Weekly rest

Can anyone help with my question on weekly rest. does your weekly rest start after you have taken your daily rest . :question:

example 1 finish work Friday 20.00 hrs take 11 hours daily rest then 45 hours weekly rest starting work 56 hours after you finish. :exclamation:

example 2 finish work Friday 20.00 hrs take 45 hours weekly rest then start work. :exclamation:

and does this still count if you reduce down to 36 hours

example 2 .
and it still counts for 36

Weekly rest commences as soon as you finish your last duty period of the week concerned, therefore your second scenario is correct. The weekly rest period takes precedents over your daily rest. and the reduced rest period is the same, but dont forget to make up your reduced rest period in full, as part of a weekly rest, within 3 weeks.

thanks for the help. I thought that was the way but I had to check. I know it sounds strange an Irish driver asking on hours regs but I’m trying to start a trend

Antony:
thanks for the help. I thought that was the way but I had to check. I know it sounds strange an Irish driver asking on hours regs but I’m trying to start a trend

it’s nice to have a commedian on board :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now come on leave the Guy alone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He Never actually said he was stopping the Vehicle for his 45 hrs rest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe he’s just sick of driving at 30 mph whilst he fills in the 45 hr period :wink: :wink:

Fancy Insinuating an Irishman was going to have a weekly rest :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Only Joking Mate :wink: :wink: