Welsh Border and Mid Wales Hauliers 1950's onwards

One or two more in memory of Dave.
Oily

Dave Richard 40263750435_d0b9a92808_krs.jpg

Dave Richard 40163383880_6de6186341_k rs .jpg

Dave Richard 26714970997_b9e03521c6_k rs .jpg

Anyone that wants to support me by sponsoring me in memory of Dave on his thread can message me and I will send you details. I have a jar collecting now onwards. Let make Dave be remembered by all who you knew him. Many thanks Tracy.

still collecting sponsers if anyone on this site wants to support me in Daves memory. Let’s try and get as much as we can for this good cause.

Hi dose anyone have any photos of a leyland marathon reg kdh 381v that was brought second hand by G F Potter transport Welshpool thanks

marathon1975:
Hi dose anyone have any photos of a leyland marathon reg kdh 381v that was brought second hand by G F Potter transport Welshpool thanks

Don’t get greedy, you’ve already had one! :wink:

Lymm Truckstop, today.
DAF XF - T Alun Jones - (D10TAJ):

Still taking sponsers for anyone that wants to support me for this good cause in memory of Dave Lloyd. (Renegade). Just inbox me and I will give you details. Many thanks Tracy.

Back on page one.
Oily

Dave Richard 40263750435_d0b9a92808_krs.jpg

Dave Richard 40163383880_6de6186341_k rs .jpg

Dave Richard 26714970997_b9e03521c6_k rs .jpg

Dave 40686122510_b49fdbdab5_rs k.jpg

Hiya,
Very apt reg plate on the cider motor.
thanks harry, long retired.

And doing a wonderful job, H. Taking proper cider to Yorkshire- I bet the driver thinks he’s some sort of missionary! :laughing:

Maybe just a wee hint of responsibility lies on the shoulders of a particular imbiber of the apple juice for this stack of empties, no names no pack drill :laughing: :laughing:
Oily

OK, Oily, I admit it- they’re all mine!

Retired Old ■■■■:

ROF,
You take empty stainless steel barrels back? Anon 1 :wink:

oiltreader:
Back on page one.
Oily

Hey Oily super shots thier, love the Mansel Davies ! regards Keith

pete smith:

Retired Old ■■■■:

ROF,
You take empty stainless steel barrels back? Anon 1 :wink:

Only when I can’t get a decent price for 'em! :wink:

Thankyou to all who sponsered me for my charity jump. I managed to to do the jump last Friday the 7th of September at Tilstock Airfield at Whitchurch. It was a great experience . As I did it as a team with a friend we both managed to raise a great total of £1,750 + for St Michael’s Hospice Bartestree Hereford. All in memory of Dave the Renegade.

Dave the Renegade:
Thankyou to all who sponsered me for my charity jump. I managed to to do the jump last Friday the 7th of September at Tilstock Airfield at Whitchurch. It was a great experience . As I did it as a team with a friend we both managed to raise a great total of £1,750 + for St Michael’s Hospice Bartestree Hereford. All in memory of Dave the Renegade.

Hi Tracey,many congratulations on your jump I bet Dave was with you in spirit ,and a good amount raised well done to you regards John

Well done, Tracey, Dave would be proud of you. :smiley:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Well done, Tracey, Dave would be proud of you. :smiley:

Yes I hope Dave was watching me… At least I landed safe so I think Dave was watching me…went up Ten Thousand feet it was a lovely view.

smallcoal:

Dave the Renegade:

Hi Tracey,many congratulations on your jump I bet Dave was with you in spirit ,and a good amount raised well done to you regards John

Thankyou John.