Racist or not

bulldog, you are one sad sorry ■■■■■■■■ mate. I am a so-called imigrant who came to doom old Britain in 1989. I was born in Germany (West) and I hope I will make your day go brighter now.

For starters, matey; I never ever received any benefits in this country nor did I commit any crimes apart from the one to work for more money than you will ever earn in your poor life. I never went as far as offending ‘British people’ and tried my very best to integrate with the rest of the ‘Great British Population’. During my time in Britain I was called a ‘War Criminal’ a ‘■■■■’ and some other more sinister things I don’t want to mention here.

Yes, it is people like you who make me feel to hit a face very hard indeed and it is dangerous people like you who bring society in disrepute. I know it is far to easy to tar certain cells of society with the same brush because of their background, life style or behaviour.

I don’t fully agree with that what certain people do (british included) since I am paying taxes to this government like anybody else here. However, most of those ‘Imigrants’ as you call these people, go about their lives like anybody else of us and try to make ends meet. Worse, it is those very people who do the dirtiest work in this country with no appreciation or acknowledgement. You must be very proud of yourself, mate.

You are probably one of these Supermates in the pubs ranting on about this shabby topic and get top marks for it from your mates. Anyway, the people you are on about were invited to your country from your very own government. So it is not those people who destroys your poor wages but your own, isn’t it? It is just that these people are here that they are made the scapegoats because they are easy prey in your eyes.

By the end of the day I dare to say that there will be no peace in this world as long as there are people like you.

wow i wonder what started that off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: see u in the world cup :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth:

sounds like a very unhappy man…must agree though Bulldog…(zb)…but as i always say in some defence…where bulldog comes from is a complicated area…of london…with a lot of people swaying towards the BNP…the real question is WHY■■?..and don’t be naive…things aren’t that black n’ white…if u would mind excusing the pun

edited for personal attackmm

Is it a case of the minority spoiling it for the majority…

…or the majority spoiling it for the minority

Would like to say though - this Country is now full, please close the doors :wink:

Dogmanbodie:
Would like to say though - this Country is now full, please close the doors :wink:

More like the planet is full .Stop breeding :cry:

We have freedom of speech in this country or at least we used to , if the guy doesnt like foreigners coming over here hes entitled to his opinion isnt he?.

Any immigrants who dont like it can use the same door they used to come in to go out.

i can’t possibly be racist,ive got a coloured TELE,

ill get me coat,

mark

Dogmanbodie:
Is it a case of the minority spoiling it for the majority…

that is exactly the problem which is why the majority are in fear of becoming the minority in our own lands.
having spent a lot of time double manned recently, i have heard a lot of views regarding the flooding of immigrants and not one of them has agreed with it. i dont see it as being racist. its your average man fearing the future of his own country. how is that racist? especially when our laws and customs are forced to change to accommodate them. that is not fair on the nationals of this country. neither is the old game of ‘spot something beginning with…’ changing to ‘spot the british person’ in certain areas. it has to stop somewhere

i can’t possibly be racist,ive got a coloured TELE

one of the funniest things ive read :laughing: :laughing: