Test tomorrow

Well that time has come got me class 1 test tomorrow , went over reversing today and naied it a few times got more of a feel for the reverse now . we have been trying country lanes as well talk about mirror rubbing on trees :smiley:

Any body got any tips for calming the nerves on test day :question:

Dave :exclamation:

Good luck with the test tomorrow Davey Boy and I hope you pass :smiley: .

Just do your best mate and GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck with the test.

good luck davey :smiley:

Good luck with the test Davey Boy.

I have before on here telling you to be calm is a waste of my time and your effort as its only natural to be nervous, anyone who says they are not is not being entirely honest :blush:

Just do your best, no one can ask more of you, try to put everything else out of your mind but above all treat it as a learning experience and try to enjoy the drive so if the worst does happen then you are much better prepared for the future if needed.

Davey Boy:
Any body got any tips for calming the nerves on test day :question:

Dave :exclamation:

If the worst happens, then you can do it again :wink:. Worked for me :laughing:. Seriousley, good luck and let us know :wink:.

good luck mate.

Just go out & enjoy yourself. Talk too him if he’s the talkable type. I was told the same things & it worked for me Best luck.

Davey - you’re bound to have nerves, everyone does, but after a weeks instruction you should be well up to test standard so if you remind yourself of this it should boost your confidence. I know that sounds a bit simplistic but it definitely worked for me and helped me relax but if you don’t pass its no big deal.

good luck mate enjoy the drive

Try to get hold of some ( KALMS ) tablets they did the trick for me ,they contain plant extracts to calm your nerves and slow your heart rate down to concentrate better ,recomended by my instructor who;s scared of flying !! cost about 3 quid from a supermarket may the force be with you!!!

Good luck.

just do what your instructor has been teaching you all week,keep calm and good luck.concentrate as well and try not to think too far ahead. :wink:

Thanks for all the advice guys will prob pick up some KALMS from tesco in morning.

will update u guys tomorrow :smiley:

Davey Boy:
Thanks for all the advice guys will prob pick up some KALMS from tesco in morning.

will update u guys tomorrow :smiley:

hopefully with the pass in the bag :wink:

:smiley: Thank u to all u guys on truck net passed class1 first time with only 8 faults not bad for a busy afternoon in enfield town…

HAts off to my driving school (Road Train )and instructer mark who without his constant pushing and encourageing i would not have made it …

Top man and top school. :smiley:

Now the real test begins :exclamation:

Nice one

Congratulations Davey Boy on the class 1 pass :smiley: .

well done mate, thats brilliant :smiley: