POLL

LETS GET OUT OF EUROPE AND BRING BACK BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
LETS GET OUT OF EUROPE AND BRING BACK BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What about all ex pat Brits all over the world, shall we bring them back and give them jobs aswell.

And the Poll question isā– ā– ?

Stan

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

Not again :unamused: :unamused:

Change the bleedinā€™ record.

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

Better move to Norway Tom, theyā€™re about the most bouyant country and not a member of the EU, itā€™s not going to happen here though :wink:

Tiger

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :unamused: :unamused:

The threads are getting a bit monotonous round hereā€¦again! :unamused:

Stop moaning get out there and FIND a bleeding job, they dont fall into your lap, they dont get taken by random eastern european drivers. Get off your ARSE, knock the doors put your face and name into the mind of the employer, dont expect to send a letter and get a 30k a year job FFS!!!

I know its hard out there but not as hard as some of the poor sods who going thru hell at the min as posted in other threads!!!

RANT OVER, I HAD A QUIET, EASY DAY TODAYā€¦ :wink:

Wonder if this one will do 19 pages too? I blame orys he keeps windin em up

Only just finished the flamin house in Greece I could be in when Im there and out when I,m here , I think . Anyone got a paracetamol I can feel a migrane comin on

Clarky:
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :unamused: :unamused:

The threads are getting a bit monotonous round hereā€¦again! :unamused:

Stop moaning get out there and FIND a bleeding job, they dont fall into your lap, they dont get taken by random eastern european drivers. Get off your ARSE, knock the doors put your face and name into the mind of the employer, dont expect to send a letter and get a 30k a year job FFS!!!

I know its hard out there but not as hard as some of the poor sods who going thru hell at the min as posted in other threads!!!

RANT OVER, I HAD A QUIET, EASY DAY TODAYā€¦ :wink:

Agree with every word of the above! Well said Clarky.

I got made redundant TWICE last year! But I got my head down, got out there, and got back into work TWICE!
Iā€™m now in my third job in the space of 8 months! Itā€™s highly stressful stuff but thereā€™s absolutely no time to sit about blaming others.

Iā€™m sick of reading about the eastern europeans and other immigrants ā€œtaking all the jobsā€ - theyā€™re not!

Itā€™s tough out there and thatā€™s why youā€™ve got to get out there and sell yourself.
It can be soul-destroying as most of us know, but itā€™s got to be done.

where is the POLLā– ā– ? :unamused: :unamused:

pecjam23:

With fewer truckers on the road at the moment, the Prossies nicked it to learn a few dancing moves :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Davey Driver:

pecjam23:

With fewer truckers on the road at the moment, the Prossies nicked it to learn a few dancing moves :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heard on the news that all POLLS are going back to poland, so i guess that where this one wentā€¦ :laughing: :laughing:

yeah i know :blush: :blush: :blush:

coat,hatā€¦

dont know how to set one up please help

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

when your typing out your new subject post scroll to the bottom and the POLL options are at the bottom (just edit your first post)

just type in your poll question

and put yout choices in the boxes below it, if its several click on the ā€œadd more optionsā€ but, fill in then press SUBMIT job a goodun. :smiley: :smiley:

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

Why bother itā€™s all been discussed before and is unlikely to be any more interesting this time :unamused:

tachograph:

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

Why bother itā€™s all been discussed before and is unlikely to be any more interesting this time :unamused:

I was just telling him how do to them in general mateā€¦ :smiley: :smiley:

Can we have a Poll to see if its worth doing a Pollā– ā– ? :sunglasses:

Coddy:

Should really then have a poll on that poll to see if the original poll is worth starting a poll aboutā€¦ :confused: :confused: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I just wont to inform you that ā€œEnglish workā€ is the only thread I am discussing that subject :wink: So feel free to jump on Easter Europenians here :slight_smile:

Coddy:

Totally agree, but some may not so we will need yet another poll to see who agrees with having your poll about the first poll :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Trouble is there are going to be too many polls here and not enough space for the rest of us.

And Orysā€¦ there are a number of East Europeans Iā€™ve seen that Iā€™d like to jump on :smiley: :blush: :blush: :blush: