User names..

I chose mine because it’s a little pun about living in Germany and being a trucker. It’s not particularly imaginative I know [emoji1]

worked wae my dad on the farm ,then he worked at the same depot as me and as it was a small town and all the old guys knew each other it was me that got the nickname ,so as we had the same name I became jimmys boy aka :unamused: jimbo . 47 was my age when joined forum

I deliver propane.

Mine’s a previous ( and soon to be again) occupation.

Mine is from the days of driving Mamouth Majors with unsprung vinyl covered seats in the late 60,s and early 70,s. They were also sweaty but that would sound a bit crude.

i enjoy puns and houmor and in this game there is never seemingly enough time everybody wants stuff yesterday

Jayen4:
Mine is simply the phonetic spelling of my initials…and the number 4 is from my e-mail address,being the lowest number I could get,when I set up my e-mail… Logical really…

The ‘phonetic’ spelling of you initials is actually Juliet November not jayen, dont know what sort of spelling is that … :slight_smile:

Used to work on the spanners - obvs really :smiley:

Surname. Year I was born.

Mine is the ship that brought me to Britain.

Pete.

I am very fond of ■■■■■■’s. :blush:

eagerbeaver:

More like you act like one lmfao :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

I used to be lead guitarist in a punk band called…Born Idle.

I could change my name to Drones these days!

I needed mine to be my own name in case I forget it coz I am getting old

eagerbeaver:

And there was me thinking you were just an impatient ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Once a Sapper, always a Sapper, Royal Engineers, “THE CORPS”

Sapper

Mine is quite simple , the Pierrot bit is a nickname that French people give to those that are called Pierre, the 14 is the department where I live here in France. (for those that want to know, CALVADOS , name of a good place to live and a very fine Apple Cognac)

OVLOV JAY:

eagerbeaver:

And there was me thinking you were just an impatient [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha. I am pretty impatient too Jay! Eagerforbeaverandcantbearsedhangingabout didn’t sound right. I almost called myself The brown clown when I reg’d on here, due to a drunken night with a lady when I was a yoof. Couldn’t find trap two for the life of me. :frowning:

Mine is surname based as a former boss used to call me.I used To have one as described by AndrewG with first name and initial of surname but I forgot the login details.Don’t laugh.You’ll be old one of these days.

When I was 17 I picked up the nickname Slow/Slowlane because of my driving.