Welsh Border and Mid Wales Hauliers 1950's onwards

tastrucker:

oiltreader:
One or two more to keep the thread running.
Oily

Hello oily ,some lovely pictures their ,good to see some Shropshire motors ,thank you Trevor

Cheers Trevor :smiley: one or two more.
Oily

Shrops Richard 35400028515_457a164040 rs _k.jpg

Shrops Richard 34768984875_a34d025a56_rs k.jpg

Shrops (14).jpg

2 years today we lost the man that started this page, Dave the Renegade, RIP Dave miss you old mate.

altitude:
2 years today we lost the man that started this page, Dave the Renegade, RIP Dave miss you old mate.

R.I.P Dave, your knowledge and pictures are missed on this site.

Thankyou for keeping this page going always like to see the posts. Yes it was two years yesterday when I lost my special person in my life. Dave will always be in my heart. I’m taking part in a sky dive this year in his memory so will post the date when I know. Hope to get as many sponsors as possible to show what a great man Dave was. Will keep you all posted. Take care Tracy.

pete smith:

altitude:

R.I.P Dave, your knowledge and pictures are missed on this site.

Yes, Dave’s presence here is definitely missed. I stumbled upon one of Dave’s posts many years ago and he got me hooked on TNUK, especially this site and the South Wales site he graciously turned over to another legend Andrew Cooper.
R.I.P. Dave.

Hi, Tracy, Still think about your man and the great banter we shared.
Are you planning on jumping over Shobden?

29595201_1066253246848938_6812970009178247147_n.jpg

Yes I am doing a Tandem skydive in Daves memory hopefully beginning of August will post date when I know it will be at Shobdon Air field I do know that as I’m doing it through the Hospice Angels. So the money is going to the St Michael’s Hospice at Bartestree Hereford. Will keep in touch soon but hope to raise a good sum. And show how Dave is missed to everyone.

Super, Tracy. Can I suggest that nearer the time, when the details are finalised, you post the postcode of St Michaels on this thread? I’m sure a few of us would like to remember Dave by sending a few shillings.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Super, Tracy. Can I suggest that nearer the time, when the details are finalised, you post the postcode of St Michaels on this thread? I’m sure a few of us would like to remember Dave by sending a few shillings.

You tight wad ! :wink:

^^^ Those of us fortunate enough to have amassed multi-million pound pension funds may wish to donate more, of course! :wink: :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
^^^ Those of us fortunate enough to have amassed multi-million pound pension funds may wish to donate more, of course! :wink: :wink:

I resemble, sorry, resent that remark ROF ! :open_mouth: :frowning: :blush: :wink:

That’ll teach you to take the Mick out of us poor old state pensioners! :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Im sure there will be a lot of support for this event, I will certainley donate towards it, Well done Tracy, Regards Larry.

Retired Old ■■■■:
That’ll teach you to take the Mick out of us poor old state pensioners! :wink:

…and what a state ROF!

David

pete smith:

hello Pete and Tracy ,Dennis Charles (Direct Transp) kept his fleet immaculate ,probably the smartest fleet to serve Shotton ,that ERF ended up down in South Wales ,thank you Trevor .

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Im sure there will be a lot of support for this event, I will certainley donate towards it, Well done Tracy, Regards Larry.

I will certainly let you know when I have details to when I will be doing the jump. Many thanks.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I will certainly post details once I know. I am on Facebook so can always send me a private message anyone that wants to support me in Daves memory.

Dave the Renegade:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

I am doing the Skydive Tandem jump on the 11th of August at Shobdon Air field near presteigne. So if anyone wants to sponsor me in memory of Dave I would very much appreciate it. I am on Facebook or send me a message on here and I will get bk to you. Many thanks Tracy.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Hi, Tracy, Still think about your man and the great banter we shared.
Are you planning on jumping over Shobden?

Yes I am on the 11th of August. Will post time when I know.