Truck sat nav

Hello to all,
With all the collective experience here, can you please recommend the best truck sat nav unit available.
I’ve had a look on Amazon and some review sites but they seem heavily slanted towards the two most popular makes… perhaps for good reason.
I’d really appreciate some advice with this has I’ve been using a car sat nav and I guess I don’t need to go over the pitfalls that can befall the ill advised when using a device designed for a vehicle a great deal smaller than HGV… say no more :blush: Cheers

Do you want to pay a fortune or use your phone

I’ve had a snooper s2000 truckmate for about 6 or 7 years now. Yes it cost me £280 but was worth it. I think the new version is slightly cheaper now. About 6 months ago I decided it was about time I updated the maps lol but was shocked to find a once only update cost about £45 so I bought one of those cheapo eBay specials everybody in the yard was raving about. Needless to say after a week I’d sold it to a colleague and payed for the snooper update. Still going strong!
My advice is if you can stretch to it get the snooper and it’ll look after you for years.
Remember, you buy cheap, you get cheap!

This :-SNOOPER TRUCKMATE S2700 UK amazon.co.uk/dp/B00X5XZ72U/ … Xvb0Y3TG7Q

Yeah I know the only review is bad but all I can say is my old thing has been faultless from day 1.

Basically if it is a truck sat nav they all do the same height width weight. You pay extra for the dab radio tv that’s built in to. There is no best one it’s all down to personal preference. Pernally I use Aponia on my mobile and it’s running all day without problems