YouTube Drivers

Been watching a few Drivers on YouTube for some inspiration/Tips and some of their blogs are really good and entertaining.

Trucker Jay In The UK

The Hairy Trucker
Luke Vernon
TheRockgod23
Trucker Josh VLOGS

anyone watch them or know of any others?

Jason Walton is pretty good if you can get past his slightly irritating personality.

youtube.com/user/RealActionJackson69

Pete Owens.

Good, clear and informative videos on European truck driving (for a Brit driver)…likes a clean truck too!

Tazbug

Working on me own at the moment under the user id ‘Keep on Tribbin’, just trying to save up for a decent video camera and how to monetise it.
Videos will include how to do stuff, how not to do stuff, bad singing and ■■■■.

Mat Ireland - youtube.com/channel/UCiXPVO … RwvJAoGTZQ

Joey Rock & Roller - youtube.com/channel/UCll2s0 … DLxkAcfkxA

Both concert guys who do a bit of other stuff as well.

If you like US vloggers then Allie Knight (youtube.com/channel/UCX5lzI … plYkSJ3yBg) is worth a look.

Oh and there’s always Iwona Blencharczyyk (youtube.com/channel/UCP5R-A … 6xkeGp5W4A)

A couple more

Trucking In The Uk (youtube.com/user/1958IanM), who’s a bit quiet.

And Dark Thoughts Within, which sounds a bit scarey but he actually drives for Waitrose. (youtube.com/user/DarkThoughtsWithin)

109LWB:
Jason Walton is pretty good if you can get past his slightly irritating personality.

Cant watch that cack,propper agency man :unamused:

seth 70:

109LWB:

He’s not agency though is he? He works for John Raymond.

Ned kelly (irish trucker)will make you pee your pants with his little mate moe.

He’s just nauseating :confused:

Cheers for response, pretty much subscribed to all of them now, anymore will be much appreciated.

Here’s another yank.

youtube.com/channel/UCFccdy … 5UxR2a73Rw

109LWB:

seth 70:

109LWB:

He’s not agency though is he? He works for John Raymond.

Indeed he does, he had to stop for a while because the office told him to stop but they’ve let him continue with it now.

He’s probably my least favourite typical brummie drivel, but still worth a watch got some cracking footage.

Mark hickey is a good one too.

Here is a link for his channel: youtube.com/channel/UCE2Bx1 … uLBAF1YrJQ

Russell Worthing is another good one. He does flat bed work and shows how he does all the roping and sheeting, quite interesting if you’ve never done it before.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCPw92Z-pVbj9fWhP03AUAWA

Been thinking about starting one of my own. Maybe some people would like to see a vlog of someone working in music touring.

Might make a start over the summer with festival work.

Watch this space!

KCLeblanc:
If you like US vloggers then Allie Knight (youtube.com/channel/UCX5lzI … plYkSJ3yBg) is worth a look.

Allie’s daily vlog is worth watching.

Another interesting channel is Sergei Dratchev’s Heavy Haul TV. He’s a Canadian owner operator who delivers mainly heavy plant loads around Canada and the US with a hydraulic removable gooseneck trailer.

Big rig talk is another one if ulike the canada stuff.

i been watching Mark hickey i love his attitude he’s always laughing which is great to see, never seen such a happy driver as him.