Worst car drivers

green456:
fatboy forgot to say PAL :smiley:

COCKNEYS! :grimacing: PAL :open_mouth: :unamused: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

discoman:

Fatboy slimslow:

triple-tango:
Only, the drivers who cannot handle london drivers say cockneys, really do nto know what it is with these macho northern drivers get to the M25, and have a panic attack about a poxy road!

And you ran away to OZ for what reason■■? Just saying like! As for London it’s a doddle, no COCKNEYS in it! Pal! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

DAF95XF:

chicane:
Vauxhall, see a car driven with no consideration for other road users its almost inevitable got a griffin on the badge, plain ignorant.

Thanks, I drive a Vectra :smiling_imp:
Ive also driven Vauxhalls for a number of years…!!!
Am I considered a bad driver 'cause I drive a Vauxhall and Im a coach driver :unamused:
Yes a coach driver again because I moved back home to Basingstoke BEFORE anyone says…

Not necessarily but in my experience, reckon 8 out of 10 times if you see a car driven in that fashion it will be a Vauxhall :wink:

those renault kangoo type things that have been adapted to take a wheelchair in the back.there`s 2 on our street,and 1 bloke managed to write his off whilst pulling off the drive :unamused:

In RSA, the worst drivers definately drive the following vehicles…
Ford, Opel, BMW, Audi, Mercedes. Jaguar, Alfa Romeo, TATA, GWM, Isuzu, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo etc. etc. etc,

Get my drift :imp:

Pimpdaddy:
To me all car drivers are tossers-simples…!

Glad you’re insulting yourself to-day…Saves us a job. :laughing: :laughing:

chicane:
BMW, clueless idiots, who’s self belief grossly exceeds their ability, should have licence removed as soon as they walk onto the dealer forecourt

Vauxhall, see a car driven with no consideration for other road users its almost inevitable got a griffin on the badge, plain ignorant.

Merc, usually doddering old duffers can’t turn their heads to check when they come out of junctions.

Audi, fast catching up with BMWs or it just that Audi’s have become ‘the car’ with the types who usually buy BMWs

Honda, Nissan usually safe enough but tend to potter along 5-10mph below the limit.

Subaru Imprezza, Vauxhall Corsa, substitute for those with small appendiges

Lol do quite like that little run down.

I generally dont get annoied on the roads anymore, but if someone does upset me its 99% of the time a another lorry driver, dont have any issues with car drivers.

With the risk of sounding a little rascist (which I’m not), the Asian community seem to struggle with whatever they drive.

mike68:
With the risk of sounding a little rascist (which I’m not), the Asian community seem to struggle with whatever they drive.

Hardly surprising, there’s a considerable difference between a vehicle driven with four wheels and one driven by four legs.

mike68:

They always seem to brake suddenly on approach to a clear roundabout, perharps its a cultural thing.

Saaamon:

mike68:

They always seem to brake suddenly on approach to a clear roundabout, perharps its a insurance thing.

Fixed it for ya :smiley:

The worst car drivers are people you cannot predict that totally baffle you. Wee chavs in corsas and briefcase wan[zb] audi drivers etc you sorta have a feel of what they will do. The road ragers i find are wumin in their 30’s ■■■■■■■ be crazy!

chicane:
Honda, Nissan usually safe enough but tend to potter along 5-10mph below the limit.

i drive one of the afformentioned above, and i’m normally at the speed limit…

Ian G:
Anything small, being driven by someone who has no idea about driving something big.

Agreed especailly Smart car drivers, bloody hate those things drivers are normally complete idiots I watched one park at work a while back instead of parking like normal people either driving in or reversing into a bay space it decided to park side on WTF!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Rover drivers . . on the way to/from a garden centre . . no more questions , i rest my case.

Says me,now wheres my trilby and driving gloves ? :blush:

mike68:

for some strange reason
they do not use indicators

Fatboy slimslow:

discoman:

Fatboy slimslow:

triple-tango:
Only, the drivers who cannot handle london drivers say cockneys, really do nto know what it is with these macho northern drivers get to the M25, and have a panic attack about a poxy road!

And you ran away to OZ for what reason■■? Just saying like! As for London it’s a doddle, no COCKNEYS in it! Pal! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I flew to Australia, not a £10 pomme, I am London Born and bred I left purely for a better lifestyle etc.

PAL, agreed it is all the northerners down there now all cockenys seems to have moved to kent and essex!

Glad it’s not just me then i.e BMW and Warrior/Shogun type vehicles…

The typical BMW driver cannot physically drive in the left hand lane, they always have to be driving as fast as possible racing to catch the next car up. The SUV and 4x4 driver IMO is somebody who suffers from little man syndrome, they had no actual need to drive a vehicle this size but they do so because it makes them feel important. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seem people struggling to park because they simply don’t have the ability

And yes, I do slow down when I have one of the above behind me. P1sses them right off

:laughing:

merc0447:
The worst car drivers are people you cannot predict that totally baffle you. Wee chavs in corsas and briefcase wan[zb] audi drivers etc you sorta have a feel of what they will do. The road ragers i find are wumin in their 30’s ■■■■■■■ be crazy!

I’ve found this more and more…