Virginia int transport wages

switchlogic:

stevejones:
in the ditch wonder why :smiley:

Wonder all you like, you’ll probably just make up a reason anyway no matter what I say…

Trucknet CSI again :unamused: I found myself in the same position earlier this year and no-one could have guessed how I ended up in a ditch one Monday night on the side of the A10. There are too many variables in our job, and with the accumulation of miles the chances of something like that occurring only increase. The main things are that you came out unscathed and your boss, like mine, stuck by you. Others can speculate to their hearts’ content, who cares.

stevejones:
in the ditch wonder why :smiley:

Amazing :unamused: no matter what gets written on here, someone will allways wants to put some kind off negative angle. the Guy was up front and admitted to an accident, that he could’ve kept quiet about, just to help underline his thoughts on the qualities off his boss, enough said.

Craig 111:
[ I found myself in the same position earlier this year and no-one could have guessed how I ended up in a ditch one Monday night on the side of the A10. There are too many variables in our job, and with the accumulation of miles the chances of something like that occurring only increase. The main things are that you came out unscathed and your boss, like mine, stuck by you. Others can speculate to their hearts’ content, who cares.

Well said, :wink:

wow touchy /people on here never meant to insult anybody just a question but can live with the replies i geuss should of expected those results happy days u truckers

Same reason anyone that ever went into a ditch ended up in there. The truck left the road. See? No need to wonder at all.

glad u thought that up would not have realised that

Who gives a ■■■■ about why switchlogics truck finished up in the ditch , it was insured ,he still has his job and he’s ok , to many people on here are fast to judge

How come people are always known for the mistakes they made not there achievements

He’s not known for that, he’s known for being the one with a screw loose that drives Virginias flagship and has a potty mouthed Lego head strapped to the dash. And I for one salute him for all 3.
Too many people take life to seriously. Glad to see he’s not one of them

Suppose your right anyway back on topic any luck finding a job Iceland

Why has it turned Into a truck into a ditch from a company’s wages lol

Smoggie89:
Why has it turned Into a truck into a ditch from a company’s wages lol

Seems that some like to focus on the negative :unamused:

Don’t know what Virginias wages are, but all that matters is that you are happy with your lot in life :smiley: I’m not prepared to have high wages but be treated like scum, I’d rather take slightly lower wage but have a reasonable working relationship with My boss :wink:

kitbuilder123:
He’s not known for that, he’s known for being the one with a screw loose that drives Virginias flagship and has a potty mouthed Lego head strapped to the dash. And I for one salute him for all 3.
Too many people take life to seriously. Glad to see he’s not one of them

That’s great :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

90e/day in ireland. notoriously low wages.

irish lorries:
Suppose your right anyway back on topic any luck finding a job Iceland

Nope I decided to stay with the NI company I’m at, I did want to and wAs on way to virginia to start but I personally couldn’t do the drop in wages tbh.

For the benefit of everyone else thinking of doing the same thing, could you enlighten us as to what you were offered? :open_mouth:

Surely anyone else thinking of doing the same can just get the required information from the company, rather than third hand from TruckNet? Just a thought.

No sorry i agree with switch, I did the leg work myself as I was interested in going there, so sorry I’m not prepared to say,I was gutted really as guy I spoke to seemed ok, and was good enough to help me out with things etc, but money was less than I’m used to but for the right person ok. Sorry if this not what people want to hear but if your interested give them a call.

The only reason for not being open about pay rates is because they woukd be considered to be poor.

If you were a company paying a decent wage, wouldn’t you be proud of that and be happy for people to consider you a good employer?

As a driver are people that insecure that they are frightened to say whether they’re on a decent wedge for fear of others wanting in?

No wonder the jobs ■■■■■■…drivers can’t even share info amongst themselves without ■■■■■■■■ and playing Johnny big time bananas!

No, its because any mention of wages on here turns into a bitchfest. You could be on a grand a week and some Muppet pipes up ‘I wouldn’t get out of bed for that’. If people could be grown up about it then fine, I’d tell you myself, but they can’t so I wont.

Besides, you could be the highest payer in the industry, doesn’t make you a good employer.

Too right luke Virginia seem like a very good company if people want to work for them then ring them yourself