London and keyfuels on the way

i’m taking a 7.5t with a fuel tank like a beans tin to lambeth tomorrow and i havent been to london for a while so a few questions.

any keyfuels on or very close to m1 with cashier service as the boss doesn’t have pin numbers :frowning:
i know flamstead takes keyfuels but i’ve heard its self service .

i know i have to pay congestion charge but does low emission charge have to be paid on an 06 reg puddle jumper?

and am i best down edgeware road or A41.

thanks for any help you can give :wink:

Sometimes, the Keyfuels office at M1 J13 truckstop is open during the day but I do not know if you can pay in there. :frowning:

M1 J9 watling street truck stop, you can pay as self service or pay at the kiosk, M1 J13 is only self service, or at least it was.

J9 is the closest since London Colney closed, although there was one in York Way Kings Cross last time I looked

Wheel Nut:
J9 is the closest since London Colney closed, although there was one in York Way Kings Cross last time I looked

the texaco garage at the north end of york way still takes key fuel cards. its just big enough for a 7.5 tonner or a tractor unit.
there is also a morrisons in camden that takes them

Site 003378
Name: MORRISONS CAMDEN
Classification: LCV/COACHES/TIPPERS
Address: CHALK FARM ROAD
CAMDEN
LONDON
GREATER LONDON
NW1 8AA
Telephone: 020 74280351
Facsimile: NONE

Canopy: YES
Motorway:
Main road: A502
Site located on main A502 at Camden.

as for lez i dont know, best is to go on there website and put your reg in and see what it says. i would,nt go driving in london if the truck did,nt meet the requirements as the cost is huge

tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/default.aspx

no pin numbers how inept a boss
ask for company credit card or cash

thanks very much for the help all of you.i will use J9 if its got a kiosk and thanks for that link dave, it says the van is compliant untill 2nd jan 2012. hitch i did ask for cash but no joy. inept is spot on :wink:
also ive been told toddington services south take keyfuels.

Yes they do

wheelnut if your talking about the BP just off york way which is goodsway there are road works right outside it and a right ■■■■■ to get into,i have to deliver there and have to move all the cones etc out the way to get in there so i would not recomend that one for the time being.

I used to use jinx 9 regular and he asks for a pin to check the card before he will let you fill up.

I’ve not tried this myself, but we’ve had this recommended to us at work.
Use the link to download the list of sites as a POI for use in a satnav:

thefuelcardcompany.co.uk/downloads.asp

Best of luck :smiley:

I use Keyfuels (crap) dont bother with the POI on the sav nav down load, half the places on it dont accept keyfuels or are shut. Turned up at one place the other day and they said they havent used Keyfuels in 5 years! Use this:

fuelcards.co.uk/network-locator.

watling street or crawley crossing truckstop if you have time you can even get food poisioning

drawbardaz:
i’m taking a 7.5t with a fuel tank like a beans tin to lambeth tomorrow and i havent been to london for a while so a few questions.

any keyfuels on or very close to m1 with cashier service as the boss doesn’t have pin numbers :frowning:
i know flamstead takes keyfuels but i’ve heard its self service .

i know i have to pay congestion charge but does low emission charge have to be paid on an 06 reg puddle jumper?

and am i best down edgeware road or A41.

thanks for any help you can give :wink:

A41, btw what time are you planning to get to Lambeth?