Worst drivers out there

It doesnt matter whay we as lorry drivers do the vast majority of the public will hate us and treat us as 3rd class citizens

desypete:

robroy:

desypete:
i see it is your a bloody professional driver so shut the hell up

Yeh, our dcpc proves we’re professionals :wink: :smiley:
Desypete telling US to shut the hell up?. :open_mouth: … Oh, the irony.

yes you do have a cpc card with a nice mug shot which proves only one thing in my book, what a spineless driver you are but that is another topic started by someone on the forum that i forget now who started that thread about spineless drivers ?

Bloody hell Pete, you’re slipping, 3 mins to answer my post about the dcpc and call me a moron? (oh sorry it’s spineless today)
Any more than 3 mins and we’ll start thinking that you are NOT actually on a trolling trip. :wink:
Spineless ? Well I ain’t going to agree with you am I? , but neither am I going to go into how I incurred no expense on my dcpc either…, but still managed to tick the boxes to keep the authorities happy. :bulb:
I did consider making a futile one man stance, and bite off my hooter to spite my boat, …resulting in unemployment, but hey! I decided to leave that move to you. :laughing:

Juddian:

ckm1981:
Lorry drivers who sit right up the arse of car drivers through roadworks,absolute [zb] seen one the other day coming up the M6 through the 50mph section sat literally a foot away from a car that had 2 kids in the back seat,that car breaks heavily and he kills 2 innocent kids…these types should have their licence taken off them.
Regardless of what speed the car is doing there is no excuse.

Couldn’t agree more.

I expect nothing but daftness from car or van drivers, despite many of those being far better at general driving some so called lorry drivers display.

At the top of the this forum is the title Professional Drivers Forum, that’s self explanatory, we are supposed to be professionals, the average car or van driver isn’t, so we should take into account that driving isn’t their profession at all times.
You wouldn’t expect a lorry driver to be skilled at anyone else’s job, so why do lorry drivers expect those who work in other fields to be skilled drivers.

When lorry drivers get back to acting like pro drivers, they might earn the right to criticise others, breath not held.

As for lorry drivers tailgating/bullying on the road its getting worse, but it will be coming to an end because the lorries are sooner than we think going to be equipped with adaptive cruise that is going to be more intrusive than ever, electronics will stop this tailgating and i suspect we’ll increasingly be relegated to single lane use.
I’m surprised that narrowed three lane motorway roadworks sections still allow lorries to use two lanes, now and again you come upon motorway works where lanes two and three are weight/width limited and i suspect its only time till this becomes the norm.

The morons who tailgate and bully are bringing this ever closer to fruition by their incompetence and idiocy, they’ll all be here whining here about it and never once imagine that they in their droves might be the root cause, they show their Darwin Award mental state by being seen regularly tailgating other lorries too :unamused: , you have to be mentally deranged to risk your own life willingly like that.

If we are talking about roadworks, its not just truckers that sit 2in off the vehicle in front. It seems to me as soon as they enter any motorway roadwork section the gaps all disappear and everyone rides the bumper of the vehicle in front. Cars, vans, trucks, hell I’ve even seen an ambulance do it!

Just to keep DP happy, and be a moaning moron with a dcpc :laughing: … I’ll have (another :unamused: ) moan about the bell ends in trucks that cut in on you when overtaking :smiling_imp: .

robroy:
Just to keep DP happy, and be a moaning moron with a dcpc :laughing: … I’ll have (another :unamused: ) moan about the bell ends in trucks that cut in on you when overtaking :smiling_imp: .

Or the ones that ignore your flash…

robroy:

desypete:

robroy:

desypete:
i see it is your a bloody professional driver so shut the hell up

Yeh, our dcpc proves we’re professionals :wink: :smiley:
Desypete telling US to shut the hell up?. :open_mouth: … Oh, the irony.

yes you do have a cpc card with a nice mug shot which proves only one thing in my book, what a spineless driver you are but that is another topic started by someone on the forum that i forget now who started that thread about spineless drivers ?

Bloody hell Pete, you’re slipping, 3 mins to answer my post about the dcpc and call me a moron? (oh sorry it’s spineless today)
Any more than 3 mins and we’ll start thinking that you are NOT actually on a trolling trip. :wink:
Spineless ? Well I ain’t going to agree with you am I? , but neither am I going to go into how I incurred no expense on my dcpc either…, but still managed to tick the boxes to keep the authorities happy. :bulb:
I did consider making a futile one man stance, and bite off my hooter to spite my boat, …resulting in unemployment, but hey! I decided to leave that move to you. :laughing:

oh i remember now who started the thread about spineless drivers :smiley:

i dont pull car drivers to bits as there car drivers they will know no different. but as for the so called professinal drivers who should know better, well there is a whole book of complaints or moans i have about the morons on the roads today with there sat navs etc getting stuck under bridges, getting lost going down roads any idiot would not go down etc but they have there cpc card so they must be well trained :smiley:

i could go on and on about the hgv drivers but i leave the car drivers and van drivers alone as there not professional so i dont expect anything else from them.

Radar19:

robroy:

I don’t give a ■■■■ if they ignore it, as long as they don’t make me spill my… :blush: err… make me brake, to avoid the inconsiderate brainless ■■■■ poor driving ability arse wipes.
Anyway they don’t need a flash, you’ve heard them on here before…‘I know exactly where the back of my trailer is’ :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Radar19:

Juddian:

ckm1981:
Lorry drivers who sit right up the arse of car drivers through roadworks,absolute [zb] seen one the other day coming up the M6 through the 50mph section sat literally a foot away from a car that had 2 kids in the back seat,that car breaks heavily and he kills 2 innocent kids…these types should have their licence taken off them.
Regardless of what speed the car is doing there is no excuse.

If we are talking about roadworks, its not just truckers that sit 2in off the vehicle in front. It seems to me as soon as they enter any motorway roadwork section the gaps all disappear and everyone rides the bumper of the vehicle in front. Cars, vans, trucks, hell I’ve even seen an ambulance do it!

The difference being that those behind the wheel of lorries profess, at least on here, to being professional.

No one expects any different of a car or van driver, we do expect different of our own though and we can hardly criticise those who don’t drive for a living for bad driving when we are worse.

desypete:
oh I remember who started the thread about spineless drivers :smiley:

i dont pull car drivers to bits as there car drivers they will know no different. but as for the so called professinal drivers who should know better, well there is a whole book of complaints or moans i have about the morons on the roads today with there sat navs etc getting stuck under bridges, getting lost going down roads any idiot would not go down etc but they have there cpc card so they must be well trained :smiley:

i could go on and on about the hgv drivers but i leave the car drivers and van drivers alone as there not professional so i dont expect anything else from them.

Pete mate :unamused: , no need to repeat the bit about the ‘spineless’ thread , I did catch on at your first attempt at ironic humour, it’s just that I didn’t take offence as your usual rants have the effect on most of us not taking you seriously any longer.
As for you getting hissy about stuff concerning truck drivers, you make some fair points, but why are you bothering? you jacked it in, let it go man,…move on…leave it all to us morons.

desypete:
oh i remember now who started the thread about spineless drivers :smiley:

Hello desypeter. This isn’t a dig at you in anyway (in fact I believe that all the hate you get on these forums is completely un called for! Why shouldn’t peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers be entitled to his opinion)? I just wondered though, are you a BMW driver by any chance?

[quote=“Juddian” why do lorry drivers expect those who work in other fields to be skilled drivers.[/quote]
I don`t think that is expected of them tbh. Agreed that some lgv drivers are an absolute bloody disgrace who should be banished from the ranks (in the ideal world), but a huge number of regular car drivers should have at least developed some ongoing skills over their accumulated years of driving. A lot of them seem to go steadily downhill from the day of their test pass - which to me is indicative of a wilful disregard towards maintaining a safe, decent standard.

desy - might i be so bold as to suggest anger management/yoga/ecstasy? Dont knock em til you`ve tried. :grimacing:

Radar19:

robroy:

I think it’s a bit strong to say a driver who ignores you flashing him in is worthy of inclusion in the category of " worst drivers out there "
I’m sure it doesn’t apply to you, but I’ve had countless drivers flash me in as soon as I am physically past there cab and as you say I ignore their flash.
If I were to pull over when they flash they would end up doing some " voluntary tailgating " till a safe gap opened up.
As I say, I’m sure it doesn’t apply to you.
Regards. John.

Majority of drivers in the lower BD postcodes

mbax81:

Oi, I live in BD1 [emoji3]

dcgpx:

mbax81:

Then you will know exactly what he means :wink:
Regards. John.

old 67:

Radar19:

robroy:

I think it’s a bit strong to say a driver who ignores you flashing him in is worthy of inclusion in the category of " worst drivers out there "
I’m sure it doesn’t apply to you, but I’ve had countless drivers flash me in as soon as I am physically past there cab and as you say I ignore their flash.
If I were to pull over when they flash they would end up doing some " voluntary tailgating " till a safe gap opened up.
As I say, I’m sure it doesn’t apply to you.
Regards. John.

Of course they aren’t the worse drivers, just a little dab on the indicator would be nice to know they actually seen it.

Flashing in goes back to old lorries in the fifties and sixties that had tiny mirrors that vibrated.
Now modern vehicles have large mirrors, so you don’t need to be flashed, being aware of the length of what’s behind you, why do you need help ?
What’s all this sarcastic indicator on left and
right aimed at the driver who didn’t flash you in.?
All this flashing all day and night and not being allowed to replace all the bulbs blown without calling out a mechanical support operations executive assistant officer at the road side.

dcgpx:

mbax81:

Haha, I said majority, not all!

True - and I don’t have a taxi [emoji6]

The-Snowman:

desypete:
my pet hate is drivers who do nothing but moan there backside off about other drivers habits

says the man who comes on here all the time and moans about the poor standard of driving by todays drivers
And your post on the “beep beep turning left” thread makes you a special brand of hypocrite :unamused:

yep got that spot on :sunglasses: :sunglasses: