Best type of cab dog

I’m thinking of the Patterdale or Jack Russell that hopefully won’t lose so many hairs as other breeds do, and small enough to hide under the bottom bunk from failed police officers who didn’t pass the exam and are now manning every RDC in this blessed land .
I had a German Shepherd while tramping and never again, fine dust and hair got to places where you wouldn’t think could get there .

He was heavy to lift up in the cab and obviously the cab resembled battle scenes from Beirut to the point of nearly aiming a jet washer inside it .
I used to see the German and Dutch drivers with their cab mutts all the time and my German Shepherd also had his pet passport to travel to Europe.

The only trouble with a Jack Russel or Pattidale is they’re terriers as such if you’re in a lay by and they see a Roland rat they’ll want to chase and kill it :laughing:
On the other hand they’ll make a good security dog as their hearing is cracking

One from a taxidermist….l

No need to lock the doors at night .

Have a night out in Ponefract, there’s a wide choice there to choose from. :smiley:

I’ve heard about these ladies of the day and night with no teeth or missing teeth.

robroy:
Have a night out in Ponefract, there’s a wide choice there to choose from. :smiley:

Sadly Ponty truck park closed in 2014 denying travellers a cracking experience in Ponty Carlo,or 2 miles away in Cas Vegas which,not for nothing,is known better as Classy Cas.

Tarmaceater:
I’ve heard about these ladies of the day and night with no teeth or missing teeth.

Here’s two YouTube for you.
youtu.be/XQADcAm3lqU
And
youtu.be/vASD7kkGdqs

She looks like the lady that stood by the swede or potato factory in Miranda de Ebro along with her fellow “ Business “ associate.

Colleague of mine for years had his Weimaraner with him in cut down FL series Volvo car transporter, lovely dog too.