Great work admin

Hats off to you for saving us from another alter ego…

Although I do feel,a “new” user signing up then using his first 15 posts to bump old thread from their other multiple accounts would be grounds to delete all said users accounts.

who what when ■■?

Very swift off the mark !I did notice the rehashed posts appearing and thought ‘here we go again’!

Not sure what I missed but good job. The trolls/multiple accounts has seen me using this forum less.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Awwww…

Come on.

Spill.

Who?

Hi name was Peter32…a new account holder whose only posts on here were bumping up old threads from UKT/ItsJoe and DR Damon,it’s sad that he has to resort to it really.
Must have a very lonely existence.

xichrisxi:
Hi name was Peter32…a new account holder whose only posts on here were bumping up old threads from UKT/ItsJoe and DR Damon,it’s sad that he has to resort to it really.

You must know the old joke?
Youre never alone when youre schizoid.

Well done mods…

I’m confident he’ll return if he isn’t already here already. There’s some absolute whoppers on here at the moment.

It would be nice if we for once showed some unity (we’re lorry drivers, who am I kidding?) and simply ignored the pond life that pops up regularly. I’m as guilty as anyone of responding to him/them so can’t really preach, but to ignore them is to starve them of the reactions they so sadly and pathetically crave.

the maoster:
It would be nice if we for once showed some unity (we’re lorry drivers, who am I kidding?) and simply ignored the pond life that pops up regularly. I’m as guilty as anyone of responding to him/them so can’t really preach, but to ignore them is to starve them of the reactions they so sadly and pathetically crave.

I agree but…

Unless soemone calls them out, then the less suspicious/informed/able will assume that the poster is genuine and it’s not a wind up.

As I said previously, there are some whoppers on here right now that are being fuelled by the uninformed.

Admin [zb] off bestdriver out of it pretty quick after he/she was bumping up certain posters old posts. Some people need to get a different hobby :unamused:

xichrisxi:

Why do you bother, I did bot respond to it. I cannot be held responsible for every nutter that pops up on here. I have said before and am quite bored saying it, Dr Damon, it’s Joe is NOT ME, neither is anyone else who does this, but you fuel it every time by giving it a reaction. I don’t react because I couldn’t care less about what others do with their postings. Your getting too carried away with it and reacting the way that they want…