Tyre company france

Hi anyone know of a mobile tyre company in the Biarritz area of France please, tried euromaster but no help

Try these two

Vulco Bayonne 05 59 52 36 43

Profil plus 05 59 55 04 72

Don’t know anything about them, nowhere near me!

Héraultais:
Try these two

Vulco Bayonne 05 59 52 36 43

Profil plus 05 59 55 04 72

Don’t know anything about them, nowhere near me!

Thanks trying them now

Hi ac, only just read your post, wish I’d seen it earlier might have been able to help as I’ve got family down that area near Bayonne, that could’ve rang around for you. I presume you got it sorted, well I hope you did.

Thanks for the replies, Michelin just been out to me but brought the wrong size tyre so coming back in the morning

ac1:
Thanks for the replies, Michelin just been out to me but brought the wrong size tyre so coming back in the morning

How the hell can they come out with the wrong tyre !!! Didn’t you give them the correct dimensions !!!

This has to be a wind-up
You first posted at 14.11. then tell us that Michelin have been to you at 20.28
I know that services can be a bit long in France but 6 hours, it makes me wonder.

Trust me no wind up, gave them the correct sizes and they brought the wrong one, as it’s for a car transporter it’s an unusual size so he’s gone off now to come back at 9am with the correct one

Hi ac1. So did the michelin guy turn up at 9? Just curious as to what was the response when you called the numbers I gave, for future reference.

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but we had a blow out north of Genoa a few months back around 10.00 on a Friday morning. After a load of faff, ATS finally turned up with a tyre 5 hours later - only it was a used tyre, not even talking re-cut, just taken off something they had lying around :angry: .

ATS in the UK told the italian firm there was no way it was acceptable, so the Italian crowd said it would be Monday before they could get a new one…

Another UK haulier we know gave us the number of their tyre company and it was sorted later that day.

Fricking useless ATS.

Héraultais:
Hi ac1. So did the michelin guy turn up at 9? Just curious as to what was the response when you called the numbers I gave, for future reference.

Vulco don’t do trucks and the other one couldn’t get the tyre but very helpful.
Michelin turned up at 11:30 finally with the right tyre and charged my company 1200€

I rest my case m’lud, nigh on impossible to make money in this game :laughing:

This is why I carry a spare on every vehicle I have ,irregardless of the weight penalty .

ac1:
Vulco don’t do trucks

When I was looking up tyre companies in the area, I only listed those that specifically said poids lourds on their listing. Vulco was one of them, go figure.

Punchy Dan:
This is why I carry a spare on every vehicle I have ,irregardless of the weight penalty .

I need to do that, we’re never up to weight anyway.