YouTube Drivers

Hahaha on one of marks videos leaving the depot at 02:15am and he sais “they say early bird catches the worm, well it’s that early I don’t think the worms even been devolped yet.”

There is one who works for Sitra, does continental tanker work. Speaks in English but if he uses his mother tongue he puts up subtitles.

sinclair89:
There is one who works for Sitra, does continental tanker work. Speaks in English but if he uses his mother tongue he puts up subtitles.

His name is Patrick. Can be found here, youtube.com/7784Patrick

sinclair89:

7784Patrick Wittezaele

Yep I like his stuff aswell, Ned Kelly is good as has already been said, and Mat Ireland, whether on Concert work or General, the general work he does usualy starts or ends from FM’s old yard in Gt Yarmouth so I get all rose tinted specs about it, (I used to work there) :wink:

Some cracking channels here, subscribed to all of them, is their any more?

Tazbug:
Pete Owens.

Good, clear and informative videos on European truck driving (for a Brit driver)…likes a clean truck too!

Tazbug

Sadly Pete Owens isn’t doing Euro work any more he’s on the boxes now, and as such isn’t really doing much Youtube video wise, shame coz I really liked his Euro Vods

Trucker8oy:
Ned kelly (irish trucker)will make you pee your pants with his little mate moe.

Quite possibly the worst whinger I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across on YouTube, I scrolled through a few of his Videos and it was just rant after rant after rant, and only seemed to take pleasure in casting everyone else as an idiot.

There’s a saying that if everyone around you is a problem then it’s more than likely that you are in fact the problem!

Reef:

Tazbug:
Pete Owens.

Good, clear and informative videos on European truck driving (for a Brit driver)…likes a clean truck too!

Tazbug

Sadly Pete Owens isn’t doing Euro work any more he’s on the boxes now, and as such isn’t really doing much Youtube video wise, shame coz I really liked his Euro Vods

Trucker8oy:
Ned kelly (irish trucker)will make you pee your pants with his little mate moe.

Quite possibly the worst whinger I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across on YouTube, I scrolled through a few of his Videos and it was just rant after rant after rant, and only seemed to take pleasure in casting everyone else as an idiot.

There’s a saying that if everyone around you is a problem then it’s more than likely that you are in fact the problem!

Agree with you on both reef…

Tazbug:
Pete Owens.

Tazbug

I used to watch him regularly but has packed up eu work,go on his site very good vids.
regards dave.

youtube.com/channel/UCP5R-A … 6xkeGp5W4A

Cheers more great content

KCLeblanc:
Oh and there’s always Iwona Blencharczyyk

Definatley :wink:

Reading the posts here about some of the vloggers some tough words about them, Im glad no one slated me haha (still time I guess)

jaylea:
Reading the posts here about some of the vloggers some tough words about them, Im glad no one slated me haha (still time I guess)

Who are you pal,lets have a butchers so we can give you some feedback…

I think it’s Trucker Jay in the gay blue baseball cap! (Feel better now? :wink:)

jaylea:

:slight_smile:

jaylea:

Be careful what you wish for…

:laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

jaylea:

Brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

Drift:

the nodding donkey:

jaylea:

Brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

+1 :laughing:

Brae:
Been watching a few Drivers on YouTube for some inspiration/Tips and some of their blogs are really good and entertaining.

Trucker Jay In The UK
The Hairy Trucker
Luke Vernon
TheRockgod23
Trucker Josh VLOGS

anyone watch them or know of any others?

Out of the above… none of them now… only trucker on you tube worth watching is Jason Walton…Sadly Luke Vernon isn’t doing blogs anymore as I believe he’s come away from driving to become a TM setting up a UK depot for Virginia…
Don’t know what happened to TheRockgod… think the last video I watch was something about the company he worked for moved there operations and didn’t need the unit …so weather he stayed at that same company who knows but hasn’t done anything current

Trucker Josh… A yank driving in the USA no thanks, just doesn’t interest me…

The Hairy Trucker… Did watch the odd clip but he’s driving a 7.5t puddle jumper… that’s not trucking …maybe should change the title to glorified van man…its like training to sail an ocean liner then deciding to sail the Woolwich ferry…

As for Jay the Trucker… I did post something similar to this thread in the newbie forum, pointing them in the direction of watch this guys videos from what I had seen briefly hoping that it would give newbies and insight into the job… but sadly enough there’s bee all this hoo-ha over the road rage in the last video… closing of his channel blaming this forum,( prima donna )
falsely accusing members of this forum as gunning for him, bullying and trying to get him out of a job is totally ludicrous… then for Jay to use the forum to have a show down…ie making threats… pretend hard man… doesn’t do him any favours, simply shows him as the hot head, the guy obviously cannot take constructive criticism regarding his manner and driving in the videos…and sadly gives the viewers a misguided and totally wrong impression about the haualage industry…
So he had a fracas with another road user, but this yobbish/ hard man type of attidue & behaviour is not what the British public expect to see … where does it end…him hitting someone ? maybe he should look up the word professional and try at least to act like one…Certainly wouldnt want him representing my company