Tips on controlling nerves for test!

hi everyone, may i start off saying what a :sunglasses: site this is!!. I have my test tomorrow afternoon for class 2, my instructor says i am the most capable nervous driver he has ever seen (if that makes any sense). i feel confident about it and know in my heart i can do it, but i am worried my nerves will take over and turn me into a complete wreck! does anyone have any tips on how to combat nerves for the test? any suggestions would be very very appreciated :smiley: :smiley: .

Margatemafia

Hi, I dont think there are any cures (some have mentioned Kallmsโ€ฆavailable from the chemist, not sure if they work)
Just adopt the attitude that you ARE going to pass, its yours, you have worked for it & you are going to have it.
Apart from that I cant say, thats the mindset I had when I took my motorcycle, car, class2 then class 1.
Be determined, you will pass.
Very best of luck with it. :smiley:

Iโ€™m not sure how effective it is, but another recommendation is a couple of paracetomol about 30 mins before the test.

Best of luck.

Thanks guys i really appreciate it, but i can say that i will be going over there with the attitude i am gonna pass!! will let you know tommorrow night how i got on :smiley: