world cup

i see the english get yet another easy draw,and yes i know b4 u all start gobbing off we ain’t there,but i bet you if we where we’d get put in the hardest group going.at least we can wait till you get to the last 16 then watch you lot get ■■■■■■ out. :laughing:

tin hat at the ready :laughing: :laughing:

you’d only be in the hardest group IF you got thru cos you are such a ■■■■ team and would be the whipping boys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

kitkat:
i see the english get yet another easy draw,and yes i know b4 u all start gobbing off we ain’t there,but i bet you if we where we’d get put in the hardest group going.at least we can wait till you get to the last 16 then watch you lot get [zb] out. :laughing:

tin hat at the ready :laughing: :laughing:

You would have more chance of winning a raffle, but then you would have to be the only one’s in it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:
you’d only be in the hardest group IF you got thru cos you are such a [zb] team and would be the whipping boys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

says him with the rab c avatar. :laughing: :laughing:

but we know we r ■■■■,you need to be told your ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

garnerlives:
you’d only be in the hardest group IF you got thru cos you are such a [zb] team and would be the whipping boys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

but we know we r [zb],you need to be told your [zb] :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh because it is funny, he’s wearing mickey mouse ears and it says Disnae in the Disney font, that shows the mental level I’m at doesn’t it :question: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we’ll be ok in the groups, the USA will make us their ■■■■■■■, I know it. We won’t get past the first knock out stage, if we win it I’ll eat a hat

garnerlives:

kitkat:

garnerlives:

but we know we r [zb],you need to be told your [zb] :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh because it is funny, he’s wearing mickey mouse ears and it says Disnae in the Disney font, that shows the mental level I’m at doesn’t it :question: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we’ll be ok in the groups, the USA will make us their ■■■■■■■, I know it. We won’t get past the first knock out stage, if we win it I’ll eat a hat

I’ll provide one!
:stuck_out_tongue:

garnerlives:
the USA will make us their ■■■■■■■, I know it. We won’t get past the first knock out stage

I think this too; lose to the US in the group, finish runners up and got knocked out by Germany in the next round :unamused:

mrpj:

garnerlives:
the USA will make us their ■■■■■■■, I know it. We won’t get past the first knock out stage

I think this too; lose to the US in the group, finish runners up and got knocked out by Germany in the next round :unamused:

I want you’s out asap. :laughing: :laughing:

Does anyone know WHY the Englsih were seeded?.

Come on the YANKS!!!

jammymutt:
Does anyone know WHY the Englsih were seeded?.

Come on the YANKS!!!

so as it makes them look good,when we know their ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: