Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

Hereditary titles and peerages, especially the Dukedom of Marlborough and Blenheim Palace.
So we give some ex convict a tax free allowance, a bloody big estate to earn tax free money from, just because he had an ancester in the 17th century who won a battle most people know nothing and care nothing about?

If his ancestor hadn’t have won that battle back then…you would now be speaking French and eating frog’s legs …go figure :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Baggie:
If his ancestor hadn’t have won that battle back then…you would now be speaking French and eating frog’s legs …go figure :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

So on that statement we should reward the offspring for all eternity?
Sorry but most royals and all Dukes Earls etc is something we can live without in this day and age.

Holly Johnsons voice makes me want to chew my hands off! Not bothered about a scouse accent, just his voice drives me wappy.

the maoster:
Holly Johnsons voice makes me want to chew my hands off! Not bothered about a scouse accent, just his voice drives me wappy.

Emma Willis’s voice grates on me

Baggie:

Maybe so, but at least the grub in MSA’s would be edible!

Upselling at garages, msa shops, and coffee shops, staff told to ask customers if they want a cookie, chocalate, buy one, get one free.
It’s like they are my Nan, as it kid, do you want more.
Car drivers that don’t have to hand in means of payment prior to fuelling up.
A truck driver has to, do they think we will make a quick get away at 56 mph.
Car drivers that only fuel up with the tank by the pump and refuse to use the long hose.
Shop staff talking to their mates when serving customers.

Add to Tobys’ where you go to pay for fuel only to be told “someone’s being served.” Ie someone was in the queue but mid transaction they’ve sodded off to get a coffee or to buy a sausage roll.

Old men that have hair comb overs, they are nearly bald, but still have some long bits of hair but use this to hide their baldness.
It looks absolutely ridiculous.
Old men that wear a matching outfit of brown trousers and a jacket, that the wife chose 20 years ago.
Those segments on the M25 around the Cobham,Leatherhead area, where the road surface is square concrete,with grooves in it, the noise and bumbiness goes up a lot.
The big dip in the northern section going anti clockwise, down the slope, if go too fast, you could lose your load, in lane one, with no advanced warning signs.

The entire M25 :cry:

Annoying background music on radio and TV programmes, for instance did anyone listen to the John Betjamin segement on R4 earlier today? The recording where he was reading out “Slough” there was this bloody folksy music playing over his voice, so you couldn’t hear him that well.

Who the ■■■■ in editing thinks this makes the show or programme more watchable?? I understand on Radio 1 “Newsbeat” they have this to keep the attention of the knuckle draggers who listen to this crap but come on, on R4 they should know better.

It’s nearly on every TV programme and advert if you listen carefully, stop it.

People saying, so, like, I was really suprised. And I’m like, soooo annoyed with this.

Answering questions with “So…”

Annoying Facebook memes and those chain posts with something like a picture of a bird on a branch near a river with some words saying “It may feel bad now but in time you will emerge stronger”. It’s made Facebook unusable really.

Also, those “In “”“honor””“”" of someone that had cancer, or once knew of someone with cancer. Repsost this to show your solidarity with cancer sufferers, just for one hour. 97% won’t repost but I THINK I know that maybe friends will". ■■■■ you ■■■■ you ■■■■ you :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:
Even worse is some awaful picture of a child with no face and either Scroll=heartless
Like=a prayer comes true. Who started this tripe?!

Informing the wife I shall be cooking breakfast so she can put her legs up and relax.

Only for the wife to stand over me all the time barking instructions like:

“Turn it on before you put your sausage in.”

“Don’t break my eggs.”

“That’s not how you do that, get some olive oil.”

“Do you know what your doing.”

“OMG look at the mess your making.”

“Great now I’ve got to clean up after you.”

“I knew I should have just done it myself.”

It’s like being in bed with the ■■■■■.

The Nimbies that want to stop the new tunnel for Stonehenge, the reason is, there maybe some old bones there of stone age man.
The road is a national disgrace, an hour and half to do a few miles on a pinch point.
Muppet car drivers that slam on the brakes to take a photo of some boring pile of rock because they are too tight to pay to visit it .
Look at the skid marks.
Come to think of it, there should be a motorway from the M3, all the way to Exeter to join up with the M5 .

When your making love to the wife and attempt to slip your finger up her bum only to find her finger is already in there.

clicking walking sticks and crutches, every where I go someone is clicking along, get it fixed.

When you’re at a junction waiting to pull out & the only car that’s close enough to stop you doesn’t signal until they’re almost at the junction you want to pull out of by which time other traffic appears & you have to sit there even longer. Also yummy mummies in 4x4s who park so close to you in the car park you can all about get in the car & your vision is obscured so you can’t see if it’s clear to move. Why can’t they sod off to Waitrose & leave me alone in the Co-op car park.

Every male and female traffic reporter in the uk, on the radio, that ends every sentence with THERE.
For example : Long delays on Duke street due to a fallen tree by the gas works THERE.
Starbucks and Costa that ask me if that was takeaway when I said in plain English, that I said drink inside or sit inside .
Lorry drivers who think they are rebels by not wearing their seat belt because its uncomfortable.When the major organs are pierced by the rib cage, the lungs fill up with blood and you drown.

Lorries that tail gate any vehicle in the average speed road works, one word for you, shred up your licence and get a job wiping bottoms in a care home.
Muppets that wear a hi.viz while driving, you look ■■■■■■ ridiculous and makes you look thick.

Bleedin’ fireworks, It sounds like downtown Baghdad around here, The local knuckle draggin’ mentals are letting off what sounds like military grade fireworks off in daylight.

Those are not fireworks, its an advanced warning that the Rocket Man in North Korea is sending us an early Christmas present .

Mrs Brown’s boys