World at 1 pm Radio 4 today

the maoster:

manalishi:
anyone remotely proud of bearing arms for this outfit are beneath contempt.

I’ll tell you what is beneath contempt; the supercilious, sneering craven cowards that seek to denigrate and devalue the bravery and sacrifice demonstrated by generations of men and women who were proud to accept their country’s calling and bear arms so that the chattering classes and cowards such as yourself have today the luxury to sneer at men and women who’s boots you are not fit to lace. The irony of their sacrifice meaning that you are able to snipe from your lofty position is totally lost on you and your ilk.

Remotely proud? I’m more than remotely proud to have borne arms for this land even if one of the more distasteful cosequences is that you and your type flourish.

100% this. Well said.
Regards. John.

manalishi:
I’ve long thought the unthinkable appropos that rancid bunch of Guelph descended parasites from Buck pal,the cow should have excercised a ‘royal’ perogative at the Heath sell out stage circa 1970s.She should be hanged for betrayal.
The idea that Lizzy Windsor,ceo of the Saxa Coburg Gotha corporation is somehow removed from the satanic EU construct is beyond farcical.Theyre major players ffs,especially at the masonic level and anyone remotely proud of bearing arms for this outfit are beneath contempt.Whats that quote…Democracy,2 wolves and a sheep voting what to have for dinner.Twas ever thus.

^
The question,as to why did the Queen stand by and allow Heath to sell out the country’s sovereignty to the EU.Let alone then allowing later administrations to seal the deal in the form of the Single European Act and Maastricht and Lisbon treaties,seems to be the smoking gun in all this.While the remain v leave argument seems to be a staged diversion from that. :open_mouth:

Surely the real deal Royal Perogative of supposedly ultimate command would have been expected to send the forces in to arrest him and all those who supported the project. :confused:

the maoster:

manalishi:
anyone remotely proud of bearing arms for this outfit are beneath contempt.

I’ll tell you what is beneath contempt; the supercilious, sneering craven cowards that seek to denigrate and devalue the bravery and sacrifice demonstrated by generations of men and women who were proud to accept their country’s calling and bear arms so that the chattering classes and cowards such as yourself have today the luxury to sneer at men and women who’s boots you are not fit to lace. The irony of their sacrifice meaning that you are able to snipe from your lofty position is totally lost on you and your ilk.

Remotely proud? I’m more than remotely proud to have borne arms for this land even if one of the more distasteful cosequences is that you and your type flourish.

He wasn’t referring to the call to arms of their ‘country’.He was obviously referring to ‘allegiance’ to ( ‘this outfit’ ) in the form of a Royal perogative that unarguably stood by and allowed the handing over the country’s sovereignty to a foreign power.Although I’d have probably worded it as the lower C in C’s of the forces’ ( deliberate ? ) obvious failure to question that failure in leadership at the top,is beneath contempt.What next are we supposed to stand by and cheer the forces if/when push ever comes to shove in them potentially supporting the EU Federal government against Brit Nationalist secessionists at some point in the future ?.

Not for one second do I denigrate our fallen,you’re barking up the wrong tree there.I’m positing the idea that we should subtract queen from country…why would anyone be proud to spill blood for a bunch of blue blood parasites?
I really think it tragic the human race hasn’t sufficently evolved to realise the scale of deception afoot when tackling this emotive issue.
Feel free to pile on the bile,it’s time people woke up to the scale of the deception,the way the ptb engineer mass,craven acquiescence to prosecute corporate warfare.I personally think moral courage,ie,conscientious objecting to pursuing warfare,far more admirable to lining up for the machine gunners target practice.
Nope get me adequately tooled up and I would defend my little patch of Albion with gusto,just not as part of the Saxa Coburg death machine.

You’ll be pleased to know that you have redeemed yourself and I am busy uncrossing your name on my Christmas card list :wink: . I misunderstood your intent somewhat and for that I apologise unreservedly, but you have discovered unintentionally what presses my buttons :smiley: . I have no strong feeling either way re the Royal family but if I had to lean one way or the other it would most probably be pro, but I don’t feel strongly enough to get into anything stronger than a debate about it, so as the Japanese say “c’est la vie”.

the maoster:
You’ll be pleased to know that you have redeemed yourself and I am busy uncrossing your name on my Christmas card list :wink: . I misunderstood your intent somewhat and for that I apologise unreservedly, but you have discovered unintentionally what presses my buttons :smiley: . I have no strong feeling either way re the Royal family but if I had to lean one way or the other it would most probably be pro, but I don’t feel strongly enough to get into anything stronger than a debate about it, so as the Japanese say “c’est la vie”.

Manalishi has a fair case albeit a bit iffy in the wording. :smiling_imp: :wink: :laughing:

Firstly we know that the forces swear allegiance to the Queen and only the Queen.If we’re going to unconditionally place trust in the Queen as meaning the same thing as ‘Country’ in this case then the question needs answering,as to whether she acted in accordance with her role.In allowing her government’s actions in signing away the country’s sovereignty in the form of the European Communities Act,the Single European Act,Maastricht and Lisbon,to go unchallenged by ‘her’ and ‘her’ forces.Bearing in mind that it’s supposed to be solely HM government that runs the country not the EU Federal Government.I think we can also add to that the issue of making us dependent on a foreign power for the procurement/supply of arms and other essential kit like transport for those forces.Especially when that outsourcing included/s knocking kit like the TSR 2 and Lightning,catapult equipped aircraft carriers and now Challenger tanks on the head.In favour of the Tornado,inferior VSTOL aircraft and Helicopter carriers and now whatever inferior substitute they are going to try to stitch up our tank crews with.All this has happened on ‘her’ watch. :unamused:

the maoster:

Spoken like a poet/warrior