England

These over-rated has beens arent half giving me a good laugh at this world cup… With all the hype surrounding them that there potential winners blah blah is certainly far from…

Anyways roll on Slovenia… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PS:- Say what you want about Scotland, nothing could be more entertaining than the crap ive just watched…

For once I cant argue we was absolutely rubbish defence looked weak way to many mistakes, in the middle of the park we was out nembered all game, kept giving the ball away and there was no creativity, and upfront Heskey didnt hold the ball up well at all and Rooney may aswell stayed in the dressing room.

Lampard every time he got the ball he gave it away. There is just nothing there, no spark, no creativity.

Its not all over but something has got to change otherwise we will be coming home after Slovenia match. 442 is not going to work with England its too rigid and we need to let key players have a bit of freedom to create.

James
Johnson
Terry
Dawson
A. Cole
Wright Phillips
Barry
Milner
Joe Cole
Gerrard
Rooney

Play Rooney on the last man, Gerrard just behind and ■■■■ Lampard off he puts the three lions on and puts two left feet on at the same time.

Come on England said slightly less enthusiastically

I blame the vu… hooters !

He NEEDS to play a 4-4-2- diamond, James, Johnson, Terry, Uppers, Ash Cole, defensive mid Barry, Joe Cole on the left, Milner on the right (subject to fitness) Gerrard attacking mid, Crouch and Rooney up top. Lampard has done nothing the last two matches :frowning:

How about this for a team#
Banks
Wilson
Cohen
Stiles
Charlton J
Moore
Ball
Charlton R
Hurst
Peters
Hunt

Even though some of them are sadly no longer with us, they could’nt do much worse than the lot we sent out last night!

Scotland ARE better than england at football

Reults speak for them selfs

andy187:
Scotland ARE better than england at football

Reults speak for them selfs

Yeah! Scotland are good on paper but crap on grass!

Remember this!

youtube.com/watch?v=g0NT6aUwN8c

The terrestrial TV companies have been reprimanded after complaints that all England games should be shown after the watershed on satellite

Apparently seeing 11 arses being constantly pounded should only be shown on a gay channel :open_mouth:

scottishcruiser:
PS:- Say what you want about Scotland

There’s not really a great deal to say about them, they aren’t there! :wink:

Ive got lots I could say about Scotland

too slow I was… :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
These over-rated has beens arent half giving me a good laugh at this world cup… With all the hype surrounding them that there potential winners blah blah is certainly far from…

PS:- Say what you want about Scotland, nothing could be more entertaining than the crap ive just watched…

Still early days yet lets just wait and see, :smiley: The difference between England and Scotland fans is we dont give a toss whether Scotland qualified or not, if they had we would have give them as much attention as say The Ivory Coast :unamused: , sorry we just dont care !! so the only explanation that the Scots spend so much time displaying their dissaproval of England, is jealousy. You wern,t good enough to qualify GET OVER IT.

robroy:
Still early days yet lets just wait and see, :smiley: The difference between England and Scotland fans is we dont give a toss whether Scotland qualified or not

Me neither and I’m Scottish. Club football before country every time for me, I hate those weekends when they cancel the league fixtures because it’s an international week. Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy watching delusional England fans suffer when the realisation dawns that the team aren’t anywhere near as good as they thought they were. The Premier League thing with so many foreigners in it, which affected the Scottish Welsh and Irish national teams first, is now affecting the England team and it is only going to get worse.

There just aren’t that many world class English players these days plus English players don’t travel well. How many English Players have been really successful when they have gone to play for a foreign team? By the time you start the list with Gary Lineker there are not many other names you can add and it seems to be the same, in recent years, when they are away at a tournament for a few weeks. This nonsense excuse that the players are finding it difficult to be away from their families and they are bored, while living in a luxury hotel and their every need attended to really doesn’t wash. I’m sure a soldier living in a tent in Iraq or Afghanistan who hasn’t seen their family for a few months isn’t going to have to much sympathy for the players ‘plight’.

In so many tournaments England seem to pin their hopes and strategy on one player, the likes of Owen and Gascoigne in the past and Rooney these days, and when that player is injured, suspended or just off their game the whole plan goes to hell in a hand cart.

Coffeeholic:

robroy:
Still early days yet lets just wait and see, :smiley: The difference between England and Scotland fans is we dont give a toss whether Scotland qualified or not

““Coffeeholic wrote””
How many English Players have been really successful when they have gone to play for a foreign team? By the time you start the list with Gary Lineker there are not many other names you can add quote]

Right, off the top of my head Gary Lineker,Jimmy Greaves,Kevin Keegan,Chris Waddle,Paul Gascgoine,David Platt,Owen Hargreaves,David Beckham,Michael Owen,Darius Vassel,SteveMcManaman,Glen Hoddle,Ray Wilkins,Paul Ince. God I,m sad :blush: :unamused:
No further questions My Lord :laughing: :laughing:

The England team visited a South African orphanage, "Its good to put a smile on the faces of people with little hope and who struggle against impossible "odds said 6 year old Usami Bhutami

robroy:

Coffeeholic:

robroy:

““Coffeeholic wrote””
How many English Players have been really successful when they have gone to play for a foreign team? By the time you start the list with Gary Lineker there are not many other names you can add quote]

Right, off the top of my head Gary Lineker,Jimmy Greaves,Kevin Keegan,Chris Waddle,Paul Gascgoine,David Platt,Owen Hargreaves,David Beckham,Michael Owen,Darius Vassel,SteveMcManaman,Glen Hoddle,Ray Wilkins,Paul Ince. God I,m sad :blush: :unamused:
No further questions My Lord :laughing: :laughing:

I think you are stretching a point with at least half of them in being successful having gone abroad and Owen Hargreaves is a different situation as he started abroad, first in Canada then with Bayern, and then came to England. You really can’t say Darius Vassell has been a success in Turkey, unless you count ending up on medication for anxiety and depression caused by his time out there as a success. :wink:

Has that mummy’s boy with a piece of wood with cat gut won anything yet? :question: :laughing:

Bloke walks into a brothel and says “i’m a bit ■■■■■, how much for total humiliation?”
The madam replies £27.50.
He replies “WOW, what do i get for that??”
She says “an england football shirt!”

robroy:

scottishcruiser:

Still early days yet lets just wait and see, :smiley: The difference between England and Scotland fans is we dont give a toss whether Scotland qualified or not, if they had we would have give them as much attention as say The Ivory Coast :unamused: , sorry we just dont care !! so the only explanation that the Scots spend so much time displaying their dissaproval of England, is jealousy. You wern,t good enough to qualify GET OVER IT.

Well said Mate!! :wink:

Anyway, Scotland are world leaders in other sports, such as Throwing a Kettle down some Ice and then Sweeping Up in front of It, or whatever it’s called.