Who are the worst drivers?

anyone with a mobile stuck to there ear doing 100mph down the road.

Ding Ding, end of round #1

From the neutral corner:
No comment about the relationship (if any) between headless pheasants and gateposts. :grimacing: :wink:

Oh look, my taxi is here already, so sorry but I have to go now…

Ding Ding, Seconds out, round #2 :laughing: :laughing:

16-year-old numpties on those 50cc scooters… No roadsense whatsoever… :imp:

delboytwo:
drivers with no mot, insurance, tax,licence.or drunk as there don’t care about any one but them selfs

But IF they get caught, they get a ban !!
Kin winds me up or what :imp: :imp:

I cant generalise, especially when the biggest culprits seem to drive Volvos or Rover 75’s with a hat :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :blush:

Any driver who cannot judge simple distance should be retrained or shot.

I live near Swarkestone Bridge and am amazed by the amount of people who panic and stop when you are coming towards them. The road is wide enough for 2 cars to pass along its whole length, there are about 3 places where you must give way to buses or trucks.

And the weight limit is there as it is our only escape to the local hospitals :angry:

The 30 mile an hourers on the way to work. (car) :angry:
The 50 mile an hourers on the motorway. (car) :angry:
BUS DRIVERS who are running ahead of their timetable :angry:
The 56 mile an hourers round The Derbyshire Dales. (tippers) :angry:
The bad parkers :blush: :angry:
The cyclist on the a61 nr Ecclesfield who is absolutely determined to become a red smudge every morning :angry:
Nat Ex driver who had over a mile of slip road to pick his position and then tried to force me over :angry:
Anyone during the morning rush hour in my way :angry:
School run mums.
Asian school run mums/dads, with 10 kids in car and not a booster/seatbelt between them, cost me over £100 to get my Galaxy kitted out :angry:
Weekend ■■■■■■ :angry:
Sub 500hp artic drivers in the Derbyshire Dales, ~25mph up hills :angry:
Sunday drivers out and about mid week :angry:
Chavs :angry:
WVM who just has to get past, 100 yards from the red traffic lights :angry:
Anyone during the evening rush hour in my way :angry:
Old drivers that haven’t got a clue :angry:
Young drivers that think they’ve got a clue :angry:
Middle aged drivers who think they’re young drivers :angry:
Scooby drivers that ■■■ themselves they’ve just come round that bend at warp 9 and found my behemoth fills the road :smiling_imp: :laughing: :angry:

What is it with you people? :unamused:
We all know its them ‘juggernaut drivers’ and their mate’s they just seem to be driving around at all hours of the day and night every day of the week just for the fun of it :angry:
What is it these people do :question:
I know that the train and that little white van has made sure I can buy my pint of milk and my ‘SUN’ newspaper everyday :smiley:
So just what is it these 'juggernaut driver’s do? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Apart from hold me up when I’m trying to do 55 mph on the motorway, BTW I hope there’s no ‘juggernaut driver’s’ on this site about age related incontinence and senility :question:
Oh dear am I on the wrong site :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :question: :question:

bloke in skoda cockfield to bury A134 5.25 in morning smoking a pipe and wearing a hi viv vest drives sloooooooow all the way miniscule bit of mist on come the fog lights prize prick :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

MADBAZ:

We can get sacked for running early thats why we stop at certain points following a funny thing called the TIMETABLE :unamused:
For my part then, I’m going to say truck drivers and WVM who park in bus stops to unload :unamused: [/u]

Small Asian women driving large cars, you see them driving at 15 mph whilst looking through the centre of the steering wheel because they can’t see over it, and they’re nearly always completely oblivious to what’s going on around them :unamused:

The works van drivers, trying to make the 15 minute journey back to the yard last an hour, as your rushing to beat the deadline to get tipped/loaded. Mebbe not the worst, just one of the most irritating.

tachograph:

Small Asian women driving large cars, you see them driving at 15 mph whilst looking through the centre of the steering wheel because they can’t see over it, and they’re nearly always completely oblivious to what’s going on around them :unamused:

Could be one of two reasons
A] They are wearing an Ishmac (spelling)?
B] Suicide bomber
Steer clear either way :laughing: :laughing:
Bloody Romans cant take a joke!

Sainsbury, Asda, tesco and morrisons , especially if they are on an open A road and they sit @38mph, i ■■■■ em

darren23:
Sainsbury, Asda, tesco and morrisons , especially if they are on an open A road and they sit @38mph, i [zb] em

Forty is a limit …not a target - or maybe your calibration is out?

Thats coz her cuzz would have passed
her test, or internet ticket,ect… you wud B supprized… :angry: :imp:

Everyone that isn’t sat behind my steering wheel, you’re all in my way :laughing: :laughing:

My bug bear has to be BOY RACERS especially those in little Ford Fiesta’s that have that stupid exhaust on the back and have had more work done to the cosmetics of the car that what it’s worth. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Had one the other day cut me up in Birmingham, just off the A38 Aston Expressway, he had the ordasity to give me the finger as I almost joined him in the front seat of his horrible little car. Most people dont realise it takes a heck of a lot of stopping power when you wiegh 40t, and a lot more distance than these little [zb] are willing to give you. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

rant over, going to get off my soapbox now

Sainsbury, Asda, tesco and morrisons , especially if they are on an open A road and they sit @38mph, i [zb] em

Oi, I resent that!

I certainly dont hold the traffic up and I think its pretty unfair to generalize supermarket drivers!

Some of us are good guys! :smiley:

for me its got to be the"TIMID"driver,whether it be young/old,male/female.you know the sort outside lane with nowt in front,only sidelights on in the dark,doing 35mph in a 70,and usually have wipers going on speed two when it ain"t raining,left lane at a roundabout,but turning right,jump on the brakes and come to a virtual stop,when trying to overtake a stationary object,even though you could sideways park a 747 in the gap,joining a sliproad,too frightened to look in the mirror in case they see lots of vehicles heading towards them,then actually stopping halfway down a 1.5 mile long sliproad,after spending the last thirty seconds trying to join a national speed limit road at 15mph,then glare at you cos you didn"t pull over to let them out,(the only time they use windows other than the windscreen,cos they usually sit 1 inch away due to extremely high concentration levels straight ahead,they also normally have a little old woman in the passanger seat pulling the seat belt away from their shoulder,clinging on for dear life),stall at the lights,cos there is more than 1 car behind them,and they feel under immense pressure,and also due to the fact they are in third gear,and proceed to ride clutch/scream engine to get up to a heady 20mph.(they can"t see the bulit up traffic behind for the clutch smoke in their wake),and you can"t see them weaving from the curb to the centre line and back,due to their inept ability to keep a car in a straight line.
they represent to me the most dangerous driver known to mankind.
i feel much better now. :smiley: :smiley:

nobody mentioned bulk artic drivers.