The MIGHTY Volvo F7

The Three of Marleys at the bottom sid would be at the Geordie Truck Show they always won the fleet trophy, but they were also took off the road to do up before the show.

I think that one was in the yard at Ebchester but heres a couple from witton castle truck show and one delivering in our steet years ago.

Bit under powered for our fridge work but all in all a good truck

C. A. Weaver Volvo F7 B183KAU by fryske, on Flickr

1979 Volvo F7 YFL952T by fryske, on Flickr

Ex Sistersons motor, Lots of prop shaft bother. But still going as far as I know at some grain drier company working internaly. Regards Larry.

didnt this motor win best in show at truckfest 3 or so years on the trot

f7sidd:

It was this 6 wheeler tipper Carl. Also won best kept working truck numerous times as well mate.

Shopnut:

Looking at the size of the rear wheels and knowing that Terberg manufacture all wheel drive vehicles,would this one be front or all wheel drive?

Spud1960:
This was the first F7 in Hull supplied by Crossroads

Hell I was drinking in Westfield Country Club with Charlie Beaumont in those days :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is one from sweden.

Here is another picture of the F7 Tanker at Smiths crisps. My dad is in the picture , Ted who worked for Smiths Crisps and I took the photo , probably around the late 70’s.

Not quite an F7…I learnt to drive and passed my test in an F6s at North Manchester HGV in the early nineties. Very underpowered was the F6 even empty was always up and down the gears. I took a couple of pictures when in the yard one day with the FL10 that was there too… I dreamed of driving the FL10 at the time .lol

I would love to find pictures of the one I drove, it was a lovely little lorry and looked good with a 30’ powder tanker skelled up behind it