Youtube

Pity Peter Owen doesn’t still make his videos, they are excellent for tramping in europe but mat Ireland is another good example of vloggin. I am afraid the new breed of drivers vloggin is not my cup of tea. If they are making money out of them great. But I have to ask who the hell is buying t shirts with trucker jay splattered over it? Surely not other drivers?

“Haallllo Tubbers!” :unamused:

UKtramp:
Pity Peter Owen doesn’t still make his videos, they are excellent for tramping in europe but mat Ireland is another good example of vloggin. I am afraid the new breed of drivers vloggin is not my cup of tea. If they are making money out of them great. But I have to ask who the hell is buying t shirts with trucker jay splattered over it? Surely not other drivers?

I think all the t shirts were sold to that fatasafox to dry his tears

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kaptain:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Kaptain:

Two words that instantly want to make you punch someone :laughing:

I’ve nothing really against him he just rubs me up the wrong way, his allegiance to Jay makes me question his marital vows and he seems a bit of a snowflake, he strikes me as the type who’d have you up in front of the gaffer because you made a joke to or about him and made him cry.

This fatasfox character likes to big himself up as he really has got little man syndrome. Take a look at his video entitled message to Manchester. It is so embarrassing to watch and basically is trying to get subs from others misery. He even addresses and says this is a message for all terrorists!!! as though they are watching him!!! Most cringe worthy video I have ever seen, that and his silly introduction of hellooo tubbers. I think he should stay quiet from using others bad fortune to try to raise his profile. The hell does he think he is. Toodles!!!

UKtramp:
This fatasfox character likes to big himself up as he really has got little man syndrome. Take a look at his video entitled message to Manchester. It is so embarrassing to watch and basically is trying to get subs from others misery. He even addresses and says this is a message for all terrorists!!! as though they are watching him!!! Most cringe worthy video I have ever seen, that and his silly introduction of hellooo tubbers. I think he should stay quiet from using others bad fortune to try to raise his profile. The hell does he think he is. Toodles!!!

There’s one on there were he took out a digger and the only thing he could try to get a rough hight was to park next to another trailer and hope it was right

youtu.be/vodR2X1eL_I

mdourish:
https://youtu.be/vodR2X1eL_I

What a dipstick. and someone is actually employing him!!! like the levers he is pointing to to lower the ramps. Jesus christ. Toodles

UKtramp:

mdourish:

What a dipstick. and someone is actually employing him!!! like the levers he is pointing to to lower the ramps. Jesus christ. Toodles

A dipstick is quite useful

mdourish:

UKtramp:

mdourish:

A dipstick is quite useful

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mdourish:

If you read through…

The comments section on Ytube, he’s taking advice from everyone and thanking them for it. It’s been decades since I put tracked vehicles up on a trailer but the rule then was chain through, not over.

The straps have seen better days.

As for the ‘not sure how high it is’… jeeezuz H christ!

Did someone say he’s doing a north Sea dip

Just how desperate can you get, bloody hell its totally absurd. If I get 1000 people on here to say they like me I am going to gaffer tape myself naked to the side of my cab and get someone to drive me around central London. Toodles Tubbers

mdourish:

Bell end. Plain and simple.

I think too many Vloggers on YouTube are new young drivers who don’t really have a lot of experience yet give out a lot of advice, which half the time is wrong thus confusing other new drivers !
Some of the older drivers who post on YouTube (!!) like Luke Vernon know their stuff and Luke is all over social media (inc on here), the difference is his advice is correct so isn’t a problem (regardless of whether you like YouTube vids or not).
Another one is YouTube.com/TheRockgod23 though he doesn’t post on YouTube too often and doesn’t seem to be on any other social media site so I doubt he does it to earn any money !
His advice seems spot on so could help new drivers as he shows what the job is really like without preaching ?
Obviously most of the vids are pretty boring though they do give an insight into the job !
This is his latest video !

If talking ■■■■■■■■ on the internet earns you money, I should be wealthy from this site alone.

Just how much money are we talking here? I mean for example that fatfox character is completely and utterly clueless. too make a complete ■■■ of yourself by wearing a foxes head and jumping into the North sea for the sake of a few subscribers seems pretty fruitless to me. Most of the subscribers will just kids and insane people. So how much money is actually involved as I fail to see how any one can give them money and earn anything back from them. Maybe an age thing but I dont get it.

I wonder if anyone can advise on what sort of camera i should buy…in order to become a Youtube superstar. Nothing too expensive, but i think an on the shoulder jobby…with wide angle lens, and obviously an H.D. one, ha ha .
the only things i find cringeworthy, are the Romaniens who put on their diddly dum music whilst driving at max speed , and getting out of the drivers seat to dance around the cab, its also a very dangerous practice…

UKtramp:
Just how much money are we talking here? I mean for example that fatfox character is completely and utterly clueless. too make a complete ■■■ of yourself by wearing a foxes head and jumping into the North sea for the sake of a few subscribers seems pretty fruitless to me. Most of the subscribers will just kids and insane people. So how much money is actually involved as I fail to see how any one can give them money and earn anything back from them. Maybe an age thing but I dont get it.

The money comes from ad revenue on YouTube. Anyone can do it, it’s nothing special.

Fastasfox will be earning peanuts, his views and subscriber counts aren’t high enough to make any serious money
You can get a rough estimate using social blade
socialblade.com/youtube/user/fastasfox

I also just noticed fastasfox has joined a network. This means the network takes the money and then pays him a share, in return they should (read never do) promote his channel. So in actual fact he will only be getting about 70% of the revenue from his channel, depending on what terms he signed with the network. Usually it’s a 70/30 split or could be 60/40

Trucker j will be getting a fair bit more, his views are higher and more frequent.
socialblade.com/youtube/user/truckerjaylea

As you can see, the estimated monthly and yearly payment is a pretty vast estimate.

I have a pretty successful YouTube channel, non trucking related.
I have more total views, and more subscribers than Jay.
I earn around £250 a month consistently, except for December when it goes up to about £350. I’ve been doing this since 2011. However I don’t upload frequently anymore. My last upload was last year. Looking at my stats, the monthly estimate at the top end is a bit higher than actual, but the lower estimate is way off the mark.
Jays top estimate seems very high to me, it’s possible he is getting that or just below, but I’d think the 200-300 range is more likely.