What is wrong with some people?

I once went in gents at some services. Was a guy at urinal wearing suit and tie. Sandwich im his mouth.
He finished took sandiwch from.his mouth walked out not even washing his hands.

edd1974:
I once went in gents at some services. Was a guy at urinal wearing suit and tie. Sandwich im his mouth.

Mmm meaty.

Or cheesy :open_mouth:

But if your todger is clean, and your urine is pure (which it is at the time of exit) then you are better off not touching taps which are likely to be crawling with germs.

chinese6:
But if your todger is clean, and your urine is pure (which it is at the time of exit) then you are better off not touching taps which are likely to be crawling with germs.

Shows how many services you use there all automatic taps. Useless to have a wash with

Best one I saw lately was at a supermarket DC where you all park up outside and wait for your number on a display right in front of you. Toilet is right under said display with a huge sign of its own (in multiple languages). Johnny foreigner next to me decides its way better to walk twice as far in opposite direction and ■■■■ in the middle of the staff car park. No bush, tree or even grass, right there on the tarmac. Was kinda comical seeing him side shuffle mid flow to avoid the expanding puddle.

As for the suit wearing bottom feeder with no hygiene sense. I see these regularly and love calling them out for not washing their hands. Other truck drivers aren’t much better though from what I see in truckstops.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

toonsy:

edd1974:

“He just smiled, and gave me a bit of his sandwich”…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Mmm meaty.

Or cheesy :open_mouth:

edd1974:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id only worry abut washing them if i ■■■■■■ out of the side f my ■■■■ and not the end of it.

Shows how many services you use there all automatic taps. Useless to have a wash with
[/quote]
Fair point, although I was speaking generally and not just about services facilities. Incidentally, if they make the toilet paper in some MSAs any thinner you’ll be able to see through it…

As winston Churchill said…When confronted by a gentleman who proclaimed
“We harrovians were taught to wash our hands after using the toilet”

“We Estonians were taught not to ■■■■ on our hands”
Said Churchill.

These new energy saving airline style toilets as well God no. There probably full off germs bacteria.
You have to open the lid. Where the person before you had to close it with his dirty hands he’s just used to wipe his bottom… that’s if he even bothers to wipe his bum.

And those stupid airblade things.

My hands don’t fit in them,without coming into contact with all the stagnant water that has conjealed on the bottom.

Do whatever…

You need to do.

Wash hands and return to lorry.

Take out babywipes from kit bag, give hands a wipe and relax in the knowledge you can now perform surgery on someone 'cos your so clean.

Worry about the damage caused to good old mother earth by discarded baby wipes everywhere.

Get proper job.

edd1974:
These new energy saving airline style toilets as well God no. There probably full off germs bacteria.
You have to open the lid. Where the person before you had to close it with his dirty hands he’s just used to wipe his bottom… that’s if he even bothers to wipe his bum.

If they haven’t wiped their hands will be cleaner [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
I don’t see a problem ■■■■■■■ on grass or up a tree. I do it in our garden, or anyone else’s for that matter.

don’t blame you,the poor tree /grass has to drink[lol]

not sure why, but i really like peeing on carpet ! [not at home tho]

i downloaded about 12 pints into a beige carpet in the communal lobby of a block of flats over a period of about a year-same exact spot.

commonrail:

My hands don’t fit in them,without coming into contact with all the stagnant water that has conjealed on the bottom.

You must have hands like shovels!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

commonrail:

I often wondered why the “Airblade V” is crappier all around than the handcuffy one that actually does what it sez on the tin… :confused:

commonrail:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, next thing you’re gonna tell us is that you don’t like sitting on a toilet 'cos half of your pecker gets soaked! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately,that is the only part of me that is not big :frowning:

I feel your pain brother.