Volvo F10,F12,F16

Seen this old girl in Warminster this morning , is it savable ?

There’s always hope

Brussels motorshow '79 till '85.

Eric,

image.jpegthis must have been rare ?

Looks like Taylors of Aldridge.

Cockney Pete3:
Looks like Taylors of Aldridge.

It is one of Taylor’s, as Dan say’s it’s a rare one, day cab F12 left ■■■■■■

alanjblack:
0123I bought this F12 in 1996, any one know who owned it by the green and grey colours, before I had it painted Red.

Here you are, B564 VCK, new to Pandoro, photo in Chris Richards’ photo collection on Flickr (please don’t copy or share without his permission!):

B564VCK by chris.farnah, on Flickr

One of a number of motors liveried to P&O Contract HIre, but carrying Pandoro fleet numbers and matching registrations. It was a couple of years after I left Pandoro, so I don’t know the tale behind the Contract Hire livery. Click on the photo for more info

For sale on ebay ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-VOLVO-F1 … 2536wt_721

s-l64.jpg

Punchy Dan:
0this must have been rare ?

Used to collect out of Lane End brick works Buckley not regular, but always looked smart, I had the green eyed monster from seat of my 86 :grimacing:

volvo runner:

40K WTF !!!

F

image.jpeg

robthedog:

volvo runner:

40K WTF !!!

Makes this cheap on truck trader at 8995

image.jpeg

X

C

bluemikehill:

gunnerheskey:
Some F10s & F12S
One of Tom & Jerry’s

Emphills

And one of Fawcetts finest…

a299 sbx was brand new to o j williams st claires my old man had it wen new

A299 SBX still in existence here in Ireland.

steelboyf10:
C

To think I used to go away for 4 to 6 weeks at a time in one of those, mind you all I needed was a load of tapes to fill up the dash storage, a bottle of son of a gun in the little square hole above the ashtray, a bag of clothes under the bunk, a mini camping stove for my kettle and the all important water jug full of English water to make a proper cuppa.

I loved the way they changed gear, the short stubby gear shift felt so much more positive than the big old gangly Scania gear shift. and they were nice and quiet in the cab compared to the Scania too.

GS OVERLAND:
I loved the way they changed gear, the short stubby gear shift felt so much more positive than the big old gangly Scania gear shift. and they were nice and quiet in the cab compared to the Scania too.

hey GS, it was the same with the old Scania and Volvo cabs, Scania looked much bigger, but in real you had a lot less place behind the wheel especially if you was a bit tall. And don’t forget the way to your bed, and especially with the euro handbrake.

Eric,

plenty of F series still going in Russia all globetrotters as well

robthedog:

volvo runner:

40K WTF !!!

Hi Rob

This is an Aussie import: Kangaroo bar / Maximum (round aluminium) fuel tanks all around her / Trilex rims all round / The dash is all bleached from too much sunshine / Red dust everywhere inside the cab.
Definitely and Aussie wagon.

Plus in the last two pictures, the mudflaps carry the trade name of General Transport Equipment, based out of Kewdale, WA. Basically in the outskirts of Perth.

She seems to have rust emerging in the usual place above the passenger door where the cab meets the roof extension.

Ad price is now £27,060. Still outrageous.

I wonder what price she’ll end up fetching…

David