Wed 10/1 J25 - J26, M6 closed

toby1234abc:
No RIP from me, a tail gating Muppet that learnt the hard way, where do they get their licenses, Woolworths, no sympathy.
Tough mammaries.

■■■■■

toby1234abc:
No RIP from me, a tail gating Muppet that learnt the hard way, where do they get their licenses, Woolworths, no sympathy.
Tough mammaries.

Don’t you think (even a little) before you post such tripe? :unamused:

How can you write that so definitely, unless you actually saw what happened and you know there’s no other possible reason for this tragedy?

For instance, is it at all possible that the deceased driver suffered some medical condition just before the impact?

:bulb: I’m seeing only one muppet here, and your clue is that it isn’t the deceased driver. :wink:

===================================

RIP Driver. :frowning:

toby1234abc:
Tough mammaries.

Maybe when you get a few more miles under your belt/grow up, you might be able to show a bit more humility when it comes to commenting on things like this. Crack on supertrucker…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

toby1234abc:
Tough mammaries.

Ah Toby, most on here would normally forgive the random drivel you usually post as the eccentric musings of a lovable village idiot type-turns out you’re just an idiot

All well and good some going all csi about it but ultimately no one will know apart from eventually accident investigators and the coroner. 99% of the time RTC’s are not ‘accidents’ at all but…theres always the odd occasion where the cause isnt driver error and this could very possibly be one of them.
R.I.P Driver.

AndrewG:
All well and good some going all csi about it but ultimately no one will know apart from eventually accident investigators and the coroner. 99% of the time RTC’s are not ‘accidents’ at all but…theres always the odd occasion where the cause isnt driver error and this could very possibly be one of them.
R.I.P Driver.

+1
poor driver whatever way it goes down.
i passed there sun night,and its always just a fact of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
personally id favour on cruise control at 90ks and bored senseless like most on similar work as you pass them day and night with that same zombie stare of the seasoned trunker and the like,but who knows.

toby1234abc:
Tough mammaries.

This is a completely unacceptable remark considering that the driver has lost his life . There is always the possibility that he fell ill or a mechanical fault developed which caused him to momentarily lose concentration . Even if he was tail gating you can hardly claim to have no sympathy for the relatives of a deceased driver ( unless you are totally heartless ) . In any event we do not even know if this was the cause of the accident .

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … t-14137582

Article from the local rag , in the comments section at the bottom , the guy who died his brother has left contact details appealing for information.
Close to home this , still in situ tonight on the way to work worst I’ve seen , rip driver.

Everyone should go home at the end of their shift.

RIP drive.

Another one now.
And an artic just gone into the back of a van in the queue

RIP Driver.

Toby, you sound like a ■■■■■■■ prick.

Unbelievable that it’s happened yet again this morning though… Do eyes get painted on now?!?

Car fire this morning I think

RIP

Could of been thee driver in the middle trucks fault.

truckyboy:
RIP driver…sorry to say, but normally when someone rear ends another…its normally driving too close and too fast…and lack of concentration or all three…these accidents need never happen if drivers became more aware…this might upset a few, but will they ever learn…i read it time and time again…how drivers are pushed to the max hours…given too many drops etc etc…maybe if drivers learnt to slow down…many of these may not happen and more will get home safely.

I don’t know any details about the poor lad who lost his life, so I aint going to comment on that RTA unless I know more.

That aside I’ve got to agree with you TB.
There are many ■■■■ idiots in this job, who are idiots for different reasons.
Such as…

The ‘‘Look at me in my big truck’’ ones, who sit on the limiter all ■■■■ day and drive their trucks like boy racers, teararsing round roundabouts etc with zero consideration for anybody else.

The ‘‘I’m too timid to say NO’’ idiots who will attempt and usually succeed to achieve any unreasonable schedule set by their boss
…The world won’t end if your bog rolls are 10 mins late at Tescos ffs! :unamused:

The ‘‘Hero’’ type idiots who aint got time to stop for a ■■■■ who think they are on some constant race against time competition come endurance excercise, who max out to 8.59 secs and park up in the first unfit for purpose crap hole, with alarm set for 8.55 to start the whole ball ache process again until end of week, …or until they have their inevitable heart attack.

The ‘‘Terminally thick’’ idiots who will never be drivers as long as they have arse cracks.

Then the combination of all 4 types which should be avoided at all costs. :open_mouth: :imp:

As long as these cretins are among us there will always be serious accidents and/or fatalities on our UK roads.
Got to say when you look around, that pile of crap aka the DCPC definitely aint worked has it. :unamused:

toby1234abc:
Tough mammaries.

Toby mate, I usually find your posts amusing and entertaining, but I’ve got to say you are talking out of your arse on this occasion.
No fellow driver however good, bad, crap, or totally ■■■■ poor he may be at it, does not deserve to lose his life in this godforsaken job. :bulb:
You should feel ashamed of yourself mate!.

robroy:

toby1234abc:
Tough mammaries.

Toby mate, I usually find your posts amusing and entertaining, but I’ve got to say you are talking out of your arse on this occasion.
No fellow driver however good, bad, crap, or totally ■■■■ poor he may be at it, does not deserve to lose his life in this godforsaken job. :bulb:
You should feel ashamed of yourself mate!.

Somehow I don’t think Toby will be largeing his opinions in his drivers restroom or where ever he visits.

Bit surprised really - just goes to show that you don’t really know people on forums.

It is an internet forum and your welcome to express your views on the subject.
Whether it was a medical condition or mechanical failure, the fact remains that he was tailgating .
To the posters that called me names, that means you also tailgate.
Then you cry like babies when cars brake test you in the roadworks .
How do you know if I witnessed it ?
Shout and swear all you want, see if I care.

At least Truckboy can see where I am coming from.
The standard of Lgv driving is atrocious, on a daily basis there is a major accident due to bad driving with Numpties flat to the mat, in their truck, driving it like a fire engine on the way to a shout.

toby1234abc:
At least Truckboy can see where I am coming from.
The standard of Lgv driving is atrocious, on a daily basis there is a major accident due to bad driving with Numpties flat to the mat, in their truck, driving it like a fire engine on the way to a shout.

I can also see where you are coming from on this post, what I found disgusting was your reaction to a driver being killed.

I can only assume Truckyboy felt the same as he also did not condone your appalling opinion on it.

toby1234abc:
Whether it was a medical condition or mechanical failure, the fact remains that he was tailgating.

Really■■?

A mechanical failure that could have happened two hundred meters before the vehicles collided, or a medical issue that could have happened the same distance back?

Still a tailgater though?

Unless you KNOW what happened, you should really learn to keep your crappy comments to yourself.

As someone once said “It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

Just about sums you up I think.