Worst car drivers

Ok, it’s not really Volvo drivers anymore.
By my reckoning the biggest arse holes are 30-40 year old male Audi drivers, usually in a silver saloon.

To me all car drivers are tossers-simples…!

Audis are a good shout for sure, but I’d like to offer up Mitsubishi Warrior/Nissan Navara type pick-up trucks. Usually in black, and being piloted by a total knob

Pimpdaddy:

What about when we leave work to head home??

triple-tango:
By my reckoning the biggest arse holes are 30-40 year old male Audi drivers, usually in a silver saloon.

COCKNEYS! :grimacing: :grimacing:

fatboy forgot to say PAL :smiley:

BMW drivers - they can’t bare to be overtaken, think they see it as an affront :laughing: :unamused:

Berks in Mercs? Had one pass me several times today on single carriageway, always picked a spot on double whites and right turn filter lanes then jumped into a layby a mile further on just to repeat the whole stupid lark all over again, not sure if it was Kermit or Miss Piggy at the wheel.

I am of the conclusion that car drivers don’t see us as a truck with trailer but rather a big red brick slowly moving down the road
thats why they drive like they do when ever they are around us
Its almost like a pavlovian reaction see truck drive like ■■■■
regards
Steve

claretmatt:
Audis are a good shout for sure, but I’d like to offer up Mitsubishi Warrior/Nissan Navara type pick-up trucks. Usually in black, and being piloted by a total knob

Thanks a lot ! Or am I ok because my L200 is red?

Anything small, being driven by someone who has no idea about driving something big.

triple-tango:

claretmatt:

Thanks a lot ! Or am I ok because my L200 is red?

People who drive these are the Rednecks of the UK

And no, colour is unimportant :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

BMW, clueless idiots, who’s self belief grossly exceeds their ability, should have licence removed as soon as they walk onto the dealer forecourt

Vauxhall, see a car driven with no consideration for other road users its almost inevitable got a griffin on the badge, plain ignorant.

Merc, usually doddering old duffers can’t turn their heads to check when they come out of junctions.

Audi, fast catching up with BMWs or it just that Audi’s have become ‘the car’ with the types who usually buy BMWs

Honda, Nissan usually safe enough but tend to potter along 5-10mph below the limit.

Subaru Imprezza, Vauxhall Corsa, substitute for those with small appendiges

Belgian’s !! :smiley: :smiley:

Addison lee private hire drivers!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using my thumbs

LR18-8:

Pimpdaddy:

What about when we leave work to head home??

i agree with pimpdaddy… dont own a car so have every right to complain about them

the worst car drivers are the slow ones
driving below 50 mph
i dont care about the bmw’s , ,mercs
they can fly past me at 80mph any time

me :open_mouth:
After a 15hr night shift manage to drive my little Ford like a 44t truck.
Take corners very wide, sit in the right hand lane when turning left. Forget the car is manual and come to a juddering halt at lights, drive at 40 on a single carrigeway, 55 on a motorway, and flash in trucks… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chicane:
Vauxhall, see a car driven with no consideration for other road users its almost inevitable got a griffin on the badge, plain ignorant.

Thanks, I drive a Vectra :smiling_imp:
Ive also driven Vauxhalls for a number of years…!!!
Am I considered a bad driver 'cause I drive a Vauxhall and Im a coach driver :unamused:
Yes a coach driver again because I moved back home to Basingstoke BEFORE anyone says…

Fatboy slimslow:

triple-tango:

COCKNEYS! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Only, the drivers who cannot handle london drivers say cockneys, really do nto know what it is with these macho northern drivers get to the M25, and have a panic attack about a poxy road!