Try this Raymundo!

Where’s this?

071.JPG

Lochaline :question:

Lochaline would have been my shot at this too, but I’ve been beaten to it. :frowning:

grahamA:

Well done mate. Lochaline it is! You’ll need to get your finger out Dave. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lightforce:

grahamA:

Well done mate. Lochaline it is! You’ll need to get your finger out Dave. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s very true. :smiley:

Had no internet all week !! loaded a couple or so cargoes of silica sand from the quarry just up from there and loads of round timber from the outside berth. Good hotel/pub and the club there so good craic …

raymundo:
Had no internet all week !! loaded a couple or so cargoes of silica sand from the quarry just up from there and loads of round timber from the outside berth. Good hotel/pub and the club there so good craic …

Used to have a few pints now and then with some of the lads from the quarry when I went to the Lochaline hotel when I worked for George Baird. Sally there makes the best haddock and chips you have ever tasted!

Lochalinne Hotel, no-one else in who’ll complain so bring out the ashtrays. I’m now back working on the Thames so goodbye brilliant scenary and cheap scotch and hello to crap ale and rip off prices for every thing else … :cry:

raymundo:
Lochalinne Hotel, no-one else in who’ll complain so bring out the ashtrays. I’m now back working on the Thames so goodbye brilliant scenary and cheap scotch and hello to crap ale and rip off prices for every thing else … :cry:

I took early retirement and the wife and I go up and stay there when we can. Had some hairy nights driving back to Ardtornish in one of the fisheries pickups where the wagon was parked up!

I used to work for Boyd Bros of Corpach on one of their ships so had quite a few nights ashore in the hotel, nice place in the summer apart from the midgies …

Loaded wellboats at Corpach more than a few times, now have a daughter staying in Fort William so very often back over there. Strange how things turn out! some day you’ll get back mate. :smiley:

Hope not as horrible firm to work for, more than happy now just drivin a little 270 ton sand barge up and down the Thanes from Gravesend to Deptford for Euromix with the occasional weekend in Colchester.

That sounds ok, mind you I know where I would want to be ! :smiley:

Not bloody London for sure mate :laughing: But I live next to the beach near Elgin so still get to see some nice scenery when at home.