisia have increased significantly in recent months. In the last week alone, roughly 6,500 boats disembarked in Italy” Good Grief! the numbers are scary :astonished: euractiv.com/section/global … ants-deal/

fodenway:
Another 450 illegals reportedly arrived yesterday, that’s nearly the capacity of the Bibby Stockholm barge, so where are they going to put the next wave?

Like I said stop the next wave coming in :bulb: ,
Send out R. Navy patrol boats, meet them and turn them around, ■■■■■■ them back to France…and send out a message to anymore planning to come over ILLEGALLY.
Or is France now also a ‘war torn country endangering their lives and persecuting them’’ ? :unamused:

Ask yourself why they should not only be willing , but relieved and happy to stay in France (or all the other countries they passed through)

UK=Free for all soft touch.

Bring on the obligatory leftie answer telling us more actually settle elsewhere, and exactly how many settle in France, Germany, Italy,. etc,.backed up with links and stats :unamused:
Ok right,.all bigger countries than ours ,.I don’t ■■■■ care ! ,.but I am concerned with the thousands coming over here, and especially the demographic of these people, pertaining to potential (and past ) terrorism acts…again something they do not like hearing. :unamused:

The tourists and business people will soon be complaining when every hotel is full of them and no room at the inn, without the economic boost of tourism the high street economy falls with a reduction in footfall in the retail and hospitality industry.

Henry Stephens:
Albania doesn’t have a war or a conflict to flee from, the Foreign Office has no travel ban for visitors.

No it doesn’t, but Albania isn’t the big problem anymore, our government had a firm word with their government and it seems that the problems originating from that particular country are significantly reduced - just that one though.

I’m surprised that’s it’s gone virtually unnoticed just how serious the migrant issue is for several other countries, and not just European countries.

Tunisia is swamped by Sudanese, who are setting up ad hoc refugee camps on roundabouts in the middle of cities - source, Nick Robinson, live reporting from Tunis on Radio 4 last week. The Tunisians want to get rid (obviously), fortunately for us, most of the Sudanese seem to want to get to Italy (makes a change)
bbc.co.uk/news/world-662025 … gn=KARANGA

Meanwhile, the Dutch government has collapsed because they can’t agree on their migrant policy,
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66139789

And even that most permissive of European countries, Sweden, are changing their migrant policies.
government.se/government-po … on-policy/

This is all so much bigger than the one migrant barge. Given that we’re likely to see a Labour (or a Labour coalition) government in the relatively near future, I hope Starmer has a better grasp on the overall mood of the nation in terms of migrant policy than his predecessors had.

^^^^^^^
As I said, it’s irrelevant to us (or at least me) how much other countries are suffering or how many they take in, let them worry about that themselves.
OUR problem is the situation we face here,.a drain on the economy,.an upsurge in crime (The Old Bill can’t deal with the crime home grown crime perpetrators as it is :unamused: ) the overcrowding of a small island, the sight of young menacing foreign men congregating around our streets,.and the threat of terrorism from the more radical amongst them.
As for Starmer :unamused: …I ain’t sure of the accuracy of this, but somebody sent me it…if it ain’t true I apologise in advance, no doubt somebody will tell me. :smiley:

robroy:
^^^^^^^
As I said, it’s irrelevant to us (or at least me) how much other countries are suffering or how many they take in, let them worry about that themselves.
OUR problem is the situation we face here,.a drain on the economy,.an upsurge in crime (The Old Bill can’t deal with the crime home grown crime perpetrators as it is :unamused: ) the overcrowding of a small island, the sight of young menacing foreign men congregating around our streets,.and the threat of terrorism from the more radical amongst them.

If you think it’s bad now Rob, wait untill the environmental impact of Climate Change really starts to bite. When African countries start to suffer properly from draught and excessive heat. And at the rate things are.going, we might see the Mediterraneans move north aswel…

The ex boss of the CPS.

If you read it on the internet it must be true :laughing:

A quick search shows only two accessible sources for that story:

One is the Daily Mail :unamused: I personally couldn’t trust any outfit who thinks liar-liar-pants-on-fire Boris can be a decent source of info

The other is the Guido Fawkes website, which for some reason similarly fails to inspire confidence

There is a third source, thetimes.co.uk/article/0403 … svmbfbtsqx
but that is behind a paywall

Barristers are a hired-hand, they argue for whoever is paying their bill, I’ve paid Barristers to argue my case for me, so I see Starmer as just another one of these, and I wouldn’t hold that against him.

What’s the difference between a Barrister-turned politician and a “lady of the night”? Only the range of their services, if you pay them, they’ll both do things that your missus wouldn’t do :laughing:

But lets not forget Boris was an Eton boy, so he will have no doubt indulged in buggery of his “■■■”, and as a member of the Bullingdon Club no doubt he stuck his wanger into a pigs head on at least one occasion.

Purely on background alone, I’d vote for Starmer, the son of a nurse and toolmaker, graduate of University of Leeds, over one of the Eton/Oxford toffs any day of the week. Starmer would at least have a vague understanding of the world I grew up in, Sunak et al would not.

Henry Stephens:
The ex boss of the CPS.

I would have expected most politically aware people to have checked out Starmers background, there’s a lot more to him that the highlighted “benefits for migrants” case, including holding dodgy politicians to account.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keir_Starmer

Bewick:
Should tow the [zb] thing out into the Atlantic once it’s got it’s quota on board of course and set it adrift ! have some of that you scroats ! :smiley: :sunglasses:

is there a LIKE button ■■ if we offered them the same as what france gives them perhaps they wouldnt think the risks were worth taking ?

I imagine that actually being on one of these barges to be somewhat akin to being in one of those dystopian sci if movies! The British police will not routinely patrol them for fear of being accused of every ism under the sun, so you’ll have feral, Stone Age men running amok, cutting, slicing and clubbing anyone in a desperate attempt to recreate their homeland!

I hope to God that they don’t house women and children on them too.

NO one in the present govt of 13 years or the one likely to form the next govt has any intention of stopping either the invasion by boat mob, nor the frankly incredible number of supposedly legal immigrants.

You can vote till you are blue in the face for tory polticians who have promised every time to reduce immigration only to increase it year on year, you have been voting for these charlatans time and again and each time you get the same result…the fault isn’t with the fake tories or indeed fake labour which is the other cheek of the same arse, they are doing what they do, which is do as they are told by whoever fills the trouser pocket for them, twas ever thus.

The fault is with you, the electorate, you had the chance to vote for alternative parties in the past but fell for the propaganda, and you’ll do exactly the same again next year, and once again you’ll expect a different result.

What is of more concern than an idiot electorate, is exactly why are these fighting age young men being ferried in the border farce and lifeboat taxi service…there’s a reason why they are here, i have my own suspicions but its the question you should be asking yourselves…remember when the real reason reveals itself to look in the mirror for who to blame.

I fully agree but if you vote for the alternative parties,youre called a racist extremist.Thats the brainwasing that has been going on for decades by the media and its worked.
I wonder how safe it is for women now living next ti that ugly thing.Where I live,you see women jogging on their own and its relativly safe.I wonder how the people feel down there.Its time to lock your daughters up.

dw.com/en/new-years-eve-in- … a-56073007

A mother being interviewed on television was worried about her two daughters being out on the streets and I have seen reports of people buying ■■■■ alarms and anti attack sprays.
CS gas or pepper spray is legal to buy in Europe but in this country you get five years as it’s classified as a weapon.