UK FUELS

Does anyone know somewhere near Haydock Industrial Estate where I can get Diesel with a UK Fuels card?

Thanks for your help…the app I’ve got it telling me lies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearest one I can think of but maybe out the way is bp on st Helens link way wa95dt
If coming in hgv from st Helens have go up the link way round the roundabout an back in the entrance off the dual carriageway. Don’t be tempted to turn in behind mcds on the roundabout as won’t get in that way.

Need go past petrol station then double back if that makes sense as there a left turn entrance takes you to the hgv pumps

To be honest your limited there now . Where asda is was once one
Was another in east lancs that’s gone now.

Or maybe lymn services on your way in /out.
But is limited for fuel at haydock.
Can use key fuels at the bp on greyhound roundabout but I’m 99% certain they stopped taking UK fuels

Cheers. Most helpful.

Lymm truckstop…■■

biggriffin:
Lymm truckstop…■■

Yes or lymn services if you like.

Years ago used work.for law distribution in haydock . Where asda is used be a station to use .
Further up is a Tesco express which used be a station before became tesco

In end had use bp as mentioned…
If long distance beat bet use lymn if going that way.
As say is rubbish for fuel there’s one in Knowsley can’t remeber where off top my head but out the way again

Going to Goole in the morning. So the BP you’re in about is probably best. We have a few of our depots Where they prefer us to refuel. Trouble is, I’m not sure a 40 mile round trip to get to a depot would go down well?

frankspencer:
Trouble is, I’m not sure a 40 mile round trip to get to a depot would go down well?

It will go down…

A damnsite worse if you splutter to a halt with empty tanks.

Where did you end up getting fuel, or are you on the hard shoulder?

St Helens LinkWay. We’re told to use an app called eroutes…it’s useless. You tap in where you are, HGV sites etc. Loads pop up. Give the garage a ring just to make sure…9 times out of 10, they don’t accept the card. Really winds me up!

least you got some. as i said considering its a fair sized estate in that area fuel facilities are useless.
least your sorted and sure youve worked out maybe longer but easier to come off or join the m62 at j7 for fuel

Yeah. Thanks for your help. I always leave refuelling til the last minute then start stressing!

A bit late to the party here and I’m aware that there isn’t one near St Helens but you can use UK Fuels on Welcome Breaks now. Sometimes easier than going off course!