Who are the worst drivers?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GENERALISE.

Dont come saying you cant generalise most of us spend a lot of time on the roads so we know who can and cant drive.

Is it truckers?, Is it Sales Reps (usuallyh known by the spare shirt and suit in the back window), is it bus drivers?, (seen driving buses:)).

Please feel free to include any group of drivers.

If you feel it is not right to generalise or include certain people then fell free not to post;).

The wife!!!

Good job she doesn’t read TN.

Ken.

Micra drivers, wearing hats

Everyone apart from me, cause i am the best :laughing:

I suppose there’s good and bad in all categories of drivers!! Thats why this drivers cpc is a load of old bull!!! We’ve all passed our tests, been employed and probably sat a drivers assessment!!! The goverment should make it compulsory for all drivers to have further training or resitting tests :imp:

Big Roy got it spot on. i get nervous anytime i see a micra…

anybody who drives a volvo car… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

lightforce:
Big Roy got it spot on. i get nervous anytime i see a micra…

I drove one of those today :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

it’s my daughters !

coffin dodgers driving any vehicle especially those mobility scooter

Timid Drivers mostly OAPS, can’t cope with modern road conditions and out of touch with the changes driving. Therefore far more unpredictable than bad drivers from other catogeries, so more difficult to work out what they will do next.

It usually(in my opinion) seems to be any driver displaying a National Trust sticker on thier rear window ,normally a Rover 75 :confused:

Oh. . . .skip and “local recycling” -sorry. .Dustcart pilots leave a lot to be desired

Quinny:
The wife!!!

Ken.

Mine does,

Shes great in a truck… shame about the scratch all the way down the new car AFTER I WIDENED THE GATE :wink: :wink: :laughing:

I thought the “scarpering up the road like nothing had happened whilst briefing the 6 year old grass to keep schtum” was the sign of a proper driver, myself. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(It’s a Chelsea Tractor anyway. I was just trying to make it look like a proper 4x4 like mine. :sunglasses: )

The scraping sound as you first caught the gate, gave you away, then emphasised by the way it continues as you decided to keep going was what clinched it… me chasing up the road after you screaming like a loony probably gave you the hint you were not going to get away with it…

AND…AND…AND you washed off the decapitated pheasant I went all the way to Lindsey and Repton’s house to squish on the grill, not to mention the mud I carefully got it plastered in up their adjacent bridleway… :confused: :open_mouth: :neutral_face:

There’s just no helping some people. :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone driving a BMW or an Audi
many of whom i nearly kill on a daily basis
it is with much regret that i miss

These ‘domestics’ are FUN :exclamation: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s probably the last post i’ll be allowed to make on this site !!

Rikki-UK:

Quinny:
The wife!!!

Ken.

Mine does,

Shes great in a truck… shame about the scratch all the way down the new car AFTER I WIDENED THE GATE :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Lucy:
I thought the “scarpering up the road like nothing had happened whilst briefing the 6 year old grass to keep schtum” was the sign of a proper driver, myself. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(It’s a Chelsea Tractor anyway. I was just trying to make it look like a proper 4x4 like mine. :sunglasses: )

Rikki-UK:
The scraping sound as you first caught the gate, gave you away, then emphasised by the way it continues as you decided to keep going was what clinched it… me chasing up the road after you screaming like a loony probably gave you the hint you were not going to get away with it…

Lucy:
AND…AND…AND you washed off the decapitated pheasant I went all the way to Lindsey and Repton’s house to squish on the grill, not to mention the mud I carefully got it plastered in up their adjacent bridleway… :confused: :open_mouth: :neutral_face:

There’s just no helping some people. :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

■■■■■■■■■ Oap’s and Africans i reckon! :laughing:

oh and ■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

edited for auto censor dodge mm

drivers with no mot, insurance, tax,licence.or drunk as there don’t care about any one but them selfs