Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

Juddian:
Nothing in the UK, D notice issued it appears…and if that doesn’t tell you what has happened to this once free country nothing will.

Lauren Southern, that young lady who was barred from entry to the UK recently has apparently put something up on Youtube, but that will be censored no doubt asap so if you want to know whats going on be quick.

The BBC state broadcaster is not a place to find impartial news.

There’s no D-notice. I’ve heard it from left-wing news sources.

Robinson’s problem is that he won’t obey the law and principles of justice which he claims to want upheld.

And of course, his real agenda is a racial one, not a public interest or fair reporting one.

Interesting came up in google search but all gone now.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-arrested-14705652 :confused:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12594167 :confused:

maybe a bit biased, but all you seem to be able to get.

Seems strange someone can get arrested and imprisoned with a few hours. :open_mouth: seems even more worrying that there is a news blackout. :open_mouth: has a new boundary in controlling our media been crossed?

Watch V for Vendetta and get very worried.

I remember as a child, we knew somebody who was a member of the communist party, he also ran a book shop, I loved being let loose in there, but it was closed down, I know my parents and other who knew him reckon it was politically motivated, I was to young to understand the power of the state and their hidden agendas, I am not so naive these days.

Found a report still up on a news website.

muckles:
I remember as a child, we knew somebody who was a member of the communist party, he also ran a book shop, I loved being let loose in there, but it was closed down, I know my parents and other who knew him reckon it was politically motivated, I was to young to understand the power of the state and their hidden agendas, I am not so naive these days.

You couldn’t make it up.Communists moaning about the power of the state.More like the commies will close down the free world if we don’t close them down first.As we’re now seeing.

I am a fan .

I have quite strong feelings on the matter but if I were to air them I genuinely feel that I would probably end up on some government watch list.

The way he was swiftly bundled into the meat wagon today, charged, sentenced and banged up for 13 months all in the space of a few hours for breaking no law doesn’t sit well with me to put it mildly.

Make up your own mind : youtube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo

And the way that the government has put a gagging order on the media reporting the Muslim ■■■■ gang trial makes me rather angry. One rule for one… .

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 … -internet/

^ Absolutely disgusting.

muckles:

Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace' outside court during grooming trial | The Independent | The Independent

The most likely reason those other sources have been taken down is because there is an ongoing trial, and as he’s been jailed for disrupting it those articles probably said something about the trial itself which they are not supposed to (which can ultimately end up causing juries to be discharged).

It’s like that EDL man-and-woman couple who got jailed - it wasn’t for telling the truth, it was for accusing completely innocent people of grievous crimes who had no connection to the case they were trying to highlight!

No one would have a problem if they were doing a Woodward and Bernstein. But they’re not, they’re just disrupting the very processes of justice that are supposed to bring criminals to book (processes which are open to public observers - I’ve sat in Crown Court myself in the past as an observer - and they would be completely free to talk about and describe in the press after the conclusion of the trial), and whipping up lynch mobs against innocent bystanders.

Rjan:

muckles:

Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace' outside court during grooming trial | The Independent | The Independent

The most likely reason those other sources have been taken down is because there is an ongoing trial, and as he’s been jailed for disrupting it those articles probably said something about the trial itself which they are not supposed to (which can ultimately end up causing juries to be discharged).

You’re probably right, but I’ve never seen articles taken down in this manner so soon after the event, I would have thought the media outlets would have edit the article instead, as it seems there is no problem about reporting Tommy Robinson’s arrest. The Independent article was published about the same time as the Birmingham Mail and Mirror articles.

Rjan:
No one would have a problem if they were doing a Woodward and Bernstein.

I think plenty of people would have a problem, especially those in positions of power who thought their gravy train was about to be derailed and they would fight hard and dirty, including using the media and legal system to discredit and silence their accusers.
Of course this statement doesn’t mean I believe Tommy Robinson is or is not some crusader, it was just a general point about those in power and how hard they will try and keep it.

Carryfast:

muckles:

You couldn’t make it up.Communists moaning about the power of the state.More like the commies will close down the free world if we don’t close them down first.As we’re now seeing.

If you read it properly instead of responding to trigger words, you’ll see it was my parents and their friends who were moaning, and having known them and spoken to them about politics over many decades, the chances of them being communists are as near zero as you’re likely to find.

Tommy Robinson is talking about what he sees happening. He is filling the vacuum that exists because the mainstream politicians are increasingly out of step with the indigenous non-muslim population. He is giving a voice to those who recognise the very real threat posed by islam to non islamic societies. The bureaucratic nightmare that is the EU would have dragged Christian Europe to the abyss. I think a significant number of people saw that threat and thankfully, voted accordingly. In past years it was impossible for decent ordinary people to express those opinions at the ballot box because the candidates on offer were beyond the pale e.g. the NF. Is Tommy Robinson whiter than white? Perhaps not but he’s in good company then. Remember the expenses scandal when the vast majority of MPs and noble Lords were on the take? There are those within the major parties who have expressed similar thoughts but are ultimately constrained by the party hierarchy. Either they will become a growing number in their own parties or maybe form a new party that better reflects the will of the British people and seeks to protect and nourish their interests. The days of the current setup seem clearly numbered to me. I lurve Tony Blair!

muckles:

Carryfast:

If you read it properly instead of responding to trigger words, you’ll see it was my parents and their friends who were moaning, and having known them and spoken to them about politics over many decades, the chances of them being communists are as near zero as you’re likely to find.

I was actually just pointing out the irony of ‘anyone’ moaning about Communists being closed down and why ‘would’ they unless they had any sympathies in that regard ?. :confused: It would be a bit like the BBC being raided now for subversion against the state and laughable political bias along former Yugoslav type Communist Brotherhood and Unity lines and the reasoning and motivation as to why anyone would then want to support those held responsible.Ironically one its programmes last night containing a supposed ‘joke’ by an obvious immigrant community member that the most surprising thing about the royal wedding was that it showed that one member of the Royal family isn’t a racist the inference being that all the others are.Which seems to contradict Phil’s and Liz’s WW2 activieties.

As for the establishment choosing to arrest Robinson ? instead of those running the Biased Broadcasting Corporation.As I said scary times and certainly consider us now to be under the jackboot of a Tito/Duranovic Yugoslav type regime,regarding an increasingly desperate agenda of ethnic integration,as part of that.

Carryfast:

muckles:

Carryfast:

I was actually just pointing out the irony of ‘anyone’ moaning about Communists being closed down and why ‘would’ they unless they had any sympathies in that regard ?.

What load of tosh, you said directly “Communists complaining”. And now you are indirectly accusing my parents of having communist sympathies, when all they had was concern over somebody seemingly being targeted for their political views, or maybe you don’t believe our Governments are capable of such things in our free democracy?

I don’t usually get involved in political stuff on here but if you think Tommy Robinsons arrest and the apparent cover-up is wrong please sign the petition.

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp … y-robinson

tachograph:
I don’t usually get involved in political stuff on here but if you think Tommy Robinsons arrest and the apparent cover-up is wrong please sign the petition.

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp … y-robinson

As I said in my previous post, you’ll probably end up on some government watch list. Look at those 2 girls in America - they have been banned from flying for supporting him.

muckles:

Carryfast:
I was actually just pointing out the irony of ‘anyone’ moaning about Communists being closed down and why ‘would’ they unless they had any sympathies in that regard ?.

What load of tosh, you said directly “Communists complaining”. And now you are indirectly accusing my parents of having communist sympathies, when all they had was concern over somebody seemingly being targeted for their political views, or maybe you don’t believe our Governments are capable of such things in our free democracy?

My point was people without Communist sympathies wouldn’t generally be expected to moan about Communists being closed down and why would they.In just the same way that no one would generally be expected to moan about Nazis being closed down.Because both Communists and Nazis are all about removing the freedoms which they themselves like to take advantage of when it suits them.IE moaning about either of those being closed down for their ‘political views’ is an ironic oxymoron as I said.

Robinson not seeming to be a ■■■■ in any way shape or form.But being all too conveniently treated like one as part of a Communist style takeover of the country along former Yugoslav government style lines which is the issue here.

already done it mate on another site. like yourself i’m not politically motivated but I do belive that tommy has this country and the indigenous people at heart.

saying that I love the multi culture that we have (for god’s sake i’m a brummie) but when in rome. :exclamation:

Im not saying I think he is a saint or agree with everything he says but if what is being reported over what happened from arrest to jail then laws have been broken and it may take time, but trying to silence him now will cause more issues for the government in the future.

m.a.n rules:
already done it mate on another site. like yourself i’m not politically motivated but I do belive that tommy has this country and the indigenous people at heart.

saying that I love the multi culture that we have (for god’s sake i’m a brummie) but when in rome. :exclamation:

This Multicuntural thing has gone to far now .
One particular religion is ruining the country .
And Tommy is fair with it all.
These p.c knob politicians will not be happy until this Country is completely screwed .

dieseldog999:
obviously wants the uk kept white with ethnics kicked out. :neutral_face:

Actually he doesn’t. What he is after is, as I understand it, incomers to follow the values of this country. What those are is up for debate. The reason I say that you are wrong saying he wants a white country is that he has sung the praises of Sikhs, who generally aren’t white…

My opinion is that he was an idiot to film outside court, doing things like that can jeopardise a trial.

albion:
My opinion is that he was an idiot to film outside court, doing things like that can jeopardise a trial.

My understanding is that the trial had ended and they was waiting for the verdict.