immigrants

my nephew put on facebook about the immigrants,saying about electric fencing and as a last resort shooting them,now I know my nephew was only joking about the shooting part so I agreed in jest,next thing you know some muppet who is a friend of his wifes family is calling me all the names under the sun,offering to fight me and generally being a silly billy,now he has put on facebook DUMB ENGLISH [zb]s,when I get home in the evenings its quite amusing to read,he looks a bit of a [zb] as well,some people,

==================
The rule is that you type whatever you like, then leave the auto censor to do its work cos it’s …err, automatic. :wink: dd.

Maybe you should have told your nephew not to marry a muslim from Syria :wink:

You’re not allowed to voice any opposition to the Islamic take over of the Western World. Did you not get the memo m8?

A Jihad has also been declared against Jokes and Cartoons, so you’ve only got yourself to blame, lol.

We need King Richard to go and sort them out again.

Present day King Richard, (richard the thirds?) Cast Iron dave and his dad lucifer blair are at this very moment slipping their underpants on over their tights, the world is saved.

As for the faceache post, nephew should expect a visit from the thought police in due course, anyone who objects to colonisation will be ostracized, Sweden are well down the road, Holland next, we’re not going to be far behind them, the electorate are reaping what they sowed.

lol to the replies

they have found a new way of crossing

HAIRYGORILLA:
0 they have found a new way of crossing

lol

Might be a good idea not to stereotype people eg
thick Irish,Tight jocks,hypocrite english, etc etc etc.

Good and bad in every race creed and colour.

the people at calais? they are (would be) invaders,not immigrants.i thought immigrants are the people who go through a legal process to move country.

carryfast-yeti:
the people at calais? they are (would be) invaders,not immigrants.i thought immigrants are the people who go through a legal process to move country.

Apart from the opportunistic or dodgy ones (“economic” migrants, traffickers, criminals fleeing justice etc), they`re refugees. My opinion only. :sunglasses:

I don`t get why this word has been dropped by the media in favour of “immigrants”, which as you say C-Y, they are most definitely not.

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree then, you both sound like a pair of dumb english [zb]s. Probably poor genes due to too much inbreeding. I blame the parents myself.

Course im joking obviously…

I thought that was curiously aimed at my impeccable self for a mo` there. Hope not. :slight_smile:

The solution!!!

truckman020:
my nephew put on facebook about the immigrants,saying about electric fencing and as a last resort shooting them,now I know my nephew was only joking about the shooting part so I agreed in jest,next thing you know some muppet who is a friend of his wifes family is calling me all the names under the sun,offering to fight me and generally being a silly billy,now he has put on facebook DUMB ENGLISH [zb]s,when I get home in the evenings its quite amusing to read,he looks a bit of a [zb] as well,some people,

Try not to forget that our grandparents fought and died so we could enjoy the way of life we have here. One where you are free to walk down the street and not be killed because you are from a different part of town or happen to have different religious beliefs. A place where you are free to speak your mind and not fear persecution.

These immigrants arrive here and ghettoise the areas they populate, and then perpetuate their medieval stupidity here. Carrying on their fighting over tribal and religious differences here too. Trying to implement sharia law, and verbally abusing women they deem to be immodestly dressed in ‘their’ area. Be under no illusions, this is invasion by stealth. On the one hand we have the medieval mongs in the middle east trying to turn back time and create a caliphate, and on the other you have this invasion, whereby sheer weight of numbers they will turn this country predominately muslim. That is their aim. Muslims believe that if they live somewhere, then that is muslim land. We think we are being multi-cultural, when in reality we are selling our rich heritage and culture down the river.

Your nephew probably stated what a lot of people secretly think, so he gets a thumbs-up from me. :smiley:

+1. Good post Janos.

Why haven’t they got electrified fencing around the inner perimeter fencing of both port and train terminal at calais ? why would this be such a bad thing? as long as they erected multilingual warning signs then where’s the problem considering the circumstances ? oh yes the French establishment who want them to come here of course

I reckon a lot of those rightfully complaining about the Calais freeloaders aren’t helping the situation in a small way, by getting their cars washed by the “Hands on car wash” mob that are infesting supermarket car parks. I’d rather drive a dirty car than encourage these wasters to come and work here.

Janos:

truckman020:

Try not to forget that our grandparents fought and died so we could enjoy the way of life we have here. One where you are free to walk down the street and not be killed because you are from a different part of town or happen to have different religious beliefs. A place where you are free to speak your mind and not fear persecution.

These immigrants arrive here and ghettoise the areas they populate, and then perpetuate their medieval stupidity here. Carrying on their fighting over tribal and religious differences here too. Trying to implement sharia law, and verbally abusing women they deem to be immodestly dressed in ‘their’ area. Be under no illusions, this is invasion by stealth. On the one hand we have the medieval mongs in the middle east trying to turn back time and create a caliphate, and on the other you have this invasion, whereby sheer weight of numbers they will turn this country predominately muslim. That is their aim. Muslims believe that if they live somewhere, then that is muslim land. We think we are being multi-cultural, when in reality we are selling our rich heritage and culture down the river.

Your nephew probably stated what a lot of people secretly think, so he gets a thumbs-up from me. :smiley:

what annoys me is they say they want a better life for themselves yet that better life is at the cost of the taxpayer cos you can guarantee none of them will work once they are allowed to stay, they will try to claim as much as they can on the benefits system,while our own people [the ones that deserve it]will be at the back of the queue