Sat Nav for Trucks

I have been looking at the Snooper S2000 and S7000 sat nav systems for trucks,has anyone got one of these or knows any info on them as I cant really find any independent reviews on them,are they as good as they say they are regarding truck friendly routing etc,etc.

im not to sure on the snooper ones, but a m8 of mine uses the pro nav, and he swears by it… but if i remember correctly there was some bad reviews on this site about the snooper, i may be wrong but im sure it was that navvy…

Thanks,where can you get the prov nav or information about it,I must have snooper blinkers on as I have only looked at that,does it do truck friendly routes,avoiding low bridges and widths etc.

hey m8, did a search on google…

pronav.co.uk/product.html got everything that sat nav

and heres the prices halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … langId-1 good deal i say.

looking at it now, i might even get one :slight_smile:

kyle

Cheers Kyle,just gonna check it out now,ta!

No problem m8, let me no how u get on :slight_smile:

hgvsolutions.com/

try this

Thanks for the link,trying to compare them all now.

I have a snooper truckmate thingymajig. It’s up the loft gathering dust. Get a TomTom and a helping of common sence and you’ll never go wrong. TomTom have been one of the biggest players in satnav and imo are zee best. Go down your local pc world or sommat and have a play with them all. Amazon seems to be the cheapest to buy them from

I know it was maps before and common sense,but you just cant help to have a bit of modern technology to make things easier…or worse depending on which one you buy.

google.co.uk/products?q=Navi … e&resnum=4

I like the navigo £50 typically for one, which is a great price and even better can put other software on it like TomTom software, then dump on stuff like bridge height POI, weight limits POI’s.

The new tom tom 7000 truckmate…any reviews,seems to be more on the market now.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=54435

A while ago I spent 2 days trawling the net for info and made up a disc for tom tom with low bridges/weightlimits/camera’s/POI’s/voices etc was selling them for £20 each

Tom Tom were charging £15 for cameras and £15 for low bridges, sold loads to DHL guys.

Did one for my Garmin Zumo 550 for the bike

saved me loads of money!

Kenny1975:
Navigo - Google Shopping

I like the navigo £50 typically for one, which is a great price and even better can put other software on it like TomTom software, then dump on stuff like bridge height POI, weight limits POI’s.

ive got a nav-go that i got free with car i bought,how do i ge tom tom on it then i can put all the other poi’s on it.

andy.

K.Adams:
http://www.hgvsolutions.com/

try this

Not that, it’s crap

Tomtom also do a truck model which with a little knowlege can be installed on any tomtom that takes a memory card, best on the x20 / x30 series (that’s 520, 720, 530, 730) for free :smiley:

Or off people like me for a small charge