Youtube

muckles:

UKtramp:
Slowly becoming a convert here, now if there is money in it, I can see the reasons for doing it. Good luck to them, anyways gotta run I am off to Currys to get a camera.

[emoji38] Love it

Great first topic, although I’m not sure you quite understand the form when you start a thread and it doesn’t go the way you thought. :confused:

Once it’s obvious that most of the posters disagree with you, the normally procedure is to have a total breakdown, call everybody stupid [zb] and flounce off saying you’re never going to post again. :open_mouth:

Not go “fair point”, “I actually might agree with you,” and then think about doing the very thing you just posted against. [emoji38]

Good luck with the filming :smiley:

Some people are reflective. A good trait

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Laup:

muckles:

UKtramp:
Slowly becoming a convert here, now if there is money in it, I can see the reasons for doing it. Good luck to them, anyways gotta run I am off to Currys to get a camera.

[emoji38] Love it

Great first topic, although I’m not sure you quite understand the form when you start a thread and it doesn’t go the way you thought. :confused:

Once it’s obvious that most of the posters disagree with you, the normally procedure is to have a total breakdown, call everybody stupid [zb] and flounce off saying you’re never going to post again. :open_mouth:

Not go “fair point”, “I actually might agree with you,” and then think about doing the very thing you just posted against. [emoji38]

Good luck with the filming :smiley:

Some people are reflective. A good trait

Agreed, I thought it was quite refreshing and a tad amusing :smiley:
P.S I wasn’t really taking the micky out of UKtramp, but those poster who have a complete melt down when a thread doesn’t go the way they hoped.

I used to be a politician before becoming a driver not that you can tell :smiley:

MrFaulconbridge:
Trucker Jay is on his 4th season and is soon to be releasing a box set DVD for all his fans.

trucker jay? Lol. :unamused: in his pram? :open_mouth: he’ll end up dead one day! :bulb: the Richard head. :grimacing:

That Fastasfox chap made a right ■■■■ of himself on here once defending that Trucker Jayne knob jockey :unamused:

Trucker Jay is retarded. As for that potato head knob jockey that started crying because people on here were nasty about trucker Jay…

What was he called? I seen one video he did where he met a car on a narrow road. What a carry on. He is also the reason I feel queasy at the mention of the word vlogger. “Evening vloggers” [emoji348] [emoji773]

eagerbeaver:
That Fastasfox chap made a right ■■■■ of himself on here once defending that Trucker Jayne knob jockey :unamused:

That’s because we were all nasty bullies. It was out of order to criticise his driving and offer advice :open_mouth:

happysack:
Trucker Jay is retarded. As for that potato head knob jockey that started crying because people on here were nasty about trucker Jay…

What was he called? I seen one video he did where he met a car on a narrow road. What a carry on. He is also the reason I feel queasy at the mention of the word vlogger. “Evening vloggers” [emoji348] [emoji773]

Read the post above mate. " Seek and ye shall find ".

eagerbeaver:

happysack:

Ah you see i typed my post and it took that long to fly through the internet, you had time to post. My internet is being very shonky today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

happysack:

eagerbeaver:

happysack:

Ah you see i typed my post and it took that long to fly through the internet, you had time to post. My internet is being very shonky today.

Bit like your football team :laughing:

Rashford is gonna tear you lot a new one :wink:

fastasfox? There was a fox on Thursday that was fast, but not quite scania fast. That one is now called flatasfox.

Laup:

UKtramp:

MrFaulconbridge:
Trucker Jay is on his 4th season and is soon to be releasing a box set DVD for all his fans.

Seriously?

Receives donations, sells t-shirts. Doing well on YouTube

With video titles like this is it any wonder? Despicable click baiting ■■■■■■■■

I havent seen trucker jay the one I saw was called fat as fox or something like that, he was giving out a message to Manchester which was real creepy. Then he is going to jump in the North sea if his pal he met online reached a 1000 subscribers, it all just seems a little desperate and cringe worthy to me tbh. But as I have said there are some decent ones on there but not that fatasfox character. It is too far in my books.

eagerbeaver:

happysack:

eagerbeaver:

happysack:

Bit like your football team [emoji38]

Rashford is gonna tear you lot a new one :wink:

Do continue young beaver. Who is this boy you talk about? What is the score?

:blush: Rashford (see image)

Turd.png

England discipline in front of goal with 5 mins to play whilst 1-0 up

TUMBLEWEED.jpg

Ps I have no allegiance to either national team. I’m half English, half Welsh and I’ve lived in Scotland for over 20 years!

Oh and I’ve apparently got Russian heritage! I’m a bit ■■■■■■ up really.

I find Russell Worthing,Luke C and CJLacey entertaining and very watchable.
I watch Trucker Steve for some cracking dashcam footage of the north of England and Sturgeonland,but his audio is poor.
Trucker Jay makes me feel ashamed of being an HGV driver :unamused:

Russell Worthing is undoubtedly my favourite though no doubt he’d trigger some of the “It’s a work vehicle therefore should look like a [zb]tip” crew, I just wish he’d show a lot more of the actual sheeting/unsheeting coz I love that stuff.

Another one I like more because he’s an idiot (in the fondest meaning of the word) is Jason Walton.

There’s that dried up old HAS BEEN I liked watching Luke Vernon :stuck_out_tongue: and I miss Peter Owens brilliant Euro Vlogs too.

I like Luke C’s content, he’s genuine and got a good personality, makes the effort to get extra camera angle shots and edits his videos well.