Where can I refuel a cng lorry-wer have you seen them?

Hi folks I’m after finding where I can refuel a cng lorry. If you know any firms ( dhl wincanton etc) and you know what yard they run out of, I will enquire to see if they do third party refuelling ? Think iv seen a few dhl, jcb, hardstaffs, I know there’s a station on m6 near Crewe? All the info you got folks, much appreciated, ta

golden fleece jct 42 m6
londonderry a1
crooklands j36 m6
lymm truck stop
m6 diesels jct 11 m6

Thank u scots trucker for your speedy reply, but can’t find any info on the above doing cng, so just incase it’s been lost in translation, it’s compressed natural gas (cng) I’m after, not LPG or LNG or to be confused with anything else, as far as I’m aware there is no infrastructure for me to refuel whilst out on the roads other than at Crewe. Therefore I’m pretty sure I’ll be refuelling at operating centres of co-op, arla, Dahl etc, only I don’t know where they run out of, thanks in advance , Matt wood

hello just come off a cng actros and there was the one in crewe,howard tenens sites at south ockendon by thurrock and theres another at swindon.Another i used was hardstaffs mercedes off A483 by ratcliffe power station.the last was REC gas at the daventry rail frieght terminal (DRIFT) just off m1.

hope this helps

no infrastructure

Thats just it, isn’t no infrastructure in the Uk for it, you would have thought if there going to convert trucks to run on CNG then there a least be a few hundred filing stations first…

M6 diesels is def CNG as DHL TK Maxx refuel there CNG fleet there

CNG fuelling stations are hugely expensive, as several bus companies have found when they introduced CNG-powered buses. Nobody in their right mind is going to build one and run it on a commercial basis hoping the business might come to it at some point in the future.

I believe the Arriva bus depot at Runcorn may well sell to third parties as theirs is connected up to the gas mains.

Thank you dessy boy, I’d be really interested if you had taken note of the fuel used in that truck, ratio of diesel to gas? Whos lorry was it?Also, can a cng lorry use the gasrec as I thought that was LNG and am not familiar with if that is the equivalent to thanks in advance