England verse germany

It’s all on the line for my English cousins, wish you well tonight.

Daf245:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=168903

You should have put it on here mate,^^^^^^^^^;
This is only going to attract the football hating grumpy old git kill Joy’s. :laughing:

Ah well, time for a game of ‘Football Haters Bingo’ :smiley:
Who’s going to be the first to mark '‘Prima Donnas’ off my FH Bingo card. :wink: :smiley:

Looking forward to game tonight, even had the offer to work today and turned it down…got my priorities right eh? :unamused: :blush: :smiley:

robroy:
This is only going to attract the football hating grumpy old git kill Joy’s. :laughing:

I have made…

A point of not draining and cleaning my deep fat fryer (aka Texas oven) until the Euro footy thing started. Whilst England Vs Germany takes place, I’ll be happily de-greasing the fryer itself and straining all the gunky bits out of my Mazola corn oil.

I quite like…

The German comedian Henning Wehn’s explanation for why these matches aren’t as important for the Germans as they are for the English. ‘Because once they’re over, Germany usually have another 2 or 3 games to play’.

Good luck to both teams.

comment taken from another website but the good luck part is genuinely from me

yourhavingalarf:
I quite like…

The German comedian Henning Wehn’s explanation for why these matches aren’t as important for the Germans as they are for the English. ‘Because once they’re over, Germany usually have another 2 or 3 games to play’.

Good luck to both teams.

I loved Jimmy Carr’s introduction of Henning Wehn on 8 out of 10 cats; “German comedian Henning Wehn completed a comedy tour of Britain in 2016…… shortly after the British voted to leave the EU!” :smiley: :smiley:

I’m not particularly interested in football but I’ll be making an exception tonight.
Myself and my German girlfriend will be cheering on our respective teams :open_mouth: :smiley:

For all of us that were offended by the political decision for the players to do that kneeling ■■■■■ before the game it now transpires that the underperforming Harry Kane is to wear a rainbow Captains armband for the match in support of the gays…….

I’m not concerned about rainbow armbands or in fact any armbands at all. I mean let’s face it; the Germans have historically worn a lot worse! What ■■■■■■ me off is that they (whoever is in charge) banned the England team from wearing armbands saying that it was a political gesture, but apparently depending on which politics you support seems to be the key.

yourhavingalarf:
I quite like…

Good luck to both teams.

When did…

Starting sentances like this become a thing on Trucknet?

After the disappointment of Holland losing the other night, my wife has had to switch allegience. We’re not holding our breath though at the outcome.

They’ve never quite forgiven the Germans for nicking the bikes !

citycat:

yourhavingalarf:
I quite like…

Good luck to both teams.

When did…

Starting sentances like this become a thing on Trucknet?

After the disappointment of Holland losing the other night, my wife has had to switch allegience. We’re not holding our breath though at the outcome.

They’ve never quite forgiven the Germans for nicking the bikes !

No, they haven’t. Nor Rotterdam, or the Hongerwinter…

Daf245:

Dankuval
Have it
Doi :slight_smile:

das Lebewohi Deutschland

Just out of interest…

Any one know the score? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Wiretwister:
Just out of interest…

Same result as at the beginning of the 20th century :wink:

the maoster:

Wiretwister:
Just out of interest…

Same result as at the beginning of the 20th century :wink:

Naughty…

But nice one. :laughing: :laughing:

This…

reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/co … lv/pricks/

Is why I don’t like football.

Enjoying the upset of a 12 year old German ‘■■■■’ supporter at Wembley last night.

Absolute disgrace!

Hopefully the poster has commited an offence of some kind and is prosecuted for it.

yourhavingalarf:
This…

reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/co … lv/pricks/

Is why I don’t like football.

Enjoying the upset of a 12 year old German ‘■■■■’ supporter at Wembley last night.

Absolute disgrace!

Hopefully the poster has commited an offence of some kind and is prosecuted for it.

I and most other football fans would agree with you.
I saw the little kid,.and my immediate response was…‘‘Ahh poor kid’’.as I’m sure the vast majority did.
So why would you make such a big judgement of a game or sport based on the thoughts of a few d/heads?

Speaking of things you don’t like about football.
Wearing suits to a game…wtf is that all about?? :unamused:

I personally went right off Ant and Dec when I saw them at StJames park a few years ago suited and booted like they were going to a ■■■■ wedding. :unamused:

The managers, fine, maybe even the officials.
Worse thing was last night,.Prince William in a fitted suit, ok I don’t expect him to rock up in denim shorts and a ripped t.shirt, but whats wrong with an open neck shirt and a pair of kecks…but worse than that he had his kid dressed just like him, he looked like a little old man.
You would have thought the England team would have given the kid an England shirt to wear,.I bet he would have been much happier, not to mention more comfortable in that heat (or when I think of his family’s history even a German shirt :laughing: ) how many kids of that age do you see dressed like that these days anyhow.

Ok, nowt to do with me, it ain’t important…, but I’m easily annoyed. :smiley:

My missus went out to cut the grass whilst it was on while I boiled some eggs for tea,

C’mon ‘German ■■■■’, ‘Cutting grass’…Eggs?
NONE of these are on my Bingo card,.at least somebody say ‘Too much ■■■■ money’ or summet :laughing: