Test tommorow !!!

I`ve got my class 2 test tommorow at featherstone test center at 14.30.

I am so nervous but i dont know why or how to calm down .Ive been driving 7.5 for over 10 years now .My training has gone really well the instructor said i should have no problems but now i cannot calm down i woke up at 4am this morning worring about it.

Any tips on how to stop the nerves would really really really help.

go to the chemist & get some Kalms.
Good luck with the test mate.

Good luck with the test

I passed mine on the 8th of this month, I wasn’t too nervous, I just kept in mind that if I failed I could easily take it again and its not the end of the world, the examiner is just a normal person and will not be expecting to see super human driving abilities, he/she just wants a safe ride. these tips came from reading through this site

very best of luck for tomorrow

spinergy:
I just kept in mind that if I failed I could easily take it again and its not the end of the world, the examiner is just a normal person and will not be expecting to see super human driving abilities, he/she just wants a safe ride.

The best advice I could offer too, spinergy.

Good luck kiwipower! :wink:

Im a Newbie…
Just give the examiner a safe ride , be considerate to other road users , and if you make a minor error put it out of your mind , its not a disaster , and press on .
Good Luck !

thanks for all the kind words i will post tommorow and let you all know how it goes.

These are the best forums be lost without them.

all the best for tommorow .have a few beers tonight not too many though
chill,things will be fine

Good luck mate,. As said, the examiner;s only human, just drive like you do with your instructor.

Well where do i start? Had a two hour lesson before my test couldn`t of been worse i hit 3 kerbs and drove through a wieght restriction sign. Waiting at the test center im so nervous its not nice.

Examiner greets me start reversing test get it in first much to my amazement on to breaking test all fine just about to pull out of test center when the examiner screams STOP .So i pull to a stop and get a lecture for not having my seat belt on how dumb do i feal now he scribbles something down and im thinking to myself “FAILED” . Carry on though pull to side for hill start dropped two more clangers pulled awazy in 5th with left signal on seen the look on the examiners face said to myself " FAILED BIG TIME" so i thought sod it and got on with rest of the drive. Rest of the drive went well had a good drive thought to myself " at least ill know better next time "

Pull in to the test center get another lecture about not wearing my seat belt at the start not really listening now just want to get out the cab when i hear the words everyone wants to hear CONGRATULATIONS YOU`VE PASSED with only 6 minors i didnt know what to say i said thankyou he sadi although we didnt get off to a good start rest of the drive was fine he put the first few minutes down to nerves .I dont care i passed good nights sleep tonighit then look forward to sorting out my class one.

Thanks to evreyone on these forums you have all been a great help.

well done.

congratulations . im sure you will get a good nights sleep now after all those beers :smiley:

congratulations kiwipower

congratulations

Nice one, congratulations. :smiley:

Congratulations !!

WELL DONE KIWI . IF I CAN GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE TRY AND DO YOUR C+E AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS YOU FORGET A LOT OF STUFF AFTER A MONTH OR TWO AND ALSO GAIN A FEW BAD HABITS AS WELL I DID MY C ON 29TH NOV AND C+E ON 12TH DEC I KNOW THAT MONEY MAY BE A OBJECT BUT IF YOU CAN DO IT NOW

congratulations kiwipower
:laughing:

david

Nice one matey!!

:smiley: