Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

How annoying, adverts in papers to tell us to book up quick for Christmas day or Boxing day meals at pubs and restaurants, they have all hiked up the prices, to so called , pay for staff, to about the sixty quid each prices.
Advertising has already started for this dreadful season, I saw one that said to get your tree now.
Then the sofa adverts, order now, in time for Christmas.
Charity tv adverts with a child or animal with its doleful eyes pleading pity on us, to make you pay for no sanitary towels in Africa, or a three legged donkey, you pay for its prosthetic leg after it stepped on a land mine in Afghanistan.
In no time, shops will be blaring out at full volume, Noddy Holders Christmas tune.
Everyone should give just one orange to their children, to make them appreciate what they have.

Vague acquaintances that address each other as hun, which I guess is an abbreviation of honey. Only see it on the Internet though, no one has ever called me hun in the real world. A hun I thought was a bad guy as in Attila the Hun.
In Yorkshire everyone gets called love, Notts use Duck and that’s fine it comes under a heading of local dialect. Not hun, ever. It doesn’t even come up on predictive text.

sent using smoke signals

Making love to the wife and the cats siting on the windowsill judging you like Louis Walsh off xfactor.

Half expected the bugger to say:
“Such a beautiful performance”
“You made that ■■■■■ your own”
“Best 30 seconds of her life”.

Blokes in msa toilet cubicles who are incapable of having a quiet poop, moaning and groaning like they are giving birth.

Dipper_Dave:
Making love to the wife and the cats siting on the windowsill judging you like Louis Walsh off xfactor.

Half expected the bugger to say:
“Such a beautiful performance”
“You made that ■■■■■ your own”
“Best 30 seconds of her life”.

Blokes in msa toilet cubicles who are incapable of having a quiet poop, moaning and groaning like they are giving birth.

This is why

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What is it with brain dead Moronic car drivers that slow down to 55 mph going up a hill on a dual carriageway.
They see me behind and then speed up so I can not overtake the coffin dodger in a Citroen Picasso.
Absolutely Muppetry of the highest order.

Multiple accounts! Why? If you are naturally funny, strange, obnoxious or downright bizarre then why not be funny, obnoxious or bizarre on the same account?

I really don’t get it tbh. If you ever bumped into me somewhere and we got talking and the conversation turned to Trucknet you’d know straight away who I am on here, why the need to hide behind other accounts?

People who overtake me when in the truck and who immediately slow down when the get in front.

TiredAndEmotional:
People who overtake me when in the truck and who immediately slow down when the get in front.

This ^^^^ is certainly more pronounced now that the dark nights are here! You develop a “feel” for the one who are going to do it as they creep past you in their cars at 1mph faster than you. I assume that it’s poor eyesight or more lack of confidence on their part. They see a lorry in front and their instincts tell them that they must pass it but once they do they realise that it’s dark and horrible so they automatically slow down.

It’s pointless pulling out to overtake them 'cos they just speed up. It was better with older vehicles when you could manually adjust your headlight beam upwards, it made them uncomfortable and they’d soon speed up.

Should be called the WBBC. Very few male presenters/interviewees on there now. Even Simon McCoy has been given a non-prime-time job. It’s all Political Correctness yer know.

onesock:
Should be called the WBBC. Very few male presenters/interviewees on there now. Even Simon McCoy has been given a non-prime-time job. It’s all Political Correctness yer know.

As this is all mysoginism.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Muppets that come in to the cinema when the film has started by 20 minutes.
An elderly couple stumbled in an hour in.
Cinemas that sell hot food to eat while watching a film and noisy snacks and wrapping being opened in the quiet parts of the film.
The obsession the English have have with the detailed weather reports, just look out the window, unless you are fishing boat skipper in the North sea, or the Women’s Institute organisers, who want to erect their marquees to sell Victoria sponge cake and tea, to check the gale forecast, who cares.

Why do all American films from the 80’s and 90’s end with a fleet of fire,ambulance and police vehicles, with a man and woman hugging at the end credits ?
Why does it take four months for a sofa to arrive “In time for Christmas .”?
They start the tv adverts in September !

Any tv advert or magazine and paper advert for any products aimed at the over 70’s, will have a blonde good looking lady in her late fifties, who looks like she was a model when younger, walk in bath tubs advertising show them

Please add your GOG list.

Has anyone noticed how vain these famous people really are ? In their pod casts from their luxurious homes , they show off , by turning around photos that they want the general public to see on TV ?
Even more irritating , they put all the awards they have won on display , on the shelf , so we have to see what they have won .
Another note , how much are these so called celebrities earning , judging by their top of the range furniture ,furnishings , designer kitchens , artwork hanging on their wall , massive gardens , it’s obvious. ,far too much money , for being famous for not being famous , by talking rubbish and telling us all how to live in quarantine .
And while we are it , why broadcast with the sunlight in the background ?

toby1234abc:
Has anyone noticed how vain these famous people really are ? In their pod casts from their luxurious homes , they show off , by turning around photos that they want the general public to see on TV ?
Even more irritating , they put all the awards they have won on display , on the shelf , so we have to see what they have won .
Another note , how much are these so called celebrities earning , judging by their top of the range furniture ,furnishings , designer kitchens , artwork hanging on their wall , massive gardens , it’s obvious. ,far too much money , for being famous for not being famous , by talking rubbish and telling us all how to live in quarantine .
And while we are it , why broadcast with the sunlight in the background ?

That’s not sunlight, mate. That’s the over-powering glow from their halo!

Here is my personal list of most annoying so called celebrities :
Martin Lewis on This Morning : Look at my awards .
Simon Calder so called travel expert who wants to fly to Belarus and catch Covid on a plane with maps of the world in the background of his pod cast .
Doctor Rang , it seems on every TV channel , showing off his white teeth .
Alice Beer in her multi million house in Wiltshire , showing the gullible public how to make face masks out of your Grannies knickers on This Morning .

The Doctor on Good Morning Britain , Doctor Hilary .
Graig Revel Horward in his multi million mansion.
Tv chef James Martin in his multi million mansion in Hampshire , telling us how to cook , patronizing git .
Any so called celebrities from Strictly come dancing , Martin Clunes getting flirty with his dogs , all ITV so called stars telling us how to live and what to cook and wear , Lisa Snowden , who the hell is she ?
Don’t get me started on Loose Women and Janet Street-Porter , what a waste of space.

Nearly as irritating as some of our ‘Trucking Legends’ on YouTube.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Love the usual ‘‘We’re all in this together’’/ ‘‘All in the sane boat’’ as they stay in, safely locked in their mansions living off the ridiculous amount of fees they.'ve been paid for over the years.
Especially some of these new ‘‘comedians’’ who are about as funny as a sore arse, the likes of that ■■■■ Lycett and is it Dummet?..(or am I getting mixed up with Newcastle’s defender :neutral_face: )
We’re maybe in the same boat, but some are in First Class, others are in cattle class in comparison,.and some have to work through it all :imp: ( ok only since last 2 days in my case :blush: :laughing: ) so why don’t they all just shut the ■■■■ up.

An excellent post there Robroy , here is another one that gets my goat and that Laura Tobin from Good morning Britain , does she really have to turn around two large TV screens
with a fake weather image .
And the same for her little lap top computer displaying God knows what , it’s gone now , but she was showing off an antique weather machine .
Don’t get me started on all TV presenters that talk with their arms and hands , gesticulating like an octopus trying to put a bra on backwards or like a windmill .
Lorraine with her fake and phoney Scottish accent saying wee , whatever that means , Carole Kirkwood off BBC weather says wee too .
Poor Susanna Reid who can’t get a word in when Piers is off on one .

All of them a waste of space and desperate to be still heard and seen. A few of my pet hate so called celebrities are.
Gemma Collins.
Peter Andre.
Jonathon Ross.
Ross King (on gmtv).
Joey Essex.
Fern McCcann.
My favorite people that I admire and look up to are.
Aurthur C Clark.
Stephen Hawkins.
Brian Cox.
Pierce Morgan.
Brian Adams.