When to turn the fridge off

James the cat:
Alright then what is the level of your knowledge on this subject? I’m sure there’s at least someone on trucknet who’s been a refrigeration engineer, so you must be pretty well up there to make that claim.

I am sure a lot of people on here would react in the same manner as your poke at me. I made a pretty big statement and I am sure it is correct. I am certain there will not be many with my level of knowledge of meat products and refrigeration on here. I will expand even further for you. I am a gold card card owner in refrigeration technology and yes I have worked for many refrigeration companys. I also am a qualified food scientist and was involved in a number of design issues with regards to cold storage facilities, I was a lead engineer for many complex large scale ammonia plants, I am IOSH trained in both fresh and frozen food safety, I have also been employed by major supermarkets as a consultant for cold storage along with been on a crisis team for cold storage facilities. I have also developed with a team of food scientists the correct temperatures to turn bacon into pork,. etc, etc, I can go on and on. Do I need to, no I don’t, I maintain there will not be many with my background in refrigerated transport on here. Not blowing my own trumpet but it is true. I now drive C+E refrigerated transport for a living. Although not exclusively fridges but it is my area of expertise.

Oh Lord, this is giving me Chas ‘captain of industry’ vibes…

switchlogic:

Wasn’t meant to, I will never mention it again. I am not your average driver when it comes to refrigerated transport is really all I am saying. I had to give a brief introduction to my claim. Not suggesting I am a one off or superior in any way shape or form. I choose to work in this industry because I enjoy it. I did not enjoy my previous posts. Sorry if my expertise gives cause for alarm.

Turn bacon into pork? Am I missing something here, I though pig was pork and then it’s sliced and cure to smoke or what ever streaky etc, and done in a controlled clean environment , to prevent said subject going off.

discoman:
Turn bacon into pork? Am I missing something here, I though pig was pork and then it’s sliced and cure to smoke or what ever streaky etc, and done in a controlled clean environment , to prevent said subject going off.

No your not missing anything, I typed it the wrong way round.

UKtramp:
I typed it the wrong way round.

Bomb disposal…

Not on your résumé then?

yourhavingalarf:

UKtramp:
I typed it the wrong way round.

Bomb disposal…

Not on your résumé then?

Oddly enough !!

Girdwood Park?

the maoster:
Girdwood Park?

kidding :smiley:

switchlogic:

+1
wheres that other kneel and bow down before me driving god named conor when he is needed… :unamused:

dieseldog999:

switchlogic:

+1
wheres that other kneel and bow down before me driving god named conor when he is needed… :unamused:

To be fair, you should do.

I’m claiming that…

As a WOOSH!

yourhavingalarf:
I’m claiming that…

As a WOOSH!

The insinuation was there, therefore I would consider your reply as a WOOSH! Simple folk an all that.

UKTramp what an amazing cv you have there very impressive
One thing I don’t understand Is that with your work history I would assume that the majority of the projects you were involved in would have been highly rewarded in monetary terms.
So why after all that would you choose a lowly paid career of wagon driving in comparison of what you could be achieving, with all your qualifications and experience should you not be on a salary of 100 - 150k a year for a 40 hour week

impressive cv - how long have you been driving wagons?

UKtramp:

James the cat:
Alright then what is the level of your knowledge on this subject? I’m sure there’s at least someone on trucknet who’s been a refrigeration engineer, so you must be pretty well up there to make that claim.

I am sure a lot of people on here would react in the same manner as your poke at me. I made a pretty big statement and I am sure it is correct. I am certain there will not be many with my level of knowledge of meat products and refrigeration on here. I will expand even further for you. I am a gold card card owner in refrigeration technology and yes I have worked for many refrigeration companys. I also am a qualified food scientist and was involved in a number of design issues with regards to cold storage facilities, I was a lead engineer for many complex large scale ammonia plants, I am IOSH trained in both fresh and frozen food safety, I have also been employed by major supermarkets as a consultant for cold storage along with been on a crisis team for cold storage facilities. I have also developed with a team of food scientists the correct temperatures to turn bacon into pork,. etc, etc, I can go on and on. Do I need to, no I don’t, I maintain there will not be many with my background in refrigerated transport on here. Not blowing my own trumpet but it is true. I now drive C+E refrigerated transport for a living. Although not exclusively fridges but it is my area of expertise.

That is some knowledge of fridgery. You know your refridgenism onions. A bit like a Fridge Jesus.

Help me with this. Why do shops sell eggs on the shelf but say to keep in the fridge?

James the cat:

UKtramp:

James the cat:

That is some knowledge of fridgery. You know your refridgenism onions. A bit like a Fridge Jesus.

possibly the carryfast/oracle of fridges…with a pic of a premium…kinda says it all for me there… :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:

James the cat:

UKtramp:

James the cat:

possibly the carryfast/oracle of fridges…with a avatar of a premium…kinda says it all for me there… :open_mouth:

Oi quiet! I asked fridge Jesus a question first. Wait your turn before you ■■■■ in. He can’t answer the crowd all at once.

James the cat:

Possibly…

A fridge magnate?

i know its tenuous