Getting very nervous!

I have my test tomorrow at 12:15 and im getting VERY nervous, dont think iv been this nervous in a very long time! In actual fact i cant ever remember being this nervous!

I have been a little quite on here lately as i want to do a diary once i have passed, with photos etc.

I just want it to be tomorrow now so i can find my fate out!

I see another crappy nights sleep coming on! as i lay in bed worrying last night!

Wish me luck… lol

If you have done ok in your training, then you will do fine in your test. Think of the Examiner as a Passenger getting a lift and you are showing off your professional driving manor.

Best of luck for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

KALMS

dar1976:
If you have done ok in your training, then you will do fine in your test. Think of the Examiner as a Passenger getting a lift and you are showing off your professional driving manor.

Best of luck for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Not done too bad at all, few small mistakes here and there, just really worried about the roundabouts and also clipping the kurb as well, have done that a couple of times today. I do great and then just make silly mistakes.

Will certainly let you know how i get on! got everything crossed that its good news!

Good Luck for tomorrow, take it nice and slow on approach to those roundabouts and stay cooool :sunglasses:, look forward to your diary :smiley: all the best

Just take a few deep breaths and remember you only have to concentrate for about 90 mins , make your mistakes before your test and learn from them , keep busy mirrors and calm approaches to junc and rbts so you have plenty of time to prepare

be cool and best of luck

jx

Best if luck Kev!

If the test was only 30 seconds long everyone would be really confident of passing. That’s all it is really one little mini test after another.

Get through them one at a time and before you know it you’ve done them all. Some of these mini tests will go better than others. Forget them once they’re done and focus on the next one.

Remember the first mini test starts the moment the sat nav AKA examiner walks in. The concentration starts in the waiting room not 5 miles down the road

good luck mate, take a suger sweet it will help, :grimacing: