Worst drivers out there

Before anyone says ‘agency’ I just wondered who you think is the worst lot out of the ‘bad’ drivers. I was coming back from the bottom of the country the other day and I’ve heard the old age saying of ‘hmmm BMW drivers are the worst’. After the other day though, I’d say it was probably up there. I saw a BMW undertake three cars on the hard shoulder of the m5, a BMW cut up a queue of traffic on an island and a BMW clip a wall near bristol docks. Maybe it was a bad day? So what would you say is the stupidest craziest sh|t you’ve ever seen on the ‘open :sunglasses: road’…?

Lorries tail gating each other in roadworks down the M1. Said lorries also bullying their way past cars. Car drivers going from lane 3 to the sliproad, van drivers doing what van drivers do.

Incompetent drivers that just can’t indicate on roundabouts…

Radar19:
Lorries tail gating each other in roadworks down the M1. Said lorries also bullying their way past cars. Car drivers going from lane 3 to the sliproad, van drivers doing what van drivers do.

You sound like you had a terrible day radar!

Michael Douglas:

Radar19:

You sound like you had a terrible day radar!

Just a usual day. Although I was in Cardiff city centre on Friday, had no idea where I was going, all over the place, the wrong lane etc yet no one was bothered. People would let me in. If I did that in any other English city then it would horns galore!

yt03:

THIS is my number one ■■■■ boiler of all time. How bone idle and self centred do you have to be for it to be too troublesome to hit the stalk? Funnily enough, i never noticed how poor the general standard of roadcraft is until i climbed into an lgv for my living.

People that sit in lane 2 or 3 overtaking fresh air, motorbike drivers undertaking at speed, people that can’t indicate, when you go to overtake a driver in a car, they speed up so you have to cut back in, grrr.

■■■■■■■:

yt03:

THIS is my number one ■■■■ boiler of all time. How bone idle and self centred do you have to be for it to be too troublesome to hit the stalk? Funnily enough, i never noticed how poor the general standard of roadcraft is until i climbed into an lgv for my living.

Starting all the way up the box just for the sake of some numpty, especially when your wagon is gutless like mine full loaded!! :imp:

ANY drivers on a school run! Madness takes over for that part of day.

Park where they don’t have to walk more than a yard for Tarquin, usually opposite bollard island

No indication when going in or out.

Just open offside door regardless of who wants to pass.

Sure there’s more but it’s Sunday - day of forgiveness and all that [emoji6]

■■■■■■■:

yt03:

Can’t agree more. You really notice it when you start driving bigger things.

Also people charging across lanes without a thought for anyone else on the roundabout.

Lorry drivers who sit right up the arse of car drivers through roadworks,absolute ■■■■■■■ seen one the other day coming up the M6 through the 50mph section sat literally a foot away from a car that had 2 kids in the back seat,that car breaks heavily and he kills 2 innocent kids…these types should have their licence taken off them.
Regardless of what speed the car is doing there is no excuse.

Young boys 18-23 daft as brushes think they are Lewis Hamilton apexing everything in sight in their little hairdryers.

Close second women aged 30-40 extremely aggressive

Anyone who pulls out from a junction at speed because they simply HAVE to get infront of you meaning you have to slow down and sit behind them because they will then slow down to a snails pace.

Anyone who darts out from a junction in front of you then sticks the right indicator on 30 yards up the road and you need to sit behind them while they wait for half mile gap in traffic. Usually nissan Micras or ford fiestas

The ones who cut you up,pull out in front of you etc and when you peep the horn you get the finger. You just saved their no claims bonus and all you get is abuse

Anyone with “caution:child on board” sticky signs on the back window. They are far and away the most clueless,dangerous idiots anywhere on the road with no idea about safety

The ones who simply have to have a 4x4 yet never take it anywhere steeper than a high kerb. They think they own the place

my pet hate is drivers who do nothing but moan there backside off about other drivers habits

its like these drivers who now posses an hgv licence see themselves as something very special in the driving world. most of them are the class 2 type who drive dinky toys around and really do have big ideas about themselves when it comes to driving skills

the way i see it is your a bloody professional driver so shut the hell up and get out there and drive, protect the idiots out there on the road, you should be well used to situations like slips roads when there not going fast enough, or what car drivers are going to get up to at roundabouts

those who are any good at driving in the hgv world, just see it as an occupational hazard, they drive with the idiots out there in mind and try not to get caught out by them, they just get on with it without making a fuss.

some seem to make it an occupation to just list all the faults of other drivers. i wonder if its just new drivers that like to do this sort of showing off in the game ?

anyway for me the worse drivers out there are the ones who do nothing but complain about the worse drivers out there

Ex HGV drivers who left the industry but still give it the bigun on tinternet forums… :wink:

As ive done most bad things in my time only thing that annoys me is folk going slower than I want to go or going faster than I want to, oh and tipper drivers, oh and male fiat 500 drivers -FFS its a womans car and im expecting some shapely thigh to letch at.

desypete:
i see it is your a bloody professional driver so shut the hell up

Yeh, our dcpc proves we’re professionals :wink: :smiley:
Desypete telling US to shut the hell up?. :open_mouth: … Oh, the irony.

ckm1981:
Lorry drivers who sit right up the arse of car drivers through roadworks,absolute [zb] seen one the other day coming up the M6 through the 50mph section sat literally a foot away from a car that had 2 kids in the back seat,that car breaks heavily and he kills 2 innocent kids…these types should have their licence taken off them.

Could not agree more, I have two signs in the back of my car as I have two kids under two, get up my ■■■ and I’ll quite happily get out and come see you!

As you say it should be a ban, no excuse what so ever for putting a kids life in danger or an adult.

robroy:

desypete:
i see it is your a bloody professional driver so shut the hell up

Yeh, our dcpc proves we’re professionals :wink: :smiley:
Desypete telling US to shut the hell up?. :open_mouth: … Oh, the irony.

yes you do have a cpc card with a nice mug shot which proves only one thing in my book, what a spineless driver you are but that is another topic started by someone on the forum that i forget now what moron started that thread about spineless drivers ? talking of irony an all

ckm1981:
Lorry drivers who sit right up the arse of car drivers through roadworks,absolute [zb] seen one the other day coming up the M6 through the 50mph section sat literally a foot away from a car that had 2 kids in the back seat,that car breaks heavily and he kills 2 innocent kids…these types should have their licence taken off them.

Couldn’t agree more.

I expect nothing but daftness from car or van drivers, despite many of those being far better at general driving some so called lorry drivers display.

At the top of the this forum is the title Professional Drivers Forum, that’s self explanatory, we are supposed to be professionals, the average car or van driver isn’t, so we should take into account that driving isn’t their profession at all times.
You wouldn’t expect a lorry driver to be skilled at anyone else’s job, so why do lorry drivers expect those who work in other fields to be skilled drivers.

When lorry drivers get back to acting like pro drivers, they might earn the right to criticise others, breath not held.

As for lorry drivers tailgating/bullying on the road its getting worse, but it will be coming to an end because the lorries are sooner than we think going to be equipped with adaptive cruise that is going to be more intrusive than ever, electronics will stop this tailgating and i suspect we’ll increasingly be relegated to single lane use.
I’m surprised that narrowed three lane motorway roadworks sections still allow lorries to use two lanes, now and again you come upon motorway works where lanes two and three are weight/width limited and i suspect its only time till this becomes the norm.

The morons who tailgate and bully are bringing this ever closer to fruition by their incompetence and idiocy, they’ll all be here whining here about it and never once imagine that they in their droves might be the root cause, they show their Darwin Award mental state by being seen regularly tailgating other lorries too :unamused: , you have to be mentally deranged to risk your own life willingly like that.

desypete:
my pet hate is drivers who do nothing but moan there backside off about other drivers habits

says the man who comes on here all the time and moans about the poor standard of driving by todays drivers
And your post on the “beep beep turning left” thread makes you a special brand of hypocrite :unamused: