What's annoyed you today?

Children in need ffs…

Yeah they may as well just take a percentage of the BBC licence fee and do away with the sickly thing.

Won’t somebody pleeeeease…

Squiddy:
Yeah they may as well just take a percentage of the BBC licence fee and do away with the sickly thing.

There are lots of people out there with more cash than brain cells; Why “pledge” £x to hear Take That when crap radio stations like Heart play their crap 3 or 4 times a day.

Many things have annoyed me today :smiling_imp:

The weather, the gf, the fact I had to go to college this morning for one ■■■■■■■ lesson :imp: and the ■■■■ infront of me on the bus home who stank of ■■■■ and kept shouting his mouth off :imp: :imp: Still I had a laugh when the ■■■■ fell on his arse trying to get off of the bus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Harry Monk:
Won’t somebody pleeeeease…

What he said…

I wont be watching it, I hate the guilt trips they put on to make you pledge, I know there are ill kids in the world, I have them knocking on my door quite often trying to get me to donate. We donate to the cat and dog shelter, poor little mites need all the help they can get.

Agreed, thankfully got a call to ask if I’d cover a 17:00 shift tonight so will miss the worst of it.

Grandchild number 6 (Hamish) was born 11/11/11 so those are the children I think of.

In addition to my annoyance today, taking time off of college today (which I didn’t need to take off!!) to do the interview with plasmors transport manager to be told at the last minute he can’t see me :imp: So not only have i took time off of college but I’ve lost my money for the week :imp: :imp:

Thank ■■■■ it’s friday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: !!!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Won’t somebody think of the children :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chicane:
Grandchild number 6 (Hamish) was born 11/11/11 so those are the children I think of.

That is an awesome birthday. I wish I was Hamish.

Things that have annoyed me today - finding out Hamish got the birthday I wanted.

brados:
Won’t somebody think of the children :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nothing’s annoyed me today. Had a ■■■■ easy drop this morning, empty M4 home and a nice early finish. Came home to the lovely Mrs.D where she informed me we’re off to a par-tay tomorrow night, so i have dig out my disco trousers! Wahey! :smiley:

brados:

YEH !

What a miserable bunch of gets.
I, for one, will thoroughly enjoy tonight’s TV charity extravaganza.
Quality and humorous entertainment - sampling the best of British TV for maybe 4 hours.
It’s great and I’m mildly looking forward to it.
But, admitedly, this tight arris won’t be delving into his pocket.
Hard times dontcha know.

Im annoyed I am not a father because today I became a surrogate grandad, so I am happy and sad.

7lb 13oz boy named Henley after the forklift that delivered him :laughing:

I am thinking of the children and babysitting tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

hiabman:
What a miserable bunch of gets.
I, for one, will thoroughly enjoy tonight’s TV charity extravaganza.
Quality and humorous entertainment - sampling the best of British TV for maybe 4 hours.
It’s great and I’m mildly looking forward to it.
But, admitedly, this tight arris won’t be delving into his pocket.
Hard times dontcha know.

Must admit I did “study” the newsreaders dance routine :smiling_imp: and the weathergirls from Hampshire Sailing News (South Today); Id give them a warm front anyday :open_mouth: :laughing:
They’re still getting (zb) all from me, I’ve got my sons first xmas to fund :laughing:

Doctor Mosh on Simon Mayo at 18:30 was good.

AC/DC Whole Lotta Rosie
Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit
Guns n Roses Sweet Cild o Mine
The Cult She Sells Sanctuary

Proper guitar music.

I was on my way home after work, and the stereo was just about at full tilt. :smiley:

Night out in a lay-by, had a walk round the truck, Diesel filler cap on the road, some Diesel missing. No worries, I don’t pay for it, then found batteries flat. Phoned gaffer, seems it was all my fault! Not happy. :frowning:

first real snow o winter…fn quarry cant even put a bucket o sand on hill out o pit onto rd…gggrrrrr.no so easy reversing a train back down onto flat for a run up.on ice.
did one load took me 5bldy hrs instead o 3.
jimmy. :smiling_imp: :unamused:

invincible guy:
Night out in a lay-by, had a walk round the truck, Diesel filler cap on the road, some Diesel missing. No worries, I don’t pay for it, then found batteries flat. Phoned gaffer, seems it was all my fault! Not happy. :frowning:

Bad luck.

Don’t bother asking me for a job though.

Regards,
Nick