Turning a new page

…In my life.

I had been contemplating stopping my little ( 1 T. Unit + 2 trailers) transport company for a while, but wasn’t a 100 % sure.

It’s not like I don’t have enough work, I do.More than enough actually.

For me it’s been a time thing, as I’m also involved in a company that has nothing to do with transport as well.

The combination of the two hasn’t worked out the way I’d planned it. So time for me to stop with the transport side of things.

This means that I’ll be able to spend more time growing the other business interests that I have.

So I’ll be working my own business a couple of days a week & maybe driving part-time for somebody else for a day or two.

I’ll still come on here just to keep my ear to the ground, as they say.

Have you not thought of hiring a driver, a little extra income never hurt, and if you find the right bod then he could run himself.

Grumpy Dad:
Have you not thought of hiring a driver, a little extra income never hurt, and if you find the right bod then he could run himself.

Yes. I had thought about hiring someone, but I would only be temporary.

I was looking to stop by Xmas anyway.

Thing’s are moving quicker than expected with my other company.
So it feels like the right time now.

Well good luck Geffo

OwenMoney:
Well good luck Geffo

Thanks OM.

Good luck Geoff.

I’ve got four more Mondays left :slight_smile:

albion:
Good luck Geoff.

I’ve got four more Mondays left :slight_smile:

Thanks Albion…

All the best for your future ventures as well.

Sold her last week. Sad to see her go really, but I have to move on with other things.

Hey geoff, best of luck with the new venture and don’t be sad, you can always buy a new one :sunglasses: but i hope you never need to…

bald:
Hey geoff, best of luck with the new venture and don’t be sad, you can always buy a new one :sunglasses: but i hope you never need to…

Cheers Bald. Yes…hopefully I won’t need to buy another one.