England

Harry Monk:
Anyway, Scotland are world leaders in other sports, such as Throwing a Kettle down some Ice and then Sweeping Up in front of It, or whatever it’s called.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
Anyway, Scotland are world leaders in other sports, such as Throwing a Kettle down some Ice and then Sweeping Up in front of It, or whatever it’s called.

Isn’t that HURLING? oh no, thats what they do after a night on the town in glasgow! :slight_smile:

I’ve just heard some breaking news- England have a new coach!

It will be picking them up from Heathrow on Thursday.

John Terry: “If we can’t be honest, there is no point being out here,” said the love-cheat son of a drugs dealer and shoplifter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

robroy:

scottishcruiser:
These over-rated has beens arent half giving me a good laugh at this world cup… With all the hype surrounding them that there potential winners blah blah is certainly far from…

Anyways roll on Slovenia… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PS:- Say what you want about Scotland, nothing could be more entertaining than the crap ive just watched…

Still early days yet lets just wait and see, :smiley: The difference between England and Scotland fans is we dont give a toss whether Scotland qualified or not, if they had we would have give them as much attention as say The Ivory Coast :unamused: , sorry we just dont care !! so the only explanation that the Scots spend so much time displaying their dissaproval of England, is jealousy. You wern,t good enough to qualify GET OVER IT.

Thats why a few years back ITV claimed CELTIC to be a British Team when in UEFA Cup Final, Same as 2 or 3 years ago with Rangers, anotehr supposed British Team… Oh and there Murray, Britains Number 1, isnt he born in Scotland? When it suits the ENGLISH were British, when it goes ■■■■ up were ALL DIVIDED… Its far from Jealousy, more the fact that you go in with an attitude England will win before even flying out to S.A to only fall flat on yer faces… But as you say early days, 1 more game :wink:

Missus came home early the other night and nearly caught me looking at the England game. Luckily I managed to put some ■■■■ on and got my old fella out quick to save my embarrassment!

scottishcruiser:
Oh and there Murray, Britains Number 1, isnt he born in Scotland? )

Yes, but I think you’ll find that the vast majority of us down here are as keen to see the sour-faced, bitter, skirt-wearing, Irn-Bru drinking Sweaty Sock crash out of Wimbledon as you are to see England lose. :wink:

Harry Monk:

scottishcruiser:
Oh and there Murray, Britains Number 1, isnt he born in Scotland? )

Yes, but I think you’ll find that the vast majority of us down here are as keen to see the sour-faced, bitter, skirt-wearing, Irn-Bru drinking Sweaty Sock crash out of Wimbledon as you are to see England lose. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: PMSL!! LOVE UR STYLE H’!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Murray is a prat! Says it should be personal choice whether to bow to the queen. I’m not a royalist, but I do believe in respect where it is due, and I think OUR queen deserves a bit of respect just for the person she is, and not for the title she holds.
Long after murray is no more that another has been, who failed to win anything significant, i.e after Wimbledon 2010, who will remember him?

Another supposed Brit in yesterdays Sun Newspaper:-

Graeme McDowell (Northern Irish) - Why? Because he won a Major in the golfs… The English? Glory Hunters…

scottishcruiser:
Another supposed Brit in yesterdays Sun Newspaper:-

Graeme McDowell (Northern Irish) - Why? Because he won a Major in the golfs… The English? Glory Hunters…

You need to get out more sweatysock

:unamused:

Im out to much, could do with getting home more infact… Such as life… Touch would the Germans top there group, get a decent side VS the almighty Beanos… :wink:

Now then…wasn’t the England-Slovenia game a lot better all round. Should play like this more often.

instructorone:
Now then…wasn’t the England-Slovenia game a lot better all round. Should play like this more often.

Totally different team to the last 4 games (2 warm ups, 2 group) what changed? And like you say why not play like it more often, it’s not beyond them!!

WEATHER WARNING!!!

The north of england will experience severe flooding. this is due to the whole of scotland ■■■■■■■ themselves laughing…

2 members of the England squad home already:-

scottishcruiser:
WEATHER WARNING!!!

The north of england will experience severe flooding. this is due to the whole of scotland ■■■■■■■ themselves laughing…

2 members of the England squad home already:-

I think the whole of England is still flooded, from us laughing at you lot not even getting in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:
I think the whole of England is still flooded, from us laughing at you lot not even getting in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trouble is that’s not funny, it’s just normal for us. It would be funnier if we did actually qualify. :wink:

See the fact is we KNOW were no hopers, we know we wont win anything glamourous at any sport, and even if we do were classed as British, on the other hand England went into this World Cup all hyped up that they were going to win, fly through the group stages etc etc… Just a bunch of over paid Sportsmen who cant and wont ever achieve anything, certainly not this decade anyways… So its back to talking about 1966 for the next X amount of years

Well the first part of your post is right, everyone knows that. Don’t think you got the next bit right sc, I don’t think the players went in there thinking they could win it, that’s a thing known as Medea hype. No one with any sense thought that that team had any chance of winning the world cup, I know I didn’t and most of the people I know didn’t ether, we are all surprised they got as far as they did. I really do agree with the next part of your post ( overpaid sportsman ) overpaid yes, but sportsman is not the word I would have used, I can’t put that on here, but if they are right or left handed the word still fits. As for 1966 FFS what’s that mean to anyone, but they will keep on about that any race keeps on about something they have won, most people that keep on about 66 wern’t even born then. Don’t let it get to you it will make you ill, maybe you need to get out more. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: