England v Italy

What’s the score going to be?

I reckon we’ll probably win about 5-0, maybe a bit more. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaah , you must be on the jollies HM cos that was never going to be the final score :laughing:

That was obviously just a lucky break by Italy and a minor set back.England will obviously go on to the final against Germany and beat them 5-0 on penalties.

The England team might as well come home now :laughing:

Glad I didn’t stay up and watch it. Sounds like they were crap as usual.

Yeh well maybe you should have watched it then mate eh, :unamused:

Result did not reflect England’s performance they played good attacking football and had a lot of goalscoring opportunities. Stirling especially had a good game, and although Rooney missed a couple of chances he did create a goal.
Still think Cole should be in squad, best left back in Europe despite being a pure bellend.

keep taking the jelly babies Harry …

They only booked the hotel room for 2 weeks :wink:

robroy:

Result did not reflect England’s performance they played good attacking football and had a lot of goalscoring opportunities. Stirling especially had a good game, and although Rooney missed a couple of chances he did create a goal.
Still think Cole should be in squad, best left back in Europe despite being a pure bellend.

Nah you’re alright mate, I’d rather go to sleep than watch them lot book an early flight home.
:laughing: They wont win, don’t know why the BBC waste so much on the broadcasts.

robroy:

Nice one robroy ,i was starting to think there was only me a football fan on trucknet :unamused: i was not going to get sucked in by all the doom and gloom about the team ,its as if people want them to fail so they can moan and slate england off :frowning:

seth 70:

robroy:

Nice one robroy ,i was starting to think there was only me a football fan on trucknet :unamused: i was not going to get sucked in by all the doom and gloom about the team ,its as if people want them to fail so they can moan and slate england off :frowning:

Yeh you’re right, if you are English, and a football fan you have to get behind them, and not just as a matter of course call them crap, and especially so when you haven’t even watched the bloody game ffs :unamused:
I’ve always been optimistic in all World Cups and Euros, and yeh, had a lot of disappointments over the years, that’s what being a fan is all about… but being a Newcastle fan also, I have become more than used to disappointments :laughing:

They get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a small object about. UK mail do the same but we don’t buy replicas of their uniforms. :laughing:

I don’t know a great deal about football but I’m hoping we’ll be playing San Marino or the Faroe Isles in the next game. :stuck_out_tongue:

If it makes you feel any better robroy ,im a leeds fan :blush:

Cotswoldcrunch:
They get paid stupid amounts of money to kick a small object about. UK mail do the same but we don’t buy replicas of their uniforms. :laughing:

Think that applies to most parcel companies aswell hahaha

Roy hodgins was asked if he would try 4 4 2 next week.
He said he would more than likely stick with 747 as it’s a much more comfortable way home!

kitbuilder123:
Roy hodgins was asked if he would try 4 4 2 next week.
He said he would more than likely stick with 747 as it’s a much more comfortable way home!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The English soccer team today visited a children’s orphanage in Brasil. “It’s very sad to see a group as sad and as miserable as the ones we saw today. It’s like they’ve given up on everything, like they have no hope” said Pedro, age 6

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Nice one Kitbuilder. Jim