Top 3 worst drivers by car make?

It doesn’t matter what the make of vehicle its the person driving it…so all the German-hating ones, the age discrimination ones, may I say you are totally wrong, I have a beautiful German 3.2 V6 merc, i am also 73, and although I have driven more miles in reverse, than these haters have forwards, I am a safe driver, never in 56 years have I collected points, a fine, endorsements, had a claim made against me, or a claim i have made, never put a scratch on my vehicles or a scratch on others vehicles or property, absolutely no need to make derogative statements that simply carry no weight.

truckyboy:
It doesn’t matter what the make of vehicle its the person driving it…so all the German-hating ones, the age discrimination ones, may I say you are totally wrong, I have a beautiful German 3.2 V6 merc, i am also 73, and although I have driven more miles in reverse, than these haters have forwards, I am a safe driver, never in 56 years have I collected points, a fine, endorsements, had a claim made against me, or a claim i have made, never put a scratch on my vehicles or a scratch on others vehicles or property, absolutely no need to make derogative statements that simply carry no weight.

+1

truckyboy:

+2

truckyboy:

Nevr had an accident, just caused loads on the way to the garden centre :grimacing:

Sorry i drive an Audi A6 Avant ,I am the best driver .

For me it is any car ,Driven by a twunt .
Cheers

1. All Toyota but especially hybrids.

2. Large older Mercedes saloons.

3. Honda ■■■■.

Winseer:
(1) EU-plated Car drivers
(2) German Make Drivers
(3) Left-Hand Steering Drivers

Hmmmm…

EE plates ■■ I can agree with. Not all EU.

Everything LHD?? Nah mate…

Being a Mercedes driver myself I don’t use indicators as I’m not happy with all you peasants driving budget make cars knowing where I’m going :smiley:

Prius, every time, Prius. Uber or not. Prius.
Addison Lee.
The big. black, shiny, chauffeur driven Mercs in Central London. These ■■■■■■ and they ARE ■■■■■■ seem to think they they own ALL of the road, they can drive where they want when they want, change lanes at will, ignore every other vehicle as if it wasn’t there, and have an attitude to match, glaring out of the window up at you. ■■■■■■

steviespain:
Prius, every time, Prius. Uber or not. Prius.
Addison Lee.
The big. black, shiny, chauffeur driven Mercs in Central London. These [zb], and they ARE [zb], seem to think they they own ALL of the road, they can drive where they want when they want, change lanes at will, ignore every other vehicle as if it wasn’t there, and have an attitude to match, glaring out of the window up at you. [zb].

Sounds remarkably like many other groups of bad drivers on the roads, could say the same about many car drivers, van drivers and dare I say it lorry drivers. :unamused:

No specific make but people with fish symbols are a PITA. Their saintly beliefs mean they will give way when they aren’t supposed to (like stopping dead on roundabouts). I’ve also seen them happily sit behind tractors for miles when it’s safe to overtake, and slow to a walking pace at roadworks because heaven forbid they might pass a set of traffic lights as they turn amber. They don’t usually spot the congestion behind them as their rear screen is obscured by charity stickers.

1. Artic drivers
  2. Tipper drivers
  3. Most other lorry drivers

I, of course, am a caravan-towing GOD!!! :sunglasses:

nobody slagging of Citroen drivers :smiley:

Vauxhall?

uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-reacts … 00354.html

Young lads who think tinted windows and a fat boy exhaust turns their corsa, saxo, etc into a rally car.

4x4 drivers, think their oversize and over powered vehicles make them king of the road. All must yield before them.

Plastic 4x4 drivers (big cars that look like 4x4 but aren’t) pretending their car is mighty but realising it isnt, usually when it’s too late.

4x4 drivers, think their oversize and over powered vehicles make them king of the road. All must yield before them.

Ha bloody ha, now what other group act like that a lot of the time? :unamused: Oh yes, lorry drivers (not all obviously) but far too many.
Why do some think gaining an LGV license suddenly makes them a better driver when with the above types it shows us all up as morons? :smiling_imp:

jakethesnake:

Ha bloody ha, now what other group act like that a lot of the time? :unamused: Oh yes, lorry drivers (not all obviously) but far too many.
Why do some think gaining an LGV license suddenly makes them a better driver when with the above types it shows us all up as morons? :smiling_imp:

Hear, hear, Jake. See my earlier post.

emmerson2:

jakethesnake:

Whilst you both undoubtedly raise very valid and pertinent points that nobody could in good conscience argue with I think you’ll find that the op specifically stated “worst drivers by car make” which understandably lent posters towards commenting on car drivers.

Perhaps either of you could start a new thread bemoaning lorry drivers abilities or even one entitled “why oh why do some current/ex drivers have such difficulty understanding written instructions?” Or something along those lines. :wink:

the maoster:

emmerson2:

jakethesnake:

Whilst you both undoubtedly raise very valid and pertinent points that nobody could in good conscience argue with I think you’ll find that the op specifically stated “worst drivers by car make” which understandably lent posters towards commenting on car drivers.

Perhaps either of you could start a new thread bemoaning lorry drivers abilities or even one entitled “why oh why do some current/ex drivers have such difficulty understanding written instructions?” Or something along those lines. :wink:

Yea maoster I completely understand your point however as I said in an earlier post how threads start on here making out how bad other groups of drivers are when we as so called professionals are just as bad if not worse considering it’s our vocation.

I have a funny feeling if I did as you say and started a thread about poor lorry driving standards I would either get no response or vile abuse as all these so called bad drivers actually think they are the best. :unamused:

Muckaway:
No specific make but people with fish symbols are a PITA. Their saintly beliefs mean they will give way when they aren’t supposed to (like stopping dead on roundabouts). I’ve also seen them happily sit behind tractors for miles when it’s safe to overtake, and slow to a walking pace at roadworks because heaven forbid they might pass a set of traffic lights as they turn amber. They don’t usually spot the congestion behind them as their rear screen is obscured by charity stickers.

Totally agree :smiley: